pros
>feels great
>no proven long term effects
>various medical marijuana
>provides genuine satisfaction

cons
>jews dont like it, so israel loving cuckservatives dont like it by extension
>m m muh morals!

Is marijuana the ultimate redpill in a self hating society? Is the reason why it is demonized just because the jews want us to be unhappy to perpetuate their reign of terror? Or is it a drug to pacify and repress the masses? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-12/medical-marijuana-research-takes-off-in-israel
timesofisrael.com/israel-to-fund-research-for-medical-cannabis-crops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess moderation is key no matter what.

And with moderation, it's not a bad drug at all.

You're always better off not doing it. "Feeling good" is a shitty positive benefit, that could also be applied to spending all day masturbating and watching TV.

I used to believe the idea that it has no real effects, but everyone I knew who smoked was a fucking regard with a literal delayed mental reaction when I talked to them, amd when I was in a smoking period I felt foggy amd stupid even when sober. It absolutely does make it stupid, and don't bring jews into it, (((holleywood))) has been promoting it's use for decades.

Only if you grow it yourself. Buying it from the street or paying ridiculous state taxes is for losers

weed is teh ultimate redpill!!

>t. bluepilled stoner

its the exact opposite, as a weed user, who has dedicated years to obsessing over it i can conclude most weed users are egotistical idiots who become lazy, degenerate, and ultiamtely bluepilled, however if you grow up doing redpilled activities such as shooting you may still be able to the light.... israel is the leader in medicalmariuana research and they let cancer patients medicate in the hospital with vaporizors, also old people in israel have the option of getting smokeable marijuana. Ive known people who have had to use it to recover from terminal cancer, ptsd, and neurodegenerative diseases, such as parkinsons, but even most of the people who i know that smoked dont care about anything but getting high and are so ignorant to its benefits medically, the >DUDE WEED LMAO meme is real, in california its hard to escape cancerous liberal philosophy after smoking weed. some use it moderately and are still redpilled, but for fucks sake most stoners are horribly stupid

>cons
>jews dont like it, so israel loving cuckservatives dont like it by extension

But some of the best medical marijuana research in the world is currently being done in Israel. Wtf?

Pretty much.

Both of those things are fine in moderation and only become a problem if you let them control your life.

So what? How smart do you really need your average person to be, the whole point of drugs is to numb the people who are stuck with shitty but necessary jobs.

Sure would be nice not to have boomer-dominated "law enforcement" gangs violently suppressing The People's free use of privately owned land!

Drugs are not redpilled, you shithead shill.

Winners don't take drugs, clearly you are a loser if you take drugs.
>inb4 lies about "ouhhh I have a job and I'm a potsmoking tree hugging cuck uhhh"

Pretty much. I mean, moderation is really the key to life afaic. I enjoy it, but only toke like once a week maybe. And the whole r/trees brand of stoners is just fucking obnoxious.

>hehe hey guys, guess what... [10]
>dude, craziest run in with the cops today, Stay safe!
>so once I put my pizza rolls in my mouth and then stuck my head in a microwave to try and cook them. Woops!
>check out my new piece, smoke cloud! #colorado
>this one's for all my ents out there!

Kys faggots

This. People who are pro legalize always say "tax and regulate". Fucking retarded idiots now make legal weed to expensive and you end up going back to degenerate dealers.

tax and regulate is just a way to appeal to republicans, but it's still a bad idea to lead with a concession.

There isnt anything proved aboht weed being harmful because every fucking researcher uses it and its biased.

All people that I know who smokes this shit is a lazy parasite ass.

Weed seems to slow down people in such a way that they cant work, study or do anything besides praising weed.

Dont praise weed, praise kek.

I read Israel gets a lot of good Marijuana from underground Lebanese traders

It's legal in Alaska and was before they voted on it and were not a blue state.

I get mine from underage lesbian traders.

The Jews are pretty torn on this one. On one hand, it replaces many pharmaceuticals and can even cure cancer in concentrated oils, they sure don't want that.

On the other hand, it makes you lazy and complacent when used regularly, which they like.

I don't understand how this relates. Please explain.

Israel developed some kooky strains and cannabis is kosher for passover.

that would be lsd

How is cannabis kosher?

>and can even cure cancer in concentrated oils
That's a fucking myth
Getting rid of cancer is harder than curing all forms of common cold. Cancer is as natural as life itself and affects even micro organisms

>living in a legal state
>not growing
queer

Hurr durr it will cure canceeeer hurr

This is an excuse created by the potheads to try to pass laws to allow them to use this degenerated shit.

