What the fuck is wrong with Buzzfeed. Honestly how far will this go before someone stops this

What the fuck is wrong with Buzzfeed. Honestly how far will this go before someone stops this.

Apparently transgender kids "need" hormones.

youtu.be/AohykvUvIGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCmcKI64MXUuHLzHhUyNFHOA
bridgemi.com/2017/01/sex-assault-and-the-college-male/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we going to start regulating them properly and make it easier for people with GID and physchiatric level dysphoria to get psychological evaluation to actually vet the process? Like we do with any other major medicine and therapy?

If so, go for it. I'm not against people with GID. I just want to process given its real medical weight.

Sup Forums has made me question my support of transsexuals. Before Sup Forums, I was really into watching drag and supported gay culture (including transsexuals). I'm a health care student and some of my lecturers and upperclassmen work in a clinic that offers hormone therapy for transsexuals. While scientifically speaking I think it's fascinating but thanks to Sup Forums I don't think I'll ever do a rotation there because I don't agree with people altering their physiology like that - especially teens that are just experiencing hormones for the first time.

T-thanks Sup Forums.

You're too young to smoke kid, but if you want to cut off your penis... well here.

I'm a self-hating tranny thanks to Sup Forums.

>need
>hormones

When they say "access", do they mean "federally funded access"? Fucking hell.

I'm sorry society has failed you. In 20 years you will look at yourself in the mirror with nothing but horror as all the medication and possible surgery you've done starts to decay and melt like an ice castle.

It doesn't seem like questioning should be considered wrong. And knowing a lot of transgender people, it would have been a lot easier had they gotten hormones earlier in life.

But in our healthcare, there just isn't enough of an unbiased system to actually help people figure out what is right for them. It could be GID or any host of social or psychological issues, but no one is really interested in figuring a decent system out.

Because it's mostly non trans people arguing and jerking off on calling each other degenerates or bigots.

Spoonfeeding hormones to children is one of the steps in normalizing pedophilia.

They are already teaching children in elementary about sexual behavior ( not biology - but as far as shit like sex positions and oral ) and LGBT shit at the hands of liberal teachers.

We have to use this to our advantage. Even though I am a man I don't truly feel like a man I need Testerone, Anavar, Masterone, and Haldrol. If you do not prescribe me these I will Sue you for discrimination. I need them to truly become a man. PEDS ARE YOUR FRIEND.

Please explain why it's a felony for me to use steroids when I identify as a trans-bigguy, yet perfectly legal for xir to shoot up so they can look like a Frankenstein

>In 20 years you will look at yourself in the mirror with nothing but horror as all the medication and possible surgery you've done starts to decay and melt like an ice castle
I was never retarded enough to actually try and 'transition'. Part of the reason I hate trannies so much is that they try to impose their fantasies on society and force people to think their mutilated bodies and brains are "female". I never wanted that, I just wanted to be born a girl.

>need

Fuck this country.

>20 years you will look at yourself in the mirror with nothing but horror as all the medication and possible surgery you've done starts to decay and melt like an ice castle.
stop acting like those who start hrt at an early enough age become old men in wigs
it doesn't happen like that in fact, transwomen go into old age better than most cis women because no menopause

>Lane Sainty
>Sainty
>Sain
>Sane

I don't think so

This could change the world.

im a man stuck in a mans body can i get test ?

I'm a skelly who identifies as a beefcake gimmie test pls

That's a relief to hear.

I sincerely hope one day we have ways to ethically help you overcome your gender dysphoria, it sounds like a fucking terrible thing to go through.

See you need to frame it as being a Male to female to male tranny, then you can juice all you like!

maybe we should really start pushing the Muscle dysmorphia issue. it could be another one of pols achievments

kids cannot make such a decision anyone who says otherwise is supporting child abuse and chemical castration of those children

Sup Forums made you the tranny. Sup Forums made you hate yourself. hate Sup Forums instead.

