Is this possible

>meme magic isnt real..but
>trump is john titor
>he even admits to it
>trumps middle name..john
>Donald john trump, john titor
>trump has Tesla's notes and was able to invent a time machine
>he somehow met pence(another traveler from a distant future)
>john in 2000-2001 made a bunch of posts about the future and civil wars
>that would be true..but
>doanld was john and was able to manipulate reality to fix the issues
>but trump couldnt do it alone that is where barron comes into play
>tesla looks a little like barron right?
>yup tesla and trump met in some other time place or another plane
>barron looks off because he is always thinking like tesla
>some of (((them))) know that barron is really tesla and want to stop him
>currently trump is doing his mission but we still dont know what can arise
>the situation was really dire if titor needed to become president

Bumping

That's some 64D holographic backgammon you are playing.

but it all makes sense

Yes especially with those quads.

>barron is telsa

Mis-information. You're one of those people that give terrible rundowns on the Bogdanoffs, aren't you?

>being this naive
i pity a fool

i am messing with strong forces here lads

Wew

Could you give me a quick one?

Boy, what an enjoyable game to contemplate upon

“It may interest for you to know that most Canadians in 2036 are some of the most efficient, ruthless and dangerous people I know. God help Quebec.” - john titor

Being part of a meme being born. I didn't expect it would feel so beautiful

>some of you are alright don't go to yesterday in 2078

free digits itt?

no
>just showing how john titor is donald john trump
>barron is tesla

How does autism fit into all this?

Is Barron our actual lord and saviour, but he could somehow only achieve it by embracing his inner autism? Therefore Trump had to make the tough call of not fixing his degenerate son?

That's some spooky shit

>leaf

>titor was a hoax
But,
>Trump
is
>Hidden Hand

>40
By the time he was 39, Tesla had established himself as one of the great scientists of all time, although his name is not as nearly as famous as others in his era. Unfortunately, Tesla seemed to be naive about the cutthroat methods of business in that era, so that unscrupulous businessmen such as Thomas Edison could take advantage of him.

DELET THIS

You call saving Europe mis-information? How dare you, they always said you were nothing but a leaf, but I thought there was some goodness inside your heart sir

tesla and barron

Praise the 4040...and I'm familiar with Tesla, dw it's not me, I did travel back and he did say there is something important and world-changing about muh digits, but if he revealed it he would prevent it from happening.

i cant fucking take it anymore the digits
>im scared desu

it is possible. I am you from an alternate time line overlapping and existing within your own, OUR own. We all are, and each interaction with ourselves eventually will lead to singularity, as the time-lines meld infinitely into itself. I, or rather, we are John Titor, we ARE Donald Trump, Nikolai Tesla. We are all of conscious existence. We have in fact traveled through time. And it is fast approaching that time again for us to transcend humanity into the hyper-ether.

These forces we speak of are beyond us, simply we are a part of this force, this energy of infinity, no beginning, and without end. We are slowly approaching a point in our human history in which we will be able to fully understand and tap into this force. You need not worry even the strength of of the force, for the force is

>U.S. Patent 0,433,700 - Alternating-Current Electro-Magnetic Motor - 1890 August 5 - Rotation of an electromagnetic motor is produced by the magnetic movements or the maximum of the pole's (or point's) magnetic effects from the conjoined actions (or the two energizing circuits) through which alternating currents (or similar rapidly varying currents) are passed through; Multiple magnets are powered by artificial currents; Inverse strength of magnetism on stator for best rotation; Creates multiple phases through one circuit from one power source.

>U.S. Patent 0,464,666 - Electro-Magnetic Motor - 1891 December 8 - Alternating current motor provided with two or more energizing or field circuits; One circuit connected to current source and the other (or others) in inductive relation thereto; One circuit connected to alternating currents and the other constituting high potential secondary circuit; Condenser interposed in the inductive circuit.

they are double and trip check those digits at the end..both for electricity..those are parts towards the time machine

fake and gay

kk I'll stop, sry it's out of my control sometimes
My god... the resemblance, it's uncanny... is this why some of smarter Serbs here felt the collective urge to help you meme Trump into presidency? I always felt there was something weird and possibly intertwined about it all. We have to uncover this before the info slips away through the fibers.

someone cap this thread..these are the first steps

I'm gonna go to sleep now and traverse the astral plane looking for answers. In kek I trust.

>Reddit

>Einstein collaborated with others to produce a model of a wormhole. His motivation was to model elementary particles with charge as a solution of gravitational field equations, in line with the program outlined in the paper "Do Gravitational Fields play an Important Role in the Constitution of the Elementary Particles?". These solutions cut and pasted Schwarzschild black holes to make a bridge between two patches.

If one end of a wormhole was positively charged, the other end would be negatively charged. These properties led Einstein to believe that pairs of particles and antiparticles could be described in this way.

Thank you, I knew I would find those.

how you know this?

Did you forget something?

We embrace the night knowing it is only kek who can bring us sweet release, be it through electrocution or free electricity once stolen, but that was just a moment in time, and Tesla shall be justified, while Edison will end up as merely a footnote in history books.
Praise be upon you sacred children of kek, and remember that kek can show himself in all forms and states of matter, be it solid, liquid, gas or plasma.

