Watches Thread

No watch is more redpilled than the Casio W800H. It is the anti (((rolex)))

>Less than 15 shekels
>10 year battery
>Keeps perfect time
>Nice square face

I honestly want to be proven wrong but I don't think it's possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpvxg0-WChY
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOTuiBG9zg
youtube.com/watch?v=VjFuqVU2iK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we need new pol

Well yeah if you want a watch that's just a watch. But how you get pussy if no show you have the shekels.

Hey that's my watch. I own three of these.

Muh nigga.

Perfect for emt work.

Not a G-Shock? kys

My phone has a clock on it, a watch is just jewlery, and plastic jewlery is just tacky.

> Paying good money for a watch with a fabric band

Ishiggidiggy my tasteless little piggy.

This is mine, had it since 2010.

>Falling for the Swiss jew

Women can't tell if a watch is worth $5 or $50,000

I wear F-91W. It is more minimalist.

Nah, function should be valued over form. And if what watch you wear is the deciding factor for the qt, she's either worthless or you weren't getting in anyway.

Try selling one.
Guarantee you the depreciation is greater than that of virgins.

>My phone has a clock on it, a watch is just jewlery, and plastic jewlery is just tacky

I keep my phone in a case and don't want to have to take it out to see it. It's easier to just glance at my wrist.

Show me a white woman who isn't a master appraiser.

What ia wrong with it?
>Casio
TI Master Race

This is a great watch, had one during my deployment in Afghanistan.

Casio MTD-1043 master race here.

This was a $30 watch when it was in production.

It's a rollex ripoff diving watch with an oyster case design.

I have worn it in the ocean. I have worn it in the sauna. I have worn it in the shower hundreds of times.

I haven't taken it off for any length of time since I bought it, and I bought it like 15 years ago. I've replaced the battery several times at home and it's still water tight.

A real watch is a watch that doesn't start to stink.

Always tells good time.

Is so waterproof you literally never have to take it off.

The only issue I've had is the watch band retaining pins break sometimes, but you can bulk buy those on amazon and replace as needed.

Best fucking watch ever.

2 dive watches.
One Timex with temp gauge and depth gauge built in. 125 bucks. Looks great.
One Casio dive, black face, black band, a number of women mistook for Rolex. 40 bucks.

i have a skeiton gear watch,its fap powered

>fast wrist motions keep it wound up
>not falling for the electric jew
>looks cool as shit like steampunk
>you can pick them up for 30 bux

>not rocking one of these
Watches are obsolete. If you'd pay more than $10 for one you're retarded.

Very nice.

I have basically the same one with black rubber band. Been down deep. 110 feet. Works perfect.
Looks great.
40 bucks well invested.

are you 12 user?

wear an office suit with that i dare you lol

This is, by far, the most squared away post I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Good job, OP.

Have this Seiko dive watch.

Is this watch redpilled?

>Battery

You'll be shit out of luck when an EMP hits, user. Buy an old, American pocket watch. Wind it every day. Sure, you may gain or lose a few seconds a day, but just sync it back up when you ride your horse into the next town.

Those are beautiful...

Fuck yes.

Yes

>i actually bought one of these

infact just bought a new watch after seeing this thread

i alternate between this onean apple touch screen one and ill wear pic related also when it arrives

>wearing cheap shit
>being red pilled

no

Those watches have literally stopped/deflected bullets if my memory serves me right

How long was that thing up your ass while you were in the gook prison?

>an office suit
Do you wear a tie, too?

yeah my fav tie is a silk armani one,barbershop pole design,red and white

>F-91W

Yeah, this is the one I have as well. A better Casio choice than OP's.

Anything less than a Patek is pleb tier.

I'd never wear a tie. If I'm going to tie a noose around my neck I'm going to hang myself.
How's it feel having what you wear dictated to you?

That watch, sir, is an abomination against God

Well they're plastic so probably no protection. They can probably survive an explosion whem the person wearing it won't

tbqh, giving a shit about what women is what's stopping you from getting laid.

currently rocking this, but i need a utility watch cause this one is gonna get rekt eventually if im just wearing it around all the time.

was gonna go with that casio one OP posted, but is it waterproof?

>wasting a bunch of money on a "status symbol" that no one cares about

Pretty much the definition of a woman

its ugliness is its beauty,and its functional,i can even find which way points to mecca for mehmet on it also lol

long enough

>shitty rubber wristband that makes your arm smell like a foot

fuck off

You wouldn't get it. Once you get a real watch, you've caught the bug and realize all those shitty battery watches you once had were nothing.
Then you want even more beautiful watches, and you're a watch guy.

are you blue collar? underage? never work in office before?

you become used to it quickly a nice tie dont feel like a noose,

also wearing a nice suit gets you treated better i find? people let you cut in the que in front of them and you get chatted up more off the ladies

fucking beggers never leave you alone though as they smell percieved money.

