threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=hw9sOhhcK_o
youtube.com/watch?v=1V75En7Keq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lemme roll for ya

SHADILAY

i think its really time for pol to make a choice between supporting zionism, or islam

This hating muslims is against what we believe. We must remove the jude.

All eastern religion

>We must remove the jude.

Paul wrote hey Jude. Yoko was johns girl

Totally agreed, I'm really tired of all this people ignorant of the Jewish Question claiming that the Muslims are more dangerous to us.

Israel is the greatest terrorist supporting state.

Say what you want, the fact that the ADL and others HATES the Islamic world is a very positive sign in their favor.

When will we wake up and realize we're Israel's lapdog goon army? The Muhammadans are not the problem, ban them, no more terrorism! But if we don't address the Jews on top of it an pro-Western Civ. action is FUTILE!

(btw Saudi ''royal'' family are cryptozionists)

We need more Palestinian-Conscious White collaboration against our true common enemy.

Kekism is the true religion

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor
>trumps middle name is john

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor

>trump is john titor
trump is john titor
>donald j trump
john titor

ill roll

its is, how do we make to a world religion ?

> t. superstitious retard

Only rural and suburban retards are religious. All the people who live in the cities are scientific atheists who believe in logic.

>We need more Palestinian-Conscious White collaboration against our true common enemy.
user, stop.

Sup Forums isn't this based.

You are getting what little hopes I have up.

>not wanting a wall of western civilization blocking 1400 years of jihad which is raping europe and going to spill into the US

S H A D I L A Y

By cleansing the world of this.

Exactly. A lot of our anti-islam rhetoric comes from four or five sources, only one of which is perfectly reasonable. Those are, butthurt faggots, kikes, Catholics who can't accept that they lost 12 of 13 crusades and are the bane of civilization in europe, pagans that can't accept that Islam actually made arabs do something historically notable for once with the Umayaad caliphate for instance, and lastly, the rational reason, traitors in Saudi Arabia creating vile fanfics called "hadiths" that make Mohammad seem like a real bad person so they can justify pedophilia and other various horrid crimes that the Quran itself does not permit and then spread this cancer to the mosques in europe which prevents Muslims getting along properly with the native populations.

If we remove the Jew, the others will be much easier to collapse and if friendship with Muslims isn't created like in Government controlled Syria and Iran (such as with the existing Armenian Orthodox Christian community and their grand churches in Isfahan), at the very least, TRUE peace and tolerance will be created.

At least Muslims will fight you in the field and look into you eyes. Jews will never give you this honor.

rollin for titor thread

Religion BTFO

Idk man. Satan digits makes me think its that damn snake trying to decieve

what did he mean by this

Islam isn't a religion. its a social engineering project. the Quran is based off the Vulgate bible written in the 4th century, it may have been written by Satan himself.

Mohammad was married to a catholic nun, and trained in the art of killing Christians and jews while trying to look like a good guy.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

the sons of Ishmael and the sons of Judah are being played into killing each other. the jews aren't the jews, they're the synogague of satan. the synogague of satan is the catholic church

who burned people alive for reading the bible?
who burned this boards beloved knights templar?
which faith claims to have 3 foreskins belonging to jesus? i didn't even know he had 3 penises
who invented the star and crescent moon that represents islam (it was the catholic church)

Correct. It was created by the Catholic Church to reclaim the holy city of Jerusalem, but it got outta hand.

You already know

john titor is real

Checked

this guy gets it, but...

it never got out of hand. Israel is a stooge to be a focusing point of a global caliphate. ISIS is going to be a fucking joke to whats coming up next

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance

the second they stop looking at Israel is the second they start looking at america

Ironically enough American construction equipment (cat) built Israel, and Saudi Arabia just like Henry Ford built the nazi war machine, and the american war machine. 1928 trading with the enemy act.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.3

the snake is a character that both blesses decieves

exodus 7:10
numbers 21:9
john 3:14
mark 16:18

What's it like having schizophrenia?

