SUPERKEKB

What does it mean Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/index.html
www-superkekb.kek.jp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
instagram.com/p/BL05721hFis/
researchgate.net/publication/223342931_Identification_of_a_chrysocolla_amulet_in_an_Early_Dynastic_child_mummy
nbcnews.com/id/29035229/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/green-magic-protected-child-mummies/
archive.is/QmyPT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread >/antifafu/ > Chrysocolla > Stone of Communication > KEK ring > KEK Organization > High Energy Research > SUPERKEKB

>kek.jp/en/index.html

How deep does this go?

We knew about this organization a long time ago

>HIGH ENERGY ACCELERATOR

This board is being slid enough without your baseless conspiratard-level bullshit. This is even dumber than the CERN demon portal nonsense

Kindly fuck off back to /x/ where you schizos belong

>2004
>frogs in the background

whaaaat

What is even going on anymore. I think our reality is now one big Sup Forums shitpost.

OH FUG

KEK has computers which are fastest class in Japan, and Computing Research Center in KEK manages the computer systems. The theoretical operation performance of SR16000, a super computer made by HITACHI, is 46 TFLOPS. The theoretical operation performance of Blue Gene Solution, a super computer made by IBM, is 57.3 TFLOPS. These super computers had been used to study quantum chromodynamics and numerical accelerator physics mainly, and these super computers have been shut down in order to introduce a next super computer in the future. Computing Research Center also manages the other computer systems: KEKCC, B-factory Computer System and Synchrotron Light Computer System.

KEK hosted the first web site in Japan on September 30, 1992. The original web site can still be seen.

fuuuuuck
Is this our own timeline, is it a form of purgatory?

PRAISE!
I knew there was something wrong when the whole world started communicating via memes, I thought Sup Forums had spread throughout real life.
This shit is getting more serious by the second.

>Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn, was obsessed with frogs

>documentary by Channel 4 about this aired earlier today, and so Sup Forums finds about it

>His bedroom was decorated with frogs: frog drawings, frog paintings, frog decals, frog patterns on sheets, on nightshirts, on wallpaper, froggies everywhere

>His life was spent in a cocoon of filth and disrepair. "The expression used to describe Roy's abodes time and time again was 'shit house'

>Cohn was one of the most loathsome characters in American history

>The biggest problem in Cohn's life was being a Jew. He wanted to be a Jew, but at the same time he was ashamed of being a Jew

>for Cohn, the pleasure of being a Jew was that it opened many avenues to be exploited and manipulated

>Cohn's parties frequently were heavy with people who didn't like Jews. Cohn gave some of von Hoffman's interviewees the feeling that he enjoyed being called a kike, and he frequently used the term himself

>Roy was always calling people kikes–you know, terrible Jewish epithets– 'Typical kike remark,' he'd say; 'kike' this or that about money, a favorite word of his."

>Cohn helped "catch" many Jews, politically and socially. And on at least one occasion he not only helped catch Jews but kill them as well

>"Not all Jews are Communists," he said in the McCarthy days, "but most Communists are Jews."

>apparent willingness to accommodate himself to European fascism

>He seemed to be one of those people who was just weird about sex the way he was weird about everything else.

>Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around.

>Cohn gave no support to homosexuals who were trying to win public acceptance. He called them "fags," did all he could to make their lives miserable, lectured against them, berated politicians for any display of tolerance toward homosexuals and urged laws to restrict their freedom

(checked)

Did Japan hack the US election Sup Forums?

Have they lost control of the forces they unleashed?

>I think our reality is now one big Sup Forums shitpost.
does that mean it's doomed to 404 eventually?

Holy fug. It just keeps happening. It took me a moment to realize it.

no because the biggest and bestest shitposts get reposted, so it lives on forever

OG user here, didn't get to post the final update before the thread archived (pic related).

>Can't spell superb without kek

What. The. Fuck.

2017 is going to be the best year ever

these are the hard hats their employees wear

2011 - Construction of the SuperKEKB started
(Sup Forums was created in 2011)

2016 - Phase 1 operation of the SuperKEKB started
(Kek was revealed to us in 2016)

Thank you user

That plane scene re-enactment was low energy.

Its a rolling sticky.

Something inter-dimensional is coming.

Spiritual intervention

Galactic Empires

Praise him..

Is Japan the new holy land, Sup Forums?

Its not stopping. There are no brakes on this timeline.

Are we starting to hack into the fabric of reality, Sup Forums?

Found my dream job
thx m8

SWEDES ARE INVOLVED

Someone help a brother out. I have never needed to know who someone is as much as I do right now.

PRAISE KEB

IT HAS BEGUN

4 Dimensional Chess here we come.

Good find! I threw it in with the rest.
.>continued understanding and support of KEK
shadilay

it's getting stronger, where are we going?

What did they mean by this?

HELL YEAH SON

guys is Kek really A.M

This was all planned long ago wasn't it, down to the last cuckpost...

Isn't it obvious?

After I made my keynote discovery of the Atlantigates off the coasts of the Canary Islands, I was able to harness the powers of true conservatism.

