MEN'S MARCH Sup Forums GTF IN HERE

Would you join Piers' men's march?!

PIERS IS THE GOOD SIDE'S, "SOROS"
We need more organized events like this!!!!

How do we give him our support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_we43-q7C7g
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xegaxemqkw
youtube.com/watch?v=yfp2Bg6iUdY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbnzl7Fj6w
youtube.com/watch?v=qg_hPrZYJ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=SpkCq_EaU1c
youtube.com/watch?v=u4hlzRNu3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Sre-wpGHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to piers? What made him go full right wing MRA?

That's where the money is, and he probably wants to suck up to Trump. Piers is a disgusting leech, make no mistake about it.

Alex Jones got in his head

he advocates gun control. Fuck that guy

Queer

Fuck it, this would be great for the right.

Feminism needs to be opposed.

SHUP FAGGOT

Did we bully Piers into submission?

Or is he just a suckup to the side in power?

So does your cunt tree

No this is cringe.

He is ready and willing for the alt right cock

>Piers
>Right
WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN
WHY SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO KILL 300 PEOPLE A MINUTE
Fuck off.

>PIERS IS THE GOOD SIDE'S, "SOROS"

>Piers = Soros
>Piers - good

Oh come on.

and? i cant change that. I can not support this faggot though

JAPAN
YOU HAVE THE WORST WOMEN PROBLEMS ON THE PLANET FUCJ YOU

Men don't have to march. We simply do as men do: build the nation, make the decisions, sequester the obstructionists and others who try to get in the way, and destroy the enemy.

DAMMIT POL. WHO CARES WHO ORGANIZES IT

DO THE WOMEN CARE WHO ORGANIZED THEIR MARCH YOU FAGGOTS

It seems too MGTOW for me but maybe if it focused on bringing masculinity back.

Watch, that will get washed away when the next communist gets into office.

You need to play their game, you dense motherfuckers.

>men's march is the most emasculating thing to do as men
>following women's footsteps
Naw

The point is marching because you have a certain shape between your legs is stupid. It doesn't accomplish anything.

I am so for this shit. Even if it was no more than 20 people, it would trigger the fuck out of libs. Quit being faggots because you don't like Piers, this is a good idea.

It gets feminists to become opposed. Most of them live in an echo chamber. You enter it this way. You give non leftist women a voice because many will march with us.

Marches are not fucking feminine you retard.

The problem you will find is men have jobs and not as much free time to walk around wearing penis costumes.

Did piers and Glenn beck swap souls at some point?

YES AMEN TO THAT BROTHER.

You want antifa to keep punching us in the face and yelling in our ear?

We need to be proud and march

Nah. Say what you will about him, but Piers loves to go his own way, and is always loyal to friends. Back when Charlie Sheen flipped out (winning!), Piers took his side and let him on the show to tell his side of the story.

im not really up for getting out of my chair or socializing, but if 10,000 Sup Forumsacks actually took to the streets i would join in a heartbeat

NOT AN ARGUMENT>
IF THIS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU CALL IN SICK YOU FAGGOT>

Fuck this meme. Most of you are neets

There's only one tiny problem:

You can have a womens march, because women don't do anything important and can go waste a day standing around shouting about their vaginas

You can't have a mans march because when we stop working, society stops.

wtf happened to Piers?
Did Alex Jones redpill him?

Can you imagine the outrage this would cause hahaha. Its almost worth it just to piss off these professional victims and give us an excuse to bash some antifa fags. We could even manufacture a bunch of penis hats.

See above.
Call in sick if this is important to you.

PIERS IS NOT A KIKE>

Go back to /leftypol/, commie.
youtube.com/watch?v=_we43-q7C7g

Is Piers...dare I say it.../ourguy/?

I would join one.

No. Im not a pussy. If they arent after muh guns idrgaf

Fuck you antifa.

I'm right.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PIERS

>skip your job for shit march
>you are all neets anyway
You are fucking delusional.

cancer

Yea, who cares, this is about a men's march.

It will piss off the crying left and get them to shut the fuck up.

He smelled money and wants to suck up to the right now that they're in power, especially since he spent the last several years being a puppet for the left.

He's smart enough to see which way the winds are blowing and wants to get in on the ground level. He's an opportunistic weasel. It means NOTHING to change sides after one has already won.

It's one day you fucking retard.
Women can do it.
We can too.
Antifa can do it.
We can too.
Fuck you.
Despair troll.

What? Don't want men to organize and have a march?

marches are gay as fuck

If this is true, he is a useful idiot? Yeah?

If he profits, good for him, good for men.

Wayne?
Go back to making hovels and getting laughed out of /diy/.

Sure, I'd march, but just to piss Piers off, it would be with a rifle slung. I'd even do it with an Enfield, just to make it that much harder for him to bitch about it.

And the second things get tough he'll sell you out.

And that would kind of prove a point.

I don't need to ditch work for a day amd walk around to feel good about myself.

Replace Piers with alex jones.
Do you think we'd be taken more seriously then?

He got a call from the Bogdanoff brothers.

Are you going to wear dick hats?

It doesn't matter if we're taken seriously. We're winning.

Looking at these faggots made me think about those old Mentos commercials from the 90s. Remember those? Where everyone was white, the men were classically handsome alpha males, and all the women were beautiful? They were cheesy as shit, but at least all the actors looked like healthy, normal, hetereosexual white people. It's like these types of white people have disappeared both from entertainment and the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xegaxemqkw
youtube.com/watch?v=yfp2Bg6iUdY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMbnzl7Fj6w
youtube.com/watch?v=qg_hPrZYJ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=SpkCq_EaU1c
youtube.com/watch?v=u4hlzRNu3uE

Look at all those normal-looking white people. There's only one black guy in the entire thing, and he's only in frame for 2 seconds.

the reason it will never happen is because your cause has no strength behind it; men are not oppressed. this is inarguable.