Why limit yourself when you can get the Casio 3299 with that and more functions?

Nice watches are for impressing other men. Showing your status and wealth.

Rate my watch, Sup Forums

>falling for the wrist Jew

Waterproof and apparently bulletproof.

kek

the male engagement ring

if you think a zelda watch is appropriate office wear you are a pleb,that is the shit you wear on your day off

here is a bathmat abdul,mecca is that way ----->

>buying a genuinely good piece of engineering and not a something a pajeet toilet cleaner would wear
>being a woman

work harder m8

this

muh nigga

Im a HUGE fan of the calculator watch. I am a pipefitter, and it comes in handy quite often. It tells me when it is sammich time, and also helps with calculating offsets and takeoffs. Simple watches that are cheap....especially when they get smashed every few months.

>the terrorist watch

>go to airport wearing f-91w
>TSA notices my watch
>take me into a back room where they strip search me and preform an on the spot penis inspection

th... thanks casio

My condolences to your family.

ITT: poorfags

I like the 158w because it's just enough flash that I can wear it with anything and look good, a clean classic look that also pays homage to the f91w and it's simple design

kek

i actually do quite like this one,has a old french hint to it.

>you become used to it quickly a nice tie dont feel like a noose,
Sure. Have fun being a slave.
If you can't dress as you please you're not a man.

>What is solar power

good choice, thats exactly the watch I have

>Giving literal Jews hundreds/thousands of dollars for a small shiny clock that works just as well as a %0.35 stop watch
>Being redpilled

Chooooose one

>paying for a watch when you have a smart phone in your pocket

The most respectable least autistic looking(still autistic looking) calculator watch there is, no doubt.
>no retard colors
>flat buttons that blend in
the buttons are shit to press but it's still good as a stop watch and whatever else. If you actually use the calculator for anything other than a gag then youre most likely cheating in a 4th grade multiplication test

That watch is worth like a million dollars. The other side is some other sort of watch and its all one mechanism. Pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpvxg0-WChY

My nigga. I have the same watch. Based as fuck. Makes my wrist look like it came straight from the 80s

2 dollars and a Casio

youtube.com/watch?v=3WOTuiBG9zg

>not having a vintage Omega Seamaster 120 "Deep Blue"
Why even live?

>>go to airport wearing f-91w
>>TSA notices my watch
>>take me into a back room where they strip search me and preform an on the spot penis inspection

>I ask if I'm entitled to a rectal search.

Quartz crystal is how they keep time on the Voyager probes. Never let some mechanical watch owning attention whore tell you that you're no good because you have a $15 quartz digital watch.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, OP.

>having a career is a slave
>not wanting to wear a childs watch makes me not a man

t.NEET

I wear a Marathon GSAR because I wanted an automatic watch that's water resistant to 30 atm and not "above my station" if you get my drift.

It uses tritium tubes to provide illumination, which I think is cool. Fuck yeah radiation.

>being too poor to be able to afford nice things
>being red pilled

Chooooooooooooose one

its more of a fashion accessory desu,might be a cultural thing also

back in old london user,when you couldnt hear the BONGS from big ben many people was too poor to afford a pocket watch,some people could and stood in the public spaces and for a shilling you could ask them the time

a watch is a sign of luxury and i guess it stayed that way.

Not my photo, mine is in better condition, ultra rare Seiko Scubamaster.

>Implying you can't just swap that shit the fuck out.
>Implying I give a flying fuck about what some cum dump thinks about my choice of watch

>...Implying

>poorfags ITT

I have ~$50k in my bank account right now boyo, you know why? Because I don't waste my money on frivolous shit like 5 thousand dollar watches

>Pulling out your smart phone to check the time/date

I seriously hope you don't do this.

>its more of a fashion accessory
You sound like a woman or a fag.
And like I said, watches are obsolete. You have plenty of other ways to have clocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjFuqVU2iK4

>watch
>redpilled

The truest redpill is to train your internal clock to be able to tell time simply through your thoughts.

Ok fag. How you get pussy of some cheap shit watch? Women are vain and stupid. I have gotten pussy of a citizen, off a seiko, and mostly off my rolex. Keep thinking you can thrive off a bitch watch and I'll keep crushing that puss.
-love, Chad

>those complications
wew

>being proud of having less than 1 average annual salary of a non-nigger in the bank

you're not serious, are you m8