Who is the worst?

Who is the worst?
Tyrone, Pedro or Casey?

tyrone

pedro. pedro is an illegal invader who doesn't speak spanish and is as violent as tyrone. at least tyrone isn't a foreign national invading our country and trying to reclaim the land.

plus blacks get abortions like crazy. their numbers are almost decline while pedro is like a roach.

Tyrone and Pedro are dangerous. Cletus not so much.

Pedro for sure

Pedro is only half as violent, voted republican over 3x more, and gets fewer sjw points. They are increasing at amazing rates though

all 3

Oh Jesus. I'm white and that Casey hits a little too close to home. Still better than Tyrone clearly

>somalia states

Not anymore hahahahahaha

Tyrone.

Are you fucking stupid?!

Hahaha! The two guys on the right are gangsters. The guy on the left is obviously not. Either you can read people or you can't.

Holy shit, you just reminded me El Chapo is in the US.

Tyrone and Pedro are both equally as dangerous.

>North Dakota
>Bhutan

alright then, I guess the one immigrant family in ND is from Butan

>pedro is outbreeding blacks
>they don't speak ENGLISH
>they want la raza
it's about the long term approach. don't close your eyes and only see your nose when you open it.

blacks are speaking english and have a birthrate that's declining. spics don't use abortions while being foreign invaders who speak another language and live in slums stealing jobs.

Pedro by far.
Tyrone doesn't leave the city, and Casey doesn't actually do anything besides drink and drive his truck around.
Pedro, his ugly "no espeak English" wife, and his entitled cunt children invade EVERYWHERE. OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

any spic or nigger is trouble. I would only accept Asians into the USA.

I am the lightest skin black man

I am Hispanic

I am White

I am Asian

I am middle eastern

I am Jewish

I am native

I am everybody

and I am nobody

I AM. AND YOU WILL ALL UNDERSTAND.

Casey because he gets a pass from Sup Forumscucks. Tyrone and Pedro are rightfully recognized as the scum that they are, but Casey is a good white boy who dindu nuffin. Casey is the most dangerous because he can do bad shit under the radar.

so if you're everybody why would you want Whites to suffer by making them go extinct instead of building up other cultures so they don't have to send their best to the West and suffer even further?

Replace casey's gun tattoo with a big black dildo and you have 95% of the Canadian posters on this board.

Casey is worst