Trump wall

Don't let the fools discredit this win by saying Mexico isn't paying

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/12/trump-mexican-cartels-days-numbered/
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
youtu.be/vzZT9gW5gp8
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html
breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IDGAF who pays for it as long as its built

Must be nice to be an American laborer around the boarder right about now

Buy Cemex and Trinity industries.

God bless Trump.

>deficient health care system

>uses shit ton of money for a wall in the middle of the desert

>Paying for someone else healthcare
You know damn well how shit that works here

>be american
>get shot

>get your economy and life ruined for paying 300K dollars in bills

You have no idea how much people benefit from Universal healthcare paid by the State, specially people with cancer and other chronic diseases.

They have to go back

Feds will pay initial construction costs and seek reimbursement from Mexico later. Either through blocking remittances until Mexico coughs it up or by taxing remittances.

>S H A D I L A Y
>H
>A
>D
>I
>L
>A
>Y

He's just gonna blame the next president for not getting the shekels back in 4 years.

>We're gonna keep winning
>We're gonna get tired of winning
>Donald Trump is gonna keep winning for us anyways.
Sweet Kek, thank you for this blessing.

>he won't win the nomination
>he won't become president
>he won't build the wall
>he won't deport mexicans
>he won't ban muslims
>he won't end TPP
>he won't repeal and replace obamacare
???

He can block most remittances just by making you show an ID to do them you stupid oaxaco, that alone gives the economy over 2,300 million dollars

It blows my mind that there are people that still doubt Trump. How many times in a row do you have to be dead fucking wrong before you see the pattern?

You're paying for the wall.

All you have to do is conduct raids on cartel fuckers inside the country and take their money caches.

and .

>All you have to do is conduct raids on cartel fuckers inside the country and take their money caches.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/12/trump-mexican-cartels-days-numbered/

Isn't Cemex a mexican company?

If you have a high standard of living and many benefits for your citizens you can't be loose on immigration. That's yet another reason why leftists are so fucking retarded. If we had absolutely nothing to save us from dying if we got sick or lost our job like it was a long time ago, you could have more immigration. We could technically have more gibmedats but we would really need to cut down on immigration. It's not just "let's do both and go balls to the wall and watch this country fly off a cliff".

I honestly don't give a flying fuck how it gets done. As long as it happens.

They have to go back.
They have to stay there.

>rednecks and indios being this retarded

He won't divide us

>4
At this rate he will set everything he was going to do in the first 100 days in like two weeks.

He is following through pretty damn quickly.

Then we aren't paying a shit for such wall.

Go with a SWAT team house by house collecting some dollars?
My man, you'll spend more in the operations.

>Mexico
>Calling people retarded

Enjoy all your friends coming back to ruin your country even further, burrito-chan.

Thanks for the slave labor while it lasted, though.

not an argument

>Bloquear la principal fuente de ingresos (así es, ya desplazó al petróleo) no afectará en nada.

Idiota

wew lad

>Mexico will pay for it
>direct federal funds

pol btfo

Peña Nieto and Vicente Fox win

>Hue hue logic

m8 what the fuck
Illegals don't apply for healthcare

Seriously, if you want improve the life of the U.S. citizens, use the money for high priority issues, such as your shitty health system.
Seriously, I've seen reports and even we have a better health care than you, and that's extremely terrifying.

Illegal immigration IS a problem, but you should have priorities of what's more important for the Americans.

And most illegals went to the U.S. with a VISA, by fucking plane.
You want build a aerial wall too?

>mexico will pay for it
>we ain't paying for no fucking wall
>we will pay for it

Look m8
If you live of what your cousin Roberto sends you from the "Yunaites", I don't give a fuck.

I'm not paying ANY cent and it feels good.

The remittance thing makes sense but it works on weak premises, first, that 1) Trump will not deport those working mexicans and thus won't stop the money from flowing (this enough would make Sup Forums mad) and 2) It assumes that those mexicans will willingly send such remittances under strict / high taxes, which knowing mexicans won't happen, they would better save it a tell their families to suck it up until they find a way to sneak the remittances into Mexico.

As you can see, Trump is paying for that wall unless he literally threatens Mexico with war.

I don't give a fuck who pays for it. Blocking more beaners from coming it will pay for itself. Now all Trump has to do is get rid of the anchor baby rule and get my taxes to 15% and I'm a happy man.