According to a pottard weed can do or heal everything.

Obligatory post. MAGA

Fuck Palestine
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-12/medical-marijuana-research-takes-off-in-israel
>timesofisrael.com/israel-to-fund-research-for-medical-cannabis-crops/

I quit weed on Monday. I've smoked it pretty much every single day (sometimes all day) for 5 years. I've had enough of it. I used to love it but now I hate it. Weed is utterly degenerate.

Enjoy your chemo.

>Must be out.

be careful with it, if you have anything negative in your life or if it directly hinders you, you need to be able to cut it off. i was in this situation and couldn't cut it off for 2 years and it made failing school a lot easier which, to be fair, i would have done anyways

best advice i can give is to view it as a social lubricant, smoking alone just like drinking booze alone, can be very dangerous.. pass the doob to your fellow man and enjoy a nice evening

naw it's not that deep. It's all just economics. Powerful people don't stand to gain much by having weed legal.

It was mentioned in the Bible as an ingredient in the anoiting oil priests used for the sick, I believe it got mistranslated as calamus.

As for it being kosher, any plant bearing seed after its kind is acceptable, hybrids are not, however.

its only harmful if you abuse it

once a week tops, specifically on a weekend night, is good for moderation

anything more and you are really fucking with your brain chemistry

t. someone who smoked every day for 5 years and now only smokes once every 2 weeks

much much better

It really helped my anxiety. Find a good indica and its so chill.

I wouldn't skip chemo if I had cancer that was bad enough for it. I'd also dose with MedMJ as well as work out. Exercise has been show to be incredibly effective as part of a cancer treatment.

Modern medicine isn't all full of shit. A lot of it in fact most is pretty legit in the Western world right down to vaccines.

I know of several jews who are MASSIVE pot heads. But the Christian Evangelicals I agree are anti-pot and they are pro-Israel, so I guess you are mentioning them.

The Hebrew loves ganja tho, Christ was anointed with hash oil.

cons:
>fucks with your brain chemicals
>makes you have shit memory.
>makes your dick shrink when on the drug(cortisol out the ass)
>will make you less likely to want to engage with people.

even i smoke this shit but wouldnt tell anyone else too.

Quit while you can. Shit messes with your brain.

this

On the one hand, it's not worse than any other drugs that are currently legal, and it doesn't have any serious health risks or a tendency to make people violent. It also has many health benefits associated with it and can be used to treat a variety of diseases and symptoms.

On the other hand, I've met plenty of people who have destroyed their lives from smoking it every day. People who were once responsible, happy, and intelligent. Shit made them lazy, stupid, and dull. One of my previous roommates ended up on the street because he thought he was too good to work anymore. Dude ripped the bong constantly. It's definitely not something that should be abused. Respect the herb.

>fucks with your brain chemicals
Everything fucks with your brain chemicals
>makes you have shit memory.
It makes you forget the bad times and enjoy life
>makes your dick shrink when on the drug(cortisol out the ass)
No it doesn't.
>will make you less likely to want to engage with people.
It makes you not want to tolerate other people's bullshit, thats a good thing, less stress in your life

When you are high you have a distored sense of time, perhaps you were speaking to someone who was high.

However weed has never been proven to 'kill braincells' or make people stupider no matter how many tests have been done.

>Kid buys beer, gets in a car, kills people. That's the kid's fault.
>Kid smokes weed, eats ding dongs and beats off to Sailor Moon, that's weed's fault.

Only illiterate conservatives who've been brainwashed by their parents and media hate it.

Besides you can smoke weed now with almost no THC and high CBD (medical grade marijuana) and that will not make you stoned and cures everything from nausea, to sleep disorders, increases hunger in chemo patients, reduces tumors, helps treat glaucoma, anxiety, adhd type disorders like extreme autism.

I'd rather have my kid on weed than the insane destroy-your-life pills doctors are pushing on students today.

Not if you want to ever do anything with the federal government.
Want to join the airforce? Denied
Want to join the FBI? Sorry, no stoners
Want to get assigned to a government post?
KYS, no stoners allowed.

Not that fag, but it is more complicated than that. Land use regulations, at least where I live, are decided by local government agencies. For example, the county I live in allows growing with proper permits, but the fucked up little town I live in outlawed it.

