Donald Trump 'to sign orders restricting refugee access and immigration from Muslim countries'

TRUMP IS RACIST

WTF

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-immigration-refugees-muslim-countries-sign-executive-orders-iraq-iran-libya-restrict-a7544566.html

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if the guy in this picture knows hes become the face for islamic extremism

FUCKIN

STAY

ON

TOPIC

TRUMP IS RACIST AND NEEDS TO BE INPEACHED GO- GUYS

Wow it's only been 3 days and Trump is doing a better job at running the country than the negro

I didn't see liberals make a commotion when we did this to Venezuela

HELP US

...TRUDEAU INVADE US NOW

You should move to England if you want to live in an Islamic nation.

wtf i hate drumpf now
fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te """"people"""

Trump keeps his word and I resect him greatly for that.

"Alternative facts" also checkem

welp, RIP my Egyptian friend's chances of ever immigrating to the US

Na he probably already allahu akbar'd himself out of existence

Marry him and then divorce
And since you're in an arab country marry me aswell cuz I want a rightful american citizenship
I promise I won't sell drugs, steal, rape or fuck white women with my brown dick

They ain't blocking Egyptians.

Just tell him to hide how he walks

Nihad Awad, the national executive director at the Council on American-Islamic Relations, condemned the initial media reports of President Trump’s immigration orders and then peacefully exploded.

Sorry, you subhuman piece of shit. I'm afraid you've got to stay in your hellhole.

my dick can't handle all the winning

pls no

>welp, RIP my Egyptian friend's chances of ever immigrating to the US
Sounds like he needs a pyramid scheme

Fuck the President of the United States.

Your "friendship" with an Egyptian has been noted and ICE will be meeting with you shortly to determine your continued eligibility to be American.

Thank you for your cooperation.

"Islam" is not a race.
Iranians are white.
Arabs are not-white.
Some Syrians are white, others aren't.
Libyans are dirty Arabs.

>NEXT ARGUMENT FUCKER

stay in your own country habib. or ill fuck you daughters like i am now doing to other muslim mens daughters

>restrict access to the United States from immigrants, refugees, some visa holders from Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen

Wait... WTF is going on?

globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

It is hillarious, because he is not a muslim, he is a jew.

I'm sad about it too OP, now who's going to kill innocents for my amusement :

kek'd and checked

>Saudi Arabia not covered
>Qatar not covered
>Pakistan not covered

It's a start, but it needs to go a lot further.

Its only 7 countries and Egypt isn't one of them.