>Legend
TOP FUCKING KEK

Piers just doesnt like guns. And he's a Brit. Thats as left leaning as he'll get

I'm surprised I didn't realize this

No, the left will come back.
You have to look far into the future.
Do you know how indoctrinated the left is, especially women.

THINK./

Oh, and remember when white women were allowed to be attracted to masculine white men, instead of black men?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Sre-wpGHE

And they can continue to lose because by the looks of it they are doubling down on the tactics proven to make them lose. If Trump is smart he'll keep his mouth shut about frivolous things and just get shit done and nobody will be able to compete with him in 2020.

>wah wah women wont have sex with meeeeeeeeee

youre literally cuckolds.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. You think Trump is going to magically solve the US's marxist problem?

Go into the real world, outside the ech chamber of Sup Forums. Look at how much Trump hate there is, especially from women.

marching for political reasons is for gays and butthurt women

real men only march in military

kys

No, you misunderstand. We don't have to play their game, we simply kick over their game table every time they try to play it. The march that we should be doing is to keep doing exactly what they keep trying to vilify us for with impunity. Get called out for mansplaining? Mansplain further and call her a stupid cunt for failing to get it the first time. Microaggression? Get right up in her face to "educate" her on real aggression. Get hit in the face with an "equal" right? Return with an "equal" left.

And above all, stand up with your fellow men when leftists try to denigrate one. Show them that you're not afraid and will keep doing what you are doing because it is within your means and within your rights, fuck their feelings. If they take a swing, put them down. See a white knight faggot make a move on a fellow man? Beat him down. What this election has shown is that men who know what it means to be men are not alone. Don't be afraid to act like men and stand up against those who would try to talk you down. This is how you march, not like the 2 million vulgar cunts who trashed DC with their garbage ideas and garbage.

You don't even have a military

>Promoting masculinity is bad in the West
>BASED China is promoting masculinity BTFO Sup Forums

Pick one

No its a stupid and sentimental idea and its the fucking reason we hate feminism in thr first place
The womans march wasnt in defence of "womans rights" the point was if you dont have a vagina you are a bad person
If we do something like a mans march we would just be replacing pussy with balls
This is the whole problem with social media movements they are leaderless and without a consistent agenda go ask any BLM supporter what they want and who they follow, they are gonna give you 30 different answers and their riots are just the grown up way of crying like a baby
If you want a mans march you need to say what you want changed for example
>custody laws
>unfair and longer jail time for males for the same crime
>more support for depressed males
Etc and the name or number laws that need to be changed or the name of the bill you want to pass asswelll as to inform the people the politicians that can help us achieve that
Im tired of 0 critical thinking with todays movements
Protesting isnt suppose to be a fields trip it must be a last resource if you followed the legal path and corrupion didnt make it possible

I think you're missing the point that straight white men are not allowed to have any kind of organized movement in this country.

>Look at how much Trump hate there is, especially from women.

Because they know he is winning. If he wasn't having a noticeable effect they wouldn't be so desperate to stop him. They are shitting their pants right now.

He's an eternally perfidious Anglo, who would eat literal shit for some media exposure and ratings.

Yeah,
You don't think there are people who fund these marches ?
Do you really not think that?
It maybe leaderless, but there is certainly someone, or many people, funding it.

Follow the money.

You can take off the straight and white parts of that soon enough. Social justice will be dyke asians and blacks and trannies and nobody else soon enough.

This must be some kind of trick

He got the call.

The feminist marches weren't really against men, they were against Trump.

>Look at how much Trump hate there is, especially from women.
Stamina. They will get tired of protesting every last cause after half a year. These numbers are big right now. When people have a job again it will be much harder to rile them up.

I heard reports of 90 million dollars in total for that one weekend, but I haven't seen proof for myself yet.

While he's not wrong I'm gonna pass. Men don't bitch and moan about this kind of stuff. Do what you want or bend over and take it. Your own issue tbhfam.

Leaf indicates you're either a blue-haired landwhale or numale.

Every. Fucking. Time

Could be trolling. But I really think it is a good idea.
The MRA conference gets harrassed every year.

Every single event the right holds gets harassed.

Do you really want to be pussies and quit having events?

Absolutely this

Octupoling down is more like it. The Dems are dead as a party, but fuck me, how much more "BUT YOUR A WHITE MALE!" bullshit do I have to put up with? Fuck, people are going to start snapping and tearing these fucks apart.

The rod and ring will strike.

Gas the kikes gender war now.

Fuck that gun grabbing cuck. Just because he finally grew a set of balls doesn't mean I'm going to support his ass.

I hate this meme

How did Pier's become redpilled? The last I remember watching him was when him and alex jones were having a shouting match over guns.

>How do we give him our support?

you keep your fat ugly ass at home

BASED PIERS.

Sounds gay

This. I swear it's only a handful of guys forcing it too

Part of me dismisses him as a lunatic but I have a .00001% feeling he might be a warlock

I never thought I'd agree with anything this guy said. He's getting red-pulled it seems.

Pearce almost looks like he took the redpill over Donald Trump. Pearce gave the best analysis of Donald's appeal to the common man, pearce went against convention and even predicted Donald had a great chance of winning, Pearce basically went against conventional wisdom, and pearce BTFO of all the cucks. I would gladly march for him for mens rights anytime, even if he still squeels about gun control. That's a dead issue now with Trump in office anyway. (we keep our guns, final answer)

Agreed

The fact that they're using the word is a victory for /pol