>All this shit about hemp
Hemp isn't illegal you unbearable moron. It comes entirely down to the psychoactive compounds THC CBD and CBN

I should make a parish in Colorado preaching the biblical use of weed. Get everyone high, preach love, eat bake sale cookies. I think that might make Christians mellow the fuck out.

Every part of the plant has THC and CBD by the way, it's just that the flower is the most highly concentrated of it. You can get high smoking hemp.

There is no distinction, legal alcohol and illegal weed when alcohol is self-evidently life destructive and weed is not. It's scare tactics by pharmaceutical companies who need weed to be illegal to sell their alternative meth/opiate derivatives.

People would definitely still buy pharmaceuticals such as opiates though. Weed can only get you so high, there's a plateau.

>feels great
if you like being obtunded
>no proven long term effects
its not well researched but any unfiltered burning carbon isnt going to be good and the material fucks up your dopamine receptors causing loss of motivation and focus
>various medical marijuana
great
>provides genuine satisfaction
doesnt mean its ultimate outcome is actually of any benefit

>ITT: People who want to feel better about using drugs.

The ultimate red pill is a sober lifestyle so you're healthier and more alert so you can survive and be a better member of your community. Most people I smoked with made very bad decisions, had tons of issues and were not contributing members of society. I've met and worked with successful people who use drugs and in the end it always brings you to your knees. We weren't meant to get fucked up on chemicals man made or in nature. Much drug use is a result of escapism, so what are you all running from or trying to forget? While my drug use was fun for a time eventually I couldn't do it anymore something in me broke and I haven't touched substances besides tobacco and coffee snice. If you're an addict there is hope and you can stop.

DUDE

WEED

>smoke weed on reg (I have med card)
>watched anime since 6
>maybe considered a "chad" (lifting for 9 years, degree in kinesiology, minor in biology)
>voted for Trump, watched him and believed in him since the republican debates
>I'm a degenerate on Sup Forums

Well it's okay now that America will be fixed but shiet, kinda forced to lurk forever

like with any other substance you're just altering brain states giving you fake sensations that exist only subjectively. It's no different than plugging into the matrix and taking it for real.

All processes in your brain are chemical ones. Sex is as much a drug as risky driving, as weed. All are acts that increase dopamine to the brain. If you consider the brain natural, than weed is natural. It comes from the earth, untouched and has no side effects.

If it was good enough for Jesus than clearly God wanted me to get high.

>tobacco and coffee
and I'm the addict

since 1999 the US government has had a patent for medical uses of marijuana

Same bullshit "arguments" as always.
>IT MAKES YOU A LAZY NIGGER!
Maybe if you smoke Indica.
>PEOPLE WEREN'T MEANT TO GET FUCKED UP!
Said the hypocrite as he opened another beer.
>MUH PSEUDO SCIENCE IS BETTER THAN YOUR PSEUDO SCIENCE
I'm not even going to address the meme arguments.
The bottom line is this, if you don't want to smoke pot, then don't.
But all of these faggots who want to keep it illegal and amp on the war on drugs are hypocrites and losers. Especially considering they whine about how prohibition doesn't work when you tell them to also ban alcohol which is a 1000x worse than marijuana.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I only drink 1 beer, surely I'm not a fucking degenerate who alters his brain chemistry
Pick up a fucking book for once in your life that isn't Mein fucking Kampf.

redpilled me when I read the bible and saw genesis where God declares it His creation and in His exact word "good"

no man has the right to declare something God has set apart as good as anything but good

Boring drug for boring people

dont let the faggots accost you user
I see kratom threads and alcohol threads all the time
none of them mention that free use of their time and rights provided by them the constitution

You can grow it yourself faggot. Also competition will make it better and cheaper even with taxes

Absolutely agree with you on these points. I've personally been down the path of these horrible pharmaceutical drugs that were pushed on me by my doctor.
In moderation, marijuana has significantly improved my overall quality of life, my motivation, my sleep and my general well-being. Quite the opposite of what the 'recommended' SSRI's did for me.

If I wasn't an atheist I'd take your opinion more strongly. But thank you brah, I know booze obsessed cunts LOVE to criticize stoners. I'd like to not resemble Elmer Fudd.

Thanks to /pol, I quit smoking, drinking, and perverting. Honestly. /pol saved my life.

