A Second Civil War in America is Going On Now

There is a vast conspiracy to overthrow American democracy and install a corporocracy. Anything profitable will be privatized, and instead of a president we'll have a CEO supported by corporate oligarchs. This CEO will be Trump for the near future, subject to change based on what the corporate cabal wants.

There is a huge resistance in all of the intelligence agencies, which is why one of Obama's final acts was to expand the power of these agencies. Trump with the help of Putin is trying to fight this and censor information as best they can. This hasn't gone public yet because there would be a mass riots and a total revolution. The intelligence agencies are trying to determine everyone who is involved, and then arrest all of the conspirators at nearly the same time. Then they will go public, and a revolution will be averted as the wrong-doers will be in custody.

After the dust settles we'll probably go to war with Russia in some way for their collusion with the cabal. Screenshot this thread, everything I have said will come to light in two weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=the black swan saga mikael carlson&rh=i:aps,k:the black swan saga mikael carlson&linkCode=sl2&tag=polit07e-20&linkId=125893890bcfbc15b8d027573a0c4f81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof?

You'll get your proof within 2 weeks.

whatever

K keep me posted

Learn to handle your fucking high, kid.

Go away shill. Refer to this: Your budget will not save you. We will continue to eat you alive.

Oh yea that must be why the corporate media shilled for Trump so hard during the election.

No wait that didn't happen at all.

Can you give any more information at all? Because this sounds pretty interesting, everything is indeed spinning out of control.

amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=the black swan saga mikael carlson&rh=i:aps,k:the black swan saga mikael carlson&linkCode=sl2&tag=polit07e-20&linkId=125893890bcfbc15b8d027573a0c4f81

I call bullshit, go back to with your russian conspiracies.

The civil war has been canceled. The Bogdanoff Brothers made the call. The Rothschilds bowed, and Soros groveled.

trump's just a good old fashioned klepto-plutocrat. clinton was the darling of the post national corporatists. not trump

>There is a vast conspiracy to overthrow American democracy and install a corporocracy
There is no such thing as corporocracy. Corporation are a legal construct invented and validated by the state. Without state there's no such thing as a corporation. Replacing the government with corporations is physical impossibility.

>Anything profitable will be privatized,
So... nothing will be privatized?

>There is a huge resistance in all of the intelligence agencies
Not in the army and fbi, since he got like 70% of the vote of those.

> The intelligence agencies are trying to determine everyone who is involved, and then arrest all of the conspirators at nearly the same time.
You can't arrest a sitting president, you have to impeach him first.

>Then they will go public, and a revolution will be averted as the wrong-doers will be in custody.
Yeah, people will believe WMD boys over Trump.

Propaganda

Sure Jan

We have the best LARP'ers

You should get a job with a fake news station. I literally thought this was a CNN opinion piece at first.

This is the most believable tin foil hat shit I've ever seen.

>corporocracy
Are you sure you don't want to squeeze a few more R's into that not-word?
Perhaps 3?
Perhaps 4?

>overthrow American democracy and install a corporocracy
>subject to change based on what the corporate cabal wants

So literally Syndicate? Cool, I always loved that game.

CIA just stop. It's over. You reap what you sew.

OP as you know the vast majority of this board are paid for their "participation"

I look forward to these revelations. I wish the US intelligence community godspeed in their genuine effort to avoid a crisis. Should they fail, I invite all freedom loving Americans to join us in the San Francisco bay area. Come try and put martial law in the bay, cunts. Where do you think the future comes from?

>Anything profitable will be privatized, and instead of a president we'll have a CEO supported by corporate oligarchs
Thank god you warned us, otherwise we might not be able to tell the difference.

Couldn't even spell corporatocracy.

No war with Russia, chill out.

Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment when?

Putin was the one who convinced our president to invite Trump in exchange of Gazprom pumping shekels into our oil industry.