Day of the rope soon

>feed the goy hormones
>turn them into pussies
>rule them like kings

>But in our healthcare, there just isn't enough of an unbiased system to actually help people figure out what is right for them.
I agree. Often times I get annoyed when people say they're representing an entire culture but there really aren't many transsexuals in the medical field (that I'm aware of) so they have to rely on people who have no idea what they're facing physically or mentally. I can't imagine there isn't much money being thrown to those kinds of research projects either.

I would never turn away a person asking for medical service because it's my job to serve the people. I will, however, avoid working in places like that in the first place so someone else more passionate about that specialty can provide the care those patients are seeking.

>it sounds like a fucking terrible thing to go through
It really isn't, it's like any other thing. People just are allowed to nurture and grow this mental disease in today's society.

IT'S GOT THE ELECTROLYTES PLANTS CRAVE

Sup Forums didn't exist in 1997 friendo

right, except what you're actually saying is "i'm competent enough to know that all trans teenagers should be forced to go through a puberty they dont want to go through"
it's individual imo and should be decided together with psychiatrist and maybe not hormones, but reversible puberty delayers should be an option

>I can't imagine there isn't much money being thrown to those kinds of research projects either.
there really isnt and theres so much conflicting information in what we do have

>transwomen go into old age better than most cis women because no menopause

That's fucking bullshit. People are completely able to tell natural beauty from one created on a surgical table, and granted, cases like Conway's where the state of "passing" can be achieved relatively well can exist, but that depends a lot on whether the individual displayed enough androgyny pre-transitioning.

i'm really sad you're a healthcare student that knows nothing about trans people

They are betraying their purpose in life to indulge in a fantasy that must be continuously fed by other like-minded irrational people to hold up. Any parent who would do that should probably be shot.

>Male has mental illness that makes him think he's female
>Gets hormones
>Female has mental illness that makes her think she's male
>Gets hormones
>Cis male that has low T from environment
>Steroids illegal

Fuck this gay earth

I'm an FtM, psychiatrist evaluationfor 2 years, 5 years in hormones and everything. Trans people do exist, but even we can see the process is fucky to get hormones.

If we had an actual, medical system in place then none of this would be an issue. But between conservicucks telling me I don't exist and libtards telling me to strip naked and let everyone know about my personal medical history, how is any sense supposed to be made?

>Inb4 mentally ill
Yes. I'm aware. That's why I went to a psychiatrist and am on the widely accepted route for someone with my disorder.

its a decision that they have to go through puberty and become mature adults to really decide the pros and cons accuratly, its more i dont want children making life altering decisions that they arent mature enough to make and yes it does suck if its the right treatment for them but its basically the childs word if they have the illness and i don't think we can trust that

>"i'm competent enough to know that all trans teenagers should be forced to go through a puberty they dont want to go through"
hasn't there been multiple studies that show a lot of trans youth grow out of it and just end up being gay?

>trans-bigguy
top fucking kek

>purpose in life
oh wow so you found the purpose of life?

>irrational
going through (the only available and proven to work) treatment for a medical condition that causes excruciating dysphoria is irrational now?
what exactly is the rational response?

honestly it would be great. Trans-Biguy here. I'm tall but i don't have triceps the size of footballs

>hasn't there been multiple studies that show a lot of trans youth grow out of it and just end up being gay?
not explicitly gay but just lose their dysphoric feelings

Check out some more of my shit boys. More videos like this coming soon.

youtube.com/channel/UCmcKI64MXUuHLzHhUyNFHOA

Forgot link

See .

Also, why is it my job to know about transsexuals and hormone therapy if I'm not going into that specialty? I will treat them like any other patient if they come in for hypertension or a stroke because that is the standard of care. Just like when you focus your practice on gynecology or children, hormone therapy is considered a specialty and therefore not every medical professional needs to every detail of those field.

yes, there's a lot of overlap between kids that are gender nonconforming vs trans. i think it's important to separate one from the other, which is why i think puberty delayers and starting from an age like 15 or 16 instead of 7/8 is much more rational.
however, most of those studies also note that the kids who grew up to be trans were much more likely to fit the diagnosis criteria for gender dysphoria and had more pronounced gender nonconformity. maybe one day theyll be a way to tell for sure. i don't think exercising caution is a bad thing, it should be encouraged

Yes, the purpose of life is to reproduce. The rational response to this is to reduce undersocialization and alienation that nurtures this and other mental illnesses in the first place. Trannies should reconnect with their biology first and foremost.