How are you doing my fellow burger?

watch how trump uses israel to jews and the middle to crack the liberals into pieces. he's going to turn sjw onto jews for what he plans to do with israel

>h-he'll never get elected
>h-he'll never build a wall
>h-he'll never get mexico to pay for it
I'm seeing a pattern

>Enjoy all your friends coming back to ruin your country even further, burrito-chan.

Enjoy Russia creating a brand new "refugee crisis" to screw over the US's largest trading partner like they did with Europe.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism

Thank Putin for bribring Nieto through Gazprom to invite Trump. Feels nice to be close to people at the top and know how fucked up your joke elections were going to be.

>Illegals dont apply for healthcare
HAHAHAHAHA, Fuck off, they clog up the system up here in Washington. Fuck, they're everywhere.

Me neither.

Also this, I'm pretty sure fat people cost the US a fuckton of money more than "stolen jobs"

wait a fucking second.

if mexico is paying for this wall. wouldnt it be technically mexicos own wall and not the "our wall".

The arab would must be laughing at us. How the fuck is mexico a threat to homeland security? They been our neighbors for how many years now?

The peso is sharply falling right now because your corrupt cartel government is realizing the free ride really is over.

Hes gonna tax remittences. YFW your primos in EEUU AINT SENDING YOU MONEY NO MORE. PRAISE KEK AND BUILD WALL

Serious question to amerifats:

How do executive orders work? I only know that Obama used them all the time.

Isn't that circumventing congress as the lawmaking constitutional body? Can congress strike them down preemptively or subsequently?
Is trump going to govern only through EOs?
Do you have a problem with a president circumventing congress?

Vid semi related
youtu.be/vzZT9gW5gp8

Hahaha he took all of the money away from abortion non-profits operating clinics in other countries as is building a wall with the difference. Hahaha holy shit, how does it feel to have him make good on his promises a few days into his service.

Piece of shit libtards tried to make it sound like he would be too confused to do a thing as soon as he got on office and now he's owning the shit out of everyone.

the wall
pays for
itself

how do people not get this? the money we spend on illegals suckin the fat off taxpayers while paying none of their own will be gone because we will have stopped the bleeding

Reminder that it was meant to be.

+jobs
+save money
+stop 60% of illegal mexicans from coming into the US
+Libtards and illegals will be triggered

-mexico may not be paying for it
-the cost at the beginning will be high if the US is paying for it (but the wall will pay itself off in 2-4 years anyways)

It doesn't even matter if Mexico doesn't pay for it. We win either way.

>Those reactions

Why can't they tell you how many of what?
Laughs, thumbs and mads... How fucking many of each?

I think CTR is finally figuring out how to shitpost

>stop 60% of illegal mexicans from coming into the US
>60% of illegal mexicans

what does that even mean?

I'm a bit on the wall (no pun intended mexicunt) about universal healthcare.

I think we have to either nationalize it completely or completely privatize it. We have been heavily subsidizing it (medicare, medicaid, tax breaks, gov deals), which naturally inflates the prices in the long run but gave short term low cost and good feels about helping fucktards.

Same thing happened to the housing market here in 08, and the same thing will happen in the next 1-2 decades with higher education. The government fucked with it partially, not completely and that lead to free gibmes to industries that abused them and in turn fucked the free market and collapsed.

If you nationalize you risk inefficiency, high tax burden, and well, it being run the the bureaucratic clusterfuck that is every government.

If you privatize you risk corruption, cronyism, and predation on consumers for using an almost inelastic service.

Seems pretty lose lose to me. Honestly some of the best healthcare you can get IS in the US since we pump it full of money and doctors, but that comes at insane costs cause of how we fucked it up. How to fix it? Nationalize or privatize completely. Which one? Really beats me desu we kind of screwed the pooch on the whole thing. I think it will implode and recover back to equilibrium in my lifetime but that could take decades.

Most people go there legally and stays illegally
Even the numbers of illegals is falling.
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html

It's your money and your territory, do whatever the fuck you want.
Waste the money in a absurd wall and make rich the jewish contractors.

I might add that I don't have to worry about it since I have good insurance and basically pay chump change for everything if I get fucked up.

Not everyone has good insurance though. Should everyone have good insurance? Shits all weird. I don't want to pay for the obese smoker doing chemo and a double bypass while on the que for an organ transplant and sex change.