I gained much wisdom in the week after I siphoned the Atlantigates' power. I shared my findings with the scientific community, who were eager to operate based on the knowledge I passed to them.

The dimensional shift to Berenstein was not accidental. It was my doing.

Soon, with sufficient research into this promising program, we can hope to obtain the distant galactigates and spread true conservatism to the furthest reaches of the multiverse.

This is the priesthood rising.

My school (Virginia Tech) actually is looking for undergrad physicists to help analyse data created by the accelerator...should I take the internship Sup Forums?

Pip the Friendly Alien. Mainly on Instagram from what I can tell.

> take the job
> major in whatever the fuck
> minor in nipponese
> move to their island
> work for kek
> report back as our prophet

www-superkekb.kek.jp
>The KEKB collider has been a leader in the race to provide the world's highest luminosity. The next target is 40 times greater than KEKB's record by the upgrade to SuperKEKB and Belle II. The target luminosity is 8x1035 cm-2s-1 and this improvement allows us to discover new physics beyond the Standard Model.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
>Kek (also Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony.
>Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.

>kek is leading in the race to provide the world's brightest light
>kek is a bringer of light
>kek would have been pronounced keku in japanese

Kek is calling me to serve him.

There's no way I happen to be a Sup Forumsack, happen to be majored in Physics, and just happen to be enrolled at a school involved in the creation and analysis of KEKB (Parts of the K-long/Muon detector was built at my school)

GUYS STOP IT. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE PLAYING WITH

>expand latent abilities
>mystical stone which amplifies the power of words and actions
>Sup Forums smitten by a lefty QT
Was she wearing the stone during the protest?
picrelated

You have a been selected to serve KeK in this plane.

instagram.com/p/BL05721hFis/

This one specifically.

oh shiiiiiiit
she was

HAIL, THE CHOSEN ONE!

S H A D I L A Y

bump

why does the guy on the right have degenerate richard spencer hair

Resonance Cascade When?

Kek will bring Half-Life 3 when he gathers His true disciples. HL3 is listed as "coincident with the Rapture." It all makes too much sense.

PRAISE KEK

Nice work

2011 was the year I started getting red pilled. 2016 was extremely synchronous with my red pilling journey, with nearly every red pilling source I'd run into during the process showing up in some way or another during the election.
I've seen the synchronizations as evidence of God, but this is legit evidence that we may have actually been subject to reality warping. Like holy shit, synchronizations all over the place.

>implying the ride even started

Screen cap me if possible.Hi mom and dad.

praise kek

I got you, senpai

>large hadron collider for memes
>able to smash 2 memes together to see what theyre made of
>aims to confirm existence of the Higgs Bogdan god particle
>explains sudden rise of Bogdan memes
>mfw

Do you even realize that BOG spells like Russian БOГ which means GOD?

WEW

researchgate.net/publication/223342931_Identification_of_a_chrysocolla_amulet_in_an_Early_Dynastic_child_mummy

nbcnews.com/id/29035229/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/green-magic-protected-child-mummies/

We need to find the seated infant carving.

Got some matches for some tracings in a few books, looking through them now...

Really makes you think

also BOGDAN can be broke into BOG DAN which spells as Russian БOГ ДAH which translates to Given by God or GOD GIVEN

I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT

Found it.

Meme magic works in mysterious ways.

Every slavic person knows that...

Recap:

- Antifa QT filmed at a Trump protest, infatuates Sup Forums
- Antifa QT previously tweeted lamenting having to be /politically correct/ all the time, previously wore beanie with a frog on it, has history of unusual tweets, etc.
- Antifa QT tweets about a chrysocolla stone pendant she appears to wear around her neck always, at least since 2014, which is purported to be a "stone of communication, which emphasizes the power our words and actions have on those around us"

- Same chrysocolla stone found in a vintage native-american ring signed "K.E.K."
- There are only two known instances of chrysocolla artwork found in ancient egypt - a pendant and a statue
- The pendant was found on a mummified child, and is proposed to have been used to ensure its safety in the afterlife
- The statue of a "seated child" looks quite similar to the "person using computer" symbol on the ancient statue of Kek

- The Japanese IUIRC used the KEK "High Energy Accelerator" completed structural analyses of chrysocolla in 1999
- The IUIRC began construction of the "SuperKEKB" in 2011 - the same year Sup Forums was formed
- The organization completed construction and began "Phase 1" in 2016 - the same year KEK was revealed to us on Sup Forums
- IUIRC's stated goal with the SuperKEKB is the "quest for the origin of the universe"

John Titor sent 2 faxes to Art Bell in 1998. In 1999, the Belle experiment started at KEKB.

>high energy accelerator

Are we Kek's disciples, or his pawns?

not going to doxx myself, but something in this post has me fooken SPOOPED

>108923534
yes

whats the sauce on this?

archive.is/QmyPT

KEK is speaking to me... he's been silent for so long. KEK granted me 2 idols. does this mean theres a third coming?

WHAT IS KEKS ENDGAME???

Digits confirm. Kek has great things beyond mere human comprehension in store for you. Bring to us the day, Australia. Godspeed.

witnessed

shadilay

Godspeed