>inb4 that one study, of course when you pump people full of estrogen their brains will change

idk what your specialty but why not just reccomend them to someone else who knows better on the subject?

>widely accepted route
Congratulations on the impending suicide you freak

Cool. Thank you user

i'm a trans chad please support by sending me sluts and money

Don't do that :^) everyone's life is worth something, except muslims

Congrats on fucking up your life and becoming a pariah that is neither male nor female, user.

oh that's interesting. so what is the purpose of infertile people then? did jesus not have a purpose in life because he never had children? who said that was the purpose of life? does it even matter?

lots of trans people are sociable and not isolated before transitioning so idk what you are talking about, it sounds like some personal hypothesis you conjured up

there are also remarkable differences in brain structure of trans vs cis people BEFORE starting hrt, which is not surprising as that's literally u kno.. the cause... not "being isolated"

>tfw bought Growth Hormone twice as a teen but got cought by police and couldn't continue

>tfw just wanted to escape Manlet mode

Why lads? I was so close

>why not just reccomend them to someone else who knows better on the subject?
I never said I wouldn't do that. That is, in fact, exactly what I'd do for transsexuals seeking hormone treatment just like referring a patient to a dermatologist for a skin infection.

My original point of
>I will, however, avoid working in places like that in the first place so someone else more passionate about that specialty can provide the care those patients are seeking.
simply meant I didn't want to work in that specialty. My peers and lecturers who do work there are very passionate about their job and I applaud them for that. If anyone came to my general practice and needed their assistance I would gladly send them a referral.

>got caught by the police
how

Good point. Not everyone has to reproduce. But the most important thing each generation needs to do is to make sure there's going to be another.

>trans-bigguy

Can we get a fucking buzzfeed raid going? The comments are a degenerate cesspool. Might as well drop red pills for the weak-willed to pick up.

You mean the people who would rape and murder me? Yeah, fair enough.

Well. I have a job, am happy with my future husband, and going into my doctorate of psychology program next year on scholarship, so nearly loan free. So I'm not sure where my life is fucked up, user-kun ^_^

Is this loss?

honestly giving them to them at that age is the worse thing you can do for them. if we don't even trust them enough to vote why would anyone think they can make a irreversible decision

Im not a self-hating tranny but Sup Forums was there and helped me realize that even if parts of my head are fucked up I can still be happy without altering everything about my life

If I want to do x because it's an x thing to do I can jusst fucking do that, its a free country, I dont need surgery and hormones just to do whatever the fuck I like in life.

Sure there are some physical components missing but the replacements are far worse than the real thing of either side.

We definitely should. I'm gonna keep making Buzzfeed videos so to raise awareness of the ever expanding autism.

>I just wanted to be born a girl.

You'll be right at home at Sup Forums

as long as we get more cute traps in the world I'm fine with it

well we're well on our way to overpopulating the earth and trans people are remaining at about .1-.3% of the population despite the recent publicity so i think we're good on that for now

Doesn't buzzfeed mean xer? Not her. Bunch of fucking bigots.

This

The left makes it so nothing can ever say anything against trannies, which is biased

The right is the opposite

I just want clear fucking answers and legitimate study into what causes it and what is genuinely the best way to fix it instead of us all playing armchair psychologist

Some of those weirdos will falsely accuse men of raoe before they transition
>bridgemi.com/2017/01/sex-assault-and-the-college-male/

And why do they assume it's a m2f

I hate anime though

I'm all for making qt3.14 fuckable traps as long as we also include mandatory psychological counseling to stop them from being such narcissistic delusional retards

>trans-bigguy

>people who would rape and murder me?
Yeah they're fucking barbarians who should be turned to glass.