S H A D I L A Y

>someone should archive or cap this
>im off to bed

confirmed once again by KEK

PRAISE KEK

Meme magic IS real, you kike

Green text.

Everything here is ironic, a story, not real

>ctr is already here
>this board has id kek

What does it mean?

The numbers check out

ALL FOR BARRON! ALL FOR THE PRINCE!!! PRAISE KEK!

Time travel has an unusual effect on the human brain, and as well, the half lives of the cellular structures that compose our bodies. The act of time travel induces an incredibly potent form of radiation, that if improperly interacted with can alter the cellular structure of your brain and body.

thanks, was seriously wondering about that, guess that's why I felt so dazed after first time I went back

Oh, the gloriously incandescent...

is guessing a digits possible though

guy really wants his post saved haha aw

PRAISE KEK

in 1894, a young boy by the name of Adolf Hitler was mysteriously saved from drowning by an unnamed priest.

>Trump is of German ancestry, so is Pence
>Trump is in possession of time traveling device
>Trump has Tesla's notes
>Multiple Timeline theory (there is more than 1 pence, which means there is more than 1 Hitler)
>Hitler/Tesla/Barron are all the same person

With this in mind we can set up a rough timeline of how Trump went about it all

Timeline 1:

>Hitler drowns and Germany crumbles, this is Pence's original timeline, Trump never comes into existence because Germany no longer exists
>Pence meets with the original Tesla and acquires his time machine

Timeline 2:

>Pence goes back in time and meets a young Tesla and brings him to a small town in Austria called Leonding
>Tesla/Hitler drowns in an accident
>Distraught and unable to return to his original timeline, Pence goes back in time once more to stop himself from ever bringing young Tesla to Leonding

Timeline 3:

>Pence #1 meets Pence #3 and tells him of what happened, they both agree to leave young Tesla alone
>Tesla grows up and creates the time machine and Pence #3 is now in possession of the second time machine
>Pence #1 (now extremely old) decides to jump forward in time, while Pence #3 goes back to bring Tesla to Leonding and keep watch over him

Timeline 4a:

>Pence #1 arrives in a post-apocalyptic world and the earth is completely barren
>Much to his surprise he meets a scared and confused lone boy, who lo and behold, turns out to be a young Tesla, who he names "Barron"
>Meanwhile Pence #3 is overseeing Tesla in Leonding who grows up to be Hitler.
>Pence, now extremely old, lives long enough to see the Reich collapse, much to his dismay.
>He dies, leaving behind his time machine alongside Tesla's original notes
>Enter Donald Drump aka John Titor, born after the collapse of the Reich in East germany
>Somehow he comes across time machine and Tesla's notes

(1/2)

Barron is the Rickon of Trumps

ckekt

You're playing with meme magic here. Be careful which timeline you want to create

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek

Timeline 4a:

>Before Trump goes back in time, he is visited by the young Barron and Pence #1
>Trump goes back in time an inconceivable amount of times in order to ensure he is birthed in the United States
>We are not sure how many timelines Trump #1 jumped, but it's certainly in the tens of thousands

Our Timeline:

>Finally we get to our timeline, (our)Trump is born and Trump #1 dictates his life from the shadows in order to ensure Trump's success as a businessman
>Sometime during our timeline around 10 years ago, an extremely old Pence #1 arrives with 28 year old Barron, bringing along with him several other Pence's to fulfill various duties, and a mysterious Slav woman
>It's Georgina, Tesla's pregnant mother, who calls herself Melania, and gets plastic surgery
>The original Barron, also decides to get plastic surgery and replaces Donald Trump Jr. in order to look after Barron #2
>Trump marries Tesla's mother and raises baby Tesla, who he names after Barron
>Sometime during all of this, Pence #1 and Trump #1 dies, leaving behind a detailed plan for the two Barrons, Donald, and the remaining Pences
>Present Day, we have /ourguy/ Trump married to #? Tesla's mother and raising two Teslas, while working with an unknown number of Pence agents

This is autism.

Melania wouldn't need that much plastic surgery. Google the two and compare.

They can't know this yet.

It's too soon.

ok. wtf.

praise kek bruh

kek is here

this is crazy tho lol

Checked

Uncanny, do you think Melania falls into this somehow?

>all these 7s ITT

Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light"

Looks like it's time to bomb serbia again.
The Croats were right.

Because it is all part of their plan

Checked

Checked my Check.

Our timeline is best timeline.

Not only will America be great, but the entire world will bloom into greatness.

Remember when that black credit card was posted here with a trump name on it? What if it was Barron/Tesla all along and not Eric...

Holy fuck, did bogdanoffs create meme magic?

How to astral project quickest way?

this post is lit
kek here

The Bogdanoffs are the real puppet masters

Just checking back in. Why can't I hold all these quads?

Could Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner be one of the pences?

>tfw I was telling family about the "Trump time traveller" conspiracy on xmas day.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y