Honestly no opinion for healthcare, how it is, or how to fix it, only know it is fucked and we did it.

>mfw I can finally drive to work without looking at a bunch of shitty Mexican shit huts

can't wait to watch that wall go up.

He won't be a good president

how can we profit from this?

Cemex SAB de CV might be a good buy but im not familiar with building material companies that are located or have operations close to the border

It's not just Pablo and Juanita that come across the border. ISIS comes through the border after first making their way through the porus borders of South and Central America. The heroin coming across the border kills thousands each year too.

If you are trying to profit in the US stock market without insider trading, throw money at index/mutual/hedge funds and never sell.

They beat out prospecting and day trading over time by a lot.

40% overstay their visa. 60% straight up just border hop.

>Can finally go to home depot without being swarmed by illegal criminals looking for work to buy drugs/send money back to Mexico

You have the idea, you're right.

I personally think nationalizing the health system is the best option, you can prevent any problem such as inefficiency with regulations.

But of course, it depends on how it's executed.
I really wish the best for the U.S.' people, you are a great nation.

>ISIS comes through the border
There's no sufficient evidence to use this as a argument, lets get serious please.

Homegrown terrorists are more a threat to you than external terrorist members. Most recent attacks were planned by people inside the U.S.

If we weren't so corrupt and switching our fucking bipartisan politics every 20 years we could actually unfuck it.

Be good neighbor.

you guys are retarded

the wall will be made but illegals will have amnesty

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/

>he fell for the index fund meme

yeah it beats it if you're a shit trader

They are a threat, though. Look at the demographics over time, and projections for the future. Mexico is essentially waging a quiet demographic war to displace and replace white America.

The Wall is moreso a psychological statement, than anything. Nobody on the far right with a shred of sense thinks that a wall is going to, as a physical barrier in and of itself, stop the tide of you spics. It's the impact it has on the psyche. It is a large public works project that is meant to project an image of the United States' new commitment to the cause of securing our nation's borders and putting any violators of our immigration laws on lockdown. A big impending wall makes for better images than some vibration sensors scattered in the desert. And images have the strongest impact on the subconscious.

What am I looking at here compa?
what "people at the top' are you talking about?

my 11% annually and 300k says different but ok

This

I'd chip in if the option was made available

tfw wall will be built, you cucks will be paying for it indirectly and there's nothing you can do about it

And spend billions in a "psychological statement"?
Is it really worth it?
Shouldn't be better spend it on the poeple?

I mean, this seems just pointless.

We're not paying it, sorry.
Do whatever mental gymnastic want, but the only ones who will pay are the Americans.

With taxes or higher prices in products, they will pay.

I thought the majority of border hoppers didn't actually come over that way?

As long as it keeps shitskins away, it's not pointless. Hell, I'd cum if the border patrol were given shoot on sight orders.

>Be Mexican
>Pay fuckload of taxes
>Government spends it on bullshit
>They buy fake medicines like in Veracruz
>Can't do anything about

Yep, just go shill for Obrador fuckhead

>being this retarded
Look faggot. Your economy is already ruined. There are people rioting and looting in the streets. Meanwhile you sent all your criminals to the US.
What happens when they get sent back?
Also keep telling yourself that and watch how Trumps economical maneuvers will crash your economy without survivors if you don't pay for the great wall.

>we wuz white merrica again n shiiiiiieeeeeeet
top kek

>With taxes
yeah, remittances tax

who cares whos paying for it

you're getting the wall

>With taxes or higher prices in products, they will pay.

lurk more.

Walls and barriers do discourage people from crossing, as does a clear federal message that you have to folow an official process or one way or another your going to get fucked. Ca can't save you, not if he really means business.

>Has no idea that hospitals bill insurances like this due to zero regulation on what a price should be.

>Has no idea insurances and hospitals heavily negotiate before finally setting on a price that is a fraction of that cost.

>Probably never had insurance or a medical bill.

Anyone who pays the full price is a fucking idiot.

wow, you're right, you won, he actually kept his promise

maybe if you stopped masturbating to chinese cartoons and got yourself a woman and started a family you wouldnt be displaced, just look at the mormons, they got it right

what does obrador have to do with that?
wasnt duarte from the pri and close to peña nieto?