Trump talked so much about returning power into the people's hands...

Trump talked so much about returning power into the people's hands, yet he continues to rule using unchecked power with executive orders. What am I missing here? What is he planning?

>yet he continues to rule using unchecked power with executive orders.
you mean like Obama did before him?

He is the instrument of the people

Have to get back to baseline first!

He's using exec orders to cancel Obama's exec orders.

>get elected based on campaign promises
>use EO to accomplish campaign promises, without anyone in Congress even telling you not to

Isn't this what we wanted?

>being like a nigger

Pretty much this.
He is by removing the unnecessary regulations and mandates imposed on the public, hopefully freeing up our markets and leaving us with more disposable cash. He just has to use the same means to do so.

He's undoing the damage of Obama. You can't do that by giving the power to the people.

I just want him to crack heads and send the heathens back to the holes they came from. If they accomplish these things, then he can sign as many executive orders as it takes.

classic drumpf

Fair enough, but why shouldn't congress undo what obama's executive orders. After all, we do have a republican congress now.

Got rid of TPP, bringing back the pipelines to employ people and not accepting refugees from the Middle East

The only people pissed at him are liberals who praise globalism

Obongo did it behind closed doors. Trump is making his actions public.

Yeah why didn't the Democrats do it when they had the chance? Couldn't be because they are incompetent could it?

I definitely like all the stuff he's signed executive orders for, I'm just wondering if executive orders were the right way to legislate them. I just hope it doesn't amplify his persona that he's a "fascist". I'm so sick of these fucking protests.

true. I guess congress wouldn't be the most efficient...

my point is, he only has so much political capital. He can't use executive orders for everything, otherwise there's no validity to his actions and the next president can just undo everything, like he's doing with Obama's policies.

What is any fascist planning?

Most of his executive actions have been memoranda 'memos', basically he executive branch you work for me now, do things my way...less so the more formal executive order #####

>the next president can just undo everything, like he's doing with Obama's policies.
We had 8 years of Obama, now we'll have 8 years of Trump. Let's see the state of the nation in 4 years and see what's what. I have confidence we'll be better off than we are now.

gotta give the political elites a good thrashing before you can hand power to the people

You mean like bush did before him? And clinton did before him?
nice fake news