>At least Muslims will fight you in the field and look into you eyes. Jews will never give you this honor.

>implying there's any honor in a suicide bombing, or running people over with a truck.

the quran paints a sub species of people that is worse than what you think the jews can be.

pic related, its a CATHOLIC oath.

A warlike culture that strives to confront its enemies in combat is vastly superior to jewish worm-tongues.

whats it like being able to chuck everything you're too ignorant to understand to a classification in a failing field of study?

bet you $50,000 dollars bibi gets assassinated

the quran says its ok to lie and stab unbelievers in the back, and that there is great honor in it. you're speaking from a place of pure ignorance.

Literally a religion.

>the quran says its ok to lie and stab unbelievers in the back
No it doesn't. It says it permissible to deny being a Muslim if your life is in danger. And this is not obligatory.

coward

i thought china banned vpn

Not obligatory. Can you read? It is a measure to protect the weak, i.e. women and children, so there is no shame for them.

roll again

If I had my VPN on, then my flag wouldn't be a Chinese flag.

Kek is not dictated to.

He's right.
Get woke faggot.

Show one lick of logic and evidence and I will consider it.

>give me a giant long winded history lesson
No.
Look it up yourself.
Knowledge doesn't just fall into your lap faggot.
Not usually.

Islam is a cancer that will be purged.

i thought china would ban Sup Forums

One would think so, yeah.

It must just not be popular at all here.

Ahhh, I was blind, but now I "see."

can you? you're obviously full of shit.

you're now obligated to shill catholic threads and tell them their satanic church started Islam

>what I say when someone questions my ramblings
So basically you're full of shit?

>can you? you're obviously full of shit.
Which part of the Quran supports your argument?

"Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;" [16:106]

>one who is forced

Why don't you use evidence not rhetorical tricks.

I do what I can.
More like I can't be bothered to write that much shit.
It would take several full posts and is not worth my time.
Go study for yourself. I'm not your teacher.
If you can't be bothered I can't be bothered to care. I'm tired of dealing with it.

>I'm tired of dealing with it.
You realise this isn't helping your case.

I am trying to understand. Normally if someone knows a topic well they can explain it to a 3 year old in 30 seconds, or at least show a list of references?

If you have copy-pasta that you think is concrete I will be happy to read it. I am a seeker like you are.

Hello pol/

3:26 3:54 9:3 16:106 40:28 are all about lying to non muslims

65:4 condones pedophilia

2:217 4:89 says to behead those who leave islam 8:12 8:60 says to terrorize non-muslims

the quran is the book of the anti chirst

>Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

says allah is the best liar.

my god doesn't lie, yours does.

It really is a long winded explanation and I'm far from being an expert.
I wish I had saved it when it was posted here but I'm sure the user that actually knows the subject will be here again some day.
The sources are pretty much Vatican secrets and the details all add up.
There was some shit about the lady of Fatima being an attempt at bringing islam back under the catholic church's wing and how Mohammed was groomed by catholic priests to be an arab messiah that the catholic church could use to control the arabs who rejected them.
The crusades were a pretty damning event that doesn't make sense unless all of it is true.

Why not just say that it is a religion, but it's a shitty one?

hello pretty rare

now THATS a rare flag

That's pretty much all I can say.
I'm not that knowledgeable. I just try to at least get a word out.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

you'd really like this documentary.

it'll finally explain the holocaust. it happened. it really did. the pictures of the land fills were VERY real, but all the nazi pictures are faked

see picture.

skull is the jesuits (they take an oath to become a corpse) and their 3 tools for installing a NWO
matthew 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

the eagles are the freemasons that eat the corpse of the jesuits

the cross is the knights templar trying to crucifiy the evil forces in the catholic church. to be fair, there is a huge internal struggle in the church but its mostly been pagan corpse worship.

[3:26] Say, "O Allah , Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honor whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You are over all things competent.