It's good to see that your life is good. I'm against transgender-ism but you're not worthless and you deserve a life as good as anyone.

kek, mad mental tranny trying to justify your mental illness to yourself.

infertile people are just biologically unlucky. you can't argue that the purpose of life isn't to produce further life, it is the reason everything exists, from flowers and fruit to men, women and fruits like you.

KYS big boy

You will never produce sperm no matter how many male hormones you take so you will never be a male.

Yeah true, it's not big enough for it to be an issue really.

>mandatory psychological counseling to stop them from being such narcissistic delusional retards
Stop them from being faggots?Sounds like a plan.

Would it be wrong to get a girl to go-to the doctor and pretend to be a transman for testosterone and then use it myself?

>He doesn't want that sweet boipussi taking hormones before the testosterone kicks in

What are you, some sort of faggit?

Just say that you're transblack if they catch you.

Aqnd that's your right. I support common sense medical transitioning, which would probably be treated horribly by both sides but would be the only way for us to get over this really minor issue in the world.

Well. I never want kids anyway, so it's a win win for me. I really don't see a problem with me having a mental illness with little research into its origins and ability to pass genetically not having kids?

I may be a fag but I'm not stupid.

i'm not trans but i have spent way too many hours reaearching the causes/case studies/scientific literature on it because it fascinates me

i totally can argue that the purpose of life is not solely to reproduce. also, what if trans people are just biologically unlucky too? they develop a condition because of epigenetic/hormone levels in the womb for which their only choices are daily incredibly painful physical/mental dysphoria that leads to suicide or to start hormone replacement therapy that leaves them infertile. that's pretty much the definition of biologically unlucky.

also.. the world is overpopulated and its getting exponentially worse. is it still our """purpose in life""" that everyone reproduce if its to our collective detriment?

It's really sad that you're an Astronomer who knows nothing about Horoscopes.

This is why psychiatry is bullshit

"FtM" here as well and I figured nutting up and living life, finding a purpose, and truly feeling happy as I am is more important than ruining my natural state of being.

Theres literally no reason for a trans person to get hormones or change their appearance unless we're living a thousand years in the future where its virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.

Because sadly for us, we were born what we are. Nothing can ever revert our childhoods, nothing will fix our skeleton, and the pitiful meat tubes and meat tunnels are NOTHING compared to whatever we are given. Its just completely disrespectful to the idea of the human form and to yourself to fuck it up so severely, its like doing meth.

If you feel like a man, go be a fucking man. Play a sport, fix a car, you dont need surgeries and hormones to do that. Most men dont spend their days wagging their cocks around and flexing, the just live. Same as with women, if you feel like a woman, knit a fucking sweater. You dont need a vagina for that.

Just makes me so sick that we all fell for the Jew leftist bait and mutilate ourselves and the image of humanity to be lazy and feel like how we want to feel without actually being that. Life isnt dress up.

And all this guy wants (Me) is to have some more testosterone and other anabolic steroids for muh gains.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You are missing out so much

And I bet buzzfeed in a couple of years will report the instances of cancer in those who transition via HRT, that they need surgery at the state's expense to remove the tumors and cancer.

Give me a fucking break already.

Ok well that's fair enough. I know m2f trannies that swear they menstruate. Does my head in

Sup Forums is for people who think they're too red pilled for Sup Forums

Thank you Kek

Mostly I just keep taking hormones to keep my beard growing and my voice low. After that first year jump, it's just basic maitenece. Barely more than what a cis guy produces naturally. And top surgery fall under that 'pseudo-cosmetic/pseudo-theraputic' umbrella too.

If you want hormones, are medically deemed to need then, and they help you transition so you are socially seen as a guy (which is a huge part of the psychiatric/dysphoria component, since we are social creatures) then the option should be available.

Taking it because it's 'in' and it's what your friends and bloggers say you should do, nah. That's fucked up mate.

Absolutely Degenerate!

>manlet
>caught by the police

how can you not see it?

protip: they never learn

UH, some women have penises, SHITLORD. I need the government to buy my stack to finally be comfortable in my own jacked body.

>Honestly how far will this go before someone stops this
all the way to pedophilia acceptance

>they (((need)))