DAILY REMINDER

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people.
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2812573/Americans-Brits-French-BORN-miserable-Length-gene-determines-happy-Danes-rank-top.html
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-14/the-10-most-depressed-countries
youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids
You mean like Yakuts and Tatars?

tfw i'm a product of race mixing

haHAA

its ok life has been pretty good for me

Chinese are the master race

all others are inferior

And they. Other point that 60% of russian citizens are probably hybrids with paleoasiatic subhumans
Whorish mongrel hoe

all unassimilable immigrants are a disease, if left untreated they can be fatal.

African/Muslim imigration is like several forms of Skin Cancer, It's unsightly, it's easy to detect and treat, but if left untreated it can leave you severely disfigured, or worse - dead(if you ignore it and allow it to spread)

Whilst Chink immigration is more akin to pancreatic cancer, there are usually no symptoms in the early stages, by the time you do feel the symptoms, it's too late, it has developed into an advanced stage and has spread to the rest of your body. (the 5 year mortality rate for pancreatic cancer after diagnosis, 92.3%)

also a common symptom of Pancreatic cancer is Jaundice which turns your skin yellow

Kek

100% true.
Gooks are literally insects. Collectivists, cautious and very sly, at first they are very quiet, hide their real sadistic nature, but later...
Hybrids with asians are extremely high weaklings without initiative

bump

'''''''''''jap'''''''''''''' girls

I disagree.

Kikes are the worst group. Niggers are next.

Stfu whore

>ching chong butthurt

lol thanks based ruski

the chink meme needs to die

Stfu Chang

Gooks are hideous subhumans, People who masturbate to cartoon horses are probably more mentally sound than a White person that racemixes with a gook

pls not be australia
pls not be australia

up

are you that Sup Forumsack from germany

Which?

did you move from germany?

no

There is no way in hell that someone with chink ancestry has blue eyes.

what percentage of chink are you?

I'm an Indian who was born in Canada and have a hot ass Russian girlfriend. We're cool right Russiabro?

zero. My phenotype is noric (dinarid+nordic)

reminds me of british people desu

Maybe you can redeem the Chinese with a different culture and education? They still seem to have moderate amount of intelligence, can hold some form of civilization together and do have some family values. Unlike Africans.

finally a racial shitpost when I can land this meme

was this confirmed by dna test?

While that chart is pretty cool it doesn't control for many other factors, like imperial legacy, control of banks, resources, political situtation, etc.

if you have dravidian roots i have a bad news

That's Soviet Union / Russian with blue eyes

My family is from Northern India but I'm not blue eyed like that guy in the pic. Also I'm 6'2 and I'm in law school.

that video was so fucking depressing...

You better have light skin.

Watch out, though. Russian women are massive gold diggers, and there's a 50/50 chance of severe mental problems (which don't show up until marriage).

You're a subhuman. No amount of degrees will change what you are.

DNA means nothing for race classification.
Kyrgyz people have high percent of R1a gene (which among iranians, some indians and slavs), some scientists call R1A ''aryan'' gene, but kyrgyz just a bunch of filthy mongoloids

>50/50 chance of severe mental problems

I'm light skinned alright, most people confuse me for a mixed white/arab person. She gets moody sometimes but nothing too obnoxious.

No need to be a prick user. I busted my ass to get into law school so that I can make something of my life. What do you do? Is the only thing you have going for you your ancestry and white skin?

Kek, on top of the usual crap from women.

>moody sometimes
This is a very troubling sign. It will get extremely bad once she has her claws in you.

Test her reaction by organizing a little vacation or something as a surprise for her. Present it like you happily did it for her; if she reacts poorly, fucking bail. Trust me.

t. ethnic Russian who had a family member go through this exact situation

Agreed. Chinky pan-faced gooks are absolutely hideous and disgusting. No one wants them, not even their own gooked out "women"! Sad!

Compare how Japanese people behavior in California to how they behave in Japan. The race is ok, it's the culture that's more important. One of your nation's greatest biotechnologists was a Tatar and I'm sure there are many others.
Asians don't commit much crime, they're also historic allies of European folk against Islam. Unless you're counting those -stans which aren't Paki or Afghani but who even lives there?

t. Zhang, the CCP can fuck itself though

Thanks for the advice man, I appreciate it.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2812573/Americans-Brits-French-BORN-miserable-Length-gene-determines-happy-Danes-rank-top.html

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-09-14/the-10-most-depressed-countries

Healthy = pure white

Depressive = gooks and mongrels

No problem. Also see if her parents are crazy, that's a huge red flag for anyone. It's up to you to decide if you think it's worth it, and I don't want to destroy a relationship over the internet, but take care of yourself.