[3:53] "And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."

[9:3] "And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment."

etc.

When do we get to the part about 'lying to non-muslims' as you claim?

What else:

[65:4] "And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease."

>those who have no menstrated
Some women do not menstruate. The exact words are "لَمْ يَحِضْنَ - lam yahidna", "did not menstrate".

And you accuse me of ignorance? Shall I continue here for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=hw9sOhhcK_o

here's his interview

islam is a catholic church invention.

the enitretly of the quran is a dirty lie, and the gematria behind it implies lucifer morningstar

i really dont understand why you're ok with rape and beheadings ofinnocent people. you realize thats exactly the goals of roman Catholicism? you're a pawn of the anti christ. its really that simple. may the holy ghost bring you from deception. or that your children is raped by mudslimes

really either way works for me. i don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V75En7Keq4

wrong link

Hello rare friend. Are you actually in Bahrain?

>i really dont understand why you're ok with rape and beheadings ofinnocent people
My friend you make strong accusations with no evidence. I asked you to show me passages which support these claims and you cannot defend yourself.

What am I supposed to think?

The ten commandments teach: that you shall not murder

The Koran teaches: that you shall kill all infidels

you're obviously illiterate if you can't tell the difference between god and satan in regards to killing people who don't believe in him

>The Koran teaches: that you shall kill all infidels
In self-defence after they break their oaths and attack you. That is not murder.

"Women are your fields, go (men) into your fields as you please" - Quran 2:223

thats rape

We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.

3:151

why?

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

8:12

why

And We threaten them, but it increases them not except in great transgression.

17:60

if you threaten people, what kind of response do you think you'll get?

“I will ascend to heaven;
I will raise my throne above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.

those are the 5 I wills of Lucifer in the bible Isaiah 14:13-14

those are supported by the 5 pillars of Islam, not only that this is exactly how you phrase your prayers to Satan.

I already pointed the verse where Allah himself admits to being the best liar, the best deciever.

Revelation 13

4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

the quran brags about being a book of war, and you sand niggers play dirty

i don't expect you to think. you've let other people do that for yourself

this is a lie, and you know it.

it tells you to make war and kill them for unbelieving, and not believing in your lie of a god

gtfo

I'm a monarchist. I believe Christ should be king.

won't it be sweet to watch jews bow to someone they executed on the cross?

Kek is not a religion.

[2:223] "Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers."

Where the fuck did you get your translation?

[8:12] "[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

>Inspired to the angels
Even the angels support Muslims in battle.

[17:60] "And [remember, O Muhammad], when We told you, "Indeed, your Lord has encompassed the people." And We did not make the sight which We showed you except as a trial for the people, as was the accursed tree [mentioned] in the Qur'an. And We threaten them, but it increases them not except in great transgression."

'We' refers to God, sovereign over all.

It's like you haven't even read the Quran to mis-attribute like this?

Islam is the weapon of the jews to assume more control over us.

To defeat the jews, we must first disarm their weaponry. Destroy Islam, then destroy Judaism in Keks name!

>it tells you to make war and kill them for unbelieving
What verse are you refering to? You will find readying the chapter that there are extensive qualifications, it is not wholesale.

Please be honest with yourself.

It's trash anyway.
I don't understand why you would defend it.
It's blatantly heretical.

If you made an argument here please clarify, I must have missed it.

serbs are filth and nobody reply to their posts

I didn't. I was just expressing dismay at your foolishness.
Not every post has to be an argument.

>I was just expressing dismay at your foolishness.
What are you even talking about then?

Are you just projecting the discomfort experienced by your American ego?

ITT a bunch of white teenagers circlejerk about a topic of which they've been informed by other users on a right wing internet board, some right wing internet sites, and a couple Muslims at their high school

>worshipping a dead like
You suck Jew cock without even realizing it.

Kek commands we all become Muslims for shits and giggles.

Okay, he doesn't....