Don't smoke grass if you can help it. I understand some may be too weak to control themselves. Nothing good will come from you abusing your mind. Especially not now, we need strong moral people to combat the degeneration of our people.

/pol saved my soul.

Israel loves weed dumb burnout

No. Tryptamine hallucinogens are the red pill. Decondition yourself from the indoctrination you have suffered through since your birth.

Claim your birthright. (((They))) don't want you breaking the spell over yourself and that's why psychedelics have the highest schedualing through the world despite having the longest history of use in human culture.

I want Cernovich to leave.

Quit in December after a couple of years of daily use. If you can keep it at once a week thing, that's great. If not, don't even bother smoking or it will bite your ass later.

I have a life beyond growing weeds in my garage. I also don't grow my own food and make my own clothes.

>Decondition yourself from the indoctrination you have suffered through since your birth.

If you need to trip in order to achieve that, you are not that smart to begin with.

weed fucking sucks

I only smoke it because life gets boring

Opiates are the true redpilled drug. Im smoking some spicey BTH right now

>tfw when cant smoke anymore due terrible anxiety

I burned for years, but now the shit just gives me panic attacks. Had to cut it out completely, along with caffeine.

I've never had a panic attack and not even sure what it is. Do you just sit in a chair, smoke some pot, then think "my flesh is melting ".

It takes having a consciousness to expand it. The truly witless among us have no use for these compounds.

>so israel loving cuckservatives dont like it by extension

why do libshits use this dry ass argeumant? im a conservative and I smoke erday

Haha I'm not that guy but I knew someone was bound to latch on to that. You people are too predictable.

Fuck off man the biggest con is being tired as hell 1/2 days after

Same. Life started getting too real on it. It started to become like an X-ray that forced me to become aware of all the tiny negative things about my existence.

You feel an intense sense of impending doom, you may feel like you're going to die or something is fundamentally wrong with the perceived reality. Your heart beats fast and you get sweaty. It can be hard to breathe.

Nasty stuff, even if you realize what's going on.

Drugs are unnecessary for that. They give you nothing that couldn't be reached by other less unstable means.

i'm in the same boat as the other guy. Its like.. you get some thought about what if my heart stops, what if this what if that.. then your blood pressure rises and heart beat grows faster and youre like oh shit.. and then another thought pops into your head, and youre like ok calm down.. but you can't because you keep having oh shit death is imminent thoughts and pretty soon youre literally shaking and cant breathe.

No, it's just a drug.
It should be legalized for research, medical application, and recreation.
It will reduce the prison population (extraordinarily expensive), a dudeweed market will help invigorate the economy, government will lose some power, the justifications for the war on drugs (a complete waste of money, recourses, time, and lives) will be fewer, and best of all pathetic authoritarians will shed infinite tears because they will have fewer opportunities to impose petty and worthless restrictions on the lives of their fellow citizens.

But can't you just talk yourself out of it the same way you talked yourself into it?

so you have never done a hallucinogen

For me it's not triggered by thoughts. It just happens, and I immediately know what's going on and that I can only wait it out. Mentally I'm calm but my body & instincts are in panic mode.

I prefer Sailor Jupiter, to be honest.

I've done my fair share of psyschedelics. They're hugely overromanticized in the internet. Potentially useufl tools, sure, but not as miraculous as people claim. It's not very different from all the DUDE WEED LMAO shit.

Marijuana doesn't make you a bad person but it sure helps you not give a fuck if you are.

>I'd rather have my kids on dudeweed than "incomprehensible drug name 306 with attached list of 50 horrifying and possibly life threatening symptoms".
Totally agreed here, having been on several drugs for ADD/ADHD, I can speak from personal experience when I say that they were fucking horrible and didn't help me concentrate for shit.

yeah it can be a powerfull tool to make change in your life but some people just go to deep

but we do blame the alchohol for making the kid a worse driver

For some reason it really irks me when I hear someone suggest that the world would be a better place if everyone took psychedelics, as if eveyrone was guaranteed to reach some kind of utopistic hyperliberal mindset. They can barely grasp that pyschedelics simply help you reach conclusions, based on the data available for you. It seems to be impossible for them to understand that one can use psychedelics to build mental foundations for racism and white supremacism just as well as some hippie mentality.

agreed

>smokes weed, eats ding dongs and beats off to Sailor Moon,
That's pretty FUCKING close to home, user....

My health teacher would tell us, marijuana makes smart people normal, and normal people dumb

Hurts throat