How politics has changed in the last year:

It used to be that I'd come on Sup Forums to get angry. I heard stories about muzzies raping ethnic British children, about blacks scalping American kids, about Canadians, mostly from my cuck city, being huge faggots.

Well ever since Brexit, I've started to think something weird's happened. We've hit some sort of timeline entanglement. Lads, dare I say we're now in the Berenstain universe again, and all I can do is laugh whenever I come on Sup Forums and see posts about Sup Forums fucking incarnate as President of the US, smiling Are Nige as champion of Britain, and Mad MAx / the Maple Man being Canada's next PM.

Why is the future looknig so bright? Is this some kind of cruel trick? I've been so used to bad things happen that it's a little scary to see things going so well for once.

What caused the world to suddenly become so based?

The pendulum swung back at last

transitioning between dimensions multiple times has somehow mutated us and given us meme-based powers over the fabric of reality itself

Forgive my ignorance but who is maple man

1. Things aren't going "right"
2. Read Hegel, there must be a thesis, an antithesis, and finally a synthesis for socio-political ideals to fully form

Just a hearty (You) for your comment.

Incoming second 9/11.

thanks friend i appreciate it

We have arrived on pol at the prime time of the pendulum swing, right before it swung back right, hard.

It's only gonna get better here on out.

In my quest for true conservatism I was able to harness these dimensional oscillations once I obtained the fabled Atlantigates.

I have corrected the timeline, Dahnald, and a bright future awaits us as bearers of the Galactigates. With the infinite copies of myself ready for deployment in the space between dimensions, the spread of true conservatism will not be stopped.

This is the priesthood rising, Dahnald.

this timeline garbage has to stop jesus fucking christ

Have a nice night friend.

Donald Trump Loves You And...
He Did Not Divide Us

The timeline shifts cannot be stopped. The phasing of the dimensions are as primordial as the origins of the multiverse.

As of now, that is. Although I possess powers otherworldly, I am just one individual. As we approach the technological apex, with the combination of the powers of the Atlantigates, perhaps one day we can hope to harness the energy generated by the Protodelegates.

apparently the bitch knows slovenian...

pic related for the present times.

I love it

Or she just typed a sentence and translated it through google.

>>HEGEL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like this

Kek