This. We are like 60% white. We need a race war and cleansing

You shall be my sex slave in the civil war.

half chinks can't have blue eyes, you need to be a quarter at least

It's too late, bro

Cz up

Actually a DNA test can help to purify race as if traces lineages. For example anti-negrofication of Portugal.

theyre called comfort women, user

One maidan tier happening and any racists with codes can order eugenics and cleansing.

witnessed

So accurate. Visit Memkraine for a fun. I was out with Torpedo before taking a tour with Azov, got a great deal of pleasure torturing a kazakhboi.

>Russians
>White
Nigga in complete honesty you are probably more related to Genghis Khan than Adolf Hitler. Mongol, Golden Horde, Hun, Uiyghur rape babies will do that to you and Genghis fucked ALOT of Russian chicks.

Agreed.

Hang the chinks.

Now not even the niggers that retarded.

Why do Asians have resting bitch faces? Are they naturally angry?

THAT BABY A CUTE

Please do not post fake hitlers.

>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery
>OP text
Open your eyes, stupid nigger

Why are you so mad? Did a chinaman steal the love of your life? Maybe if you weren't such a drunk ckya she might've given you a chance.

>tfw little soviet boys getting RICED by mighty Chang and Wong who fuck cute Russian girls daily

>tfw little soviet boys getting RICED by mighty Chang and Wong who fuck cute Russian girls daily
The cringe. You are subhumans. There is no special need to despise the inferior roach like race. To exterminate you is our duty to evolution. Trust me, we will. Personally tortured several slant-eyes in Ukraine. Will torture more, if I'm to go on another tour.

Reminder that Hitler consider Slavs subhuman and the Japanese Honorary Aryans.

>this triggers the slav(e)shit

says Makayleighlough the sub-tier neanderthal mulatto

return to the cave from whence you came

Reminder Varg considers Slavs White and cuckMeds to be racemixed mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ

and he lives in the south of France so...

>kill your own countrymen thinking they were chinks

Lmao ruskies are so fucking dumb, the Chinese are smart enough to avoid a former soviet shithole like Ukraine. Maybe the vodka has gone to your head, keep dreaming :)

not to mention russia got their ass handed to them by the japanese...

Don't care about Varg's opinion on anything. He's an autist who doesn't understand anything about genetics. I just like Varg maymays.

Yes, that was one of the reasons he held them in high regard. He also respected the Chinese for their ancient civilization.

Nothing to do with Italians or Iberians in terms of genetics
Slavs and Germanics view cuckmeds as niggers and arabs. It's nothing new. Good luck convincing any Pole or Czech that you are white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

And Nazis viewed Slavs as pretty much albino niggers or worse, so who cares. Your race autism doesn't amount to anything in the end.

>Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people.
>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery.

Your country is mostly in Asia you dumb fuck, what would you expect?

Nazis didn't though and you are still a dirty nigger.
And for, Christ sake, to equate common mentality to apparent nazi leadership official view are two different things, nog. You are a dirty animal for every Pole and Russian out there

Do you see that small orange dot in the "Russian" in the graph I posted? Yeah, Russians living in Siberia have nigger admix too (along with a lot of Asian). Pic related.

Sup Forums obvious gook getter denier thread

>muh anime
>muh eastern aryan waifu

Russians living in Siberia are not ethnic Russians, nigger. Nigger blood is purely cuckmed THANG. Deal with it subhuman. You are not white and never will be

>Gooks worst race
>Implying Russians aren't disgusting White + Gook hybrid
kek

Yes they are. Pic related, distribution of ethnic Russians by provinces.

Asian admixture is still detected in them at significant levels even when you use only samples from Western Russia though.

Have you seen half chink babies? Always look like chinks and the ones you waste your worthless virgin semen over are half plastic. Don't racemix.

>brazilian tells who is white and who is not
3/10 because you've tried

>implying I care about le white meme

I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy. Russians also have nigger genes (and Asian).

>Autistic screeching

Kek You made this thread yesterday.

>Tatars
Nah, not al tatars.

And? If it's measured on test as a Russian national in Siberia, doesn't make him an ethnic one, you stupid nigger.
>nigger dna in asians
Not a thing. Enjoy your unity with negroes, cuckmed

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

they are ugly turkomongoloid subhumans

Uighurs