Go on /r/politics

>go on /r/politics

Yeah that was a mistake. Im angry.. like really fucking angry. Look at those faggots and the army of people who agree

I truly want to kill these people, I have never felt so violent in my life... I want to kill these liberals

Go there and see what I mean

>EVER going on reddit

it's an astroturfing operation. Don't let it bother you too much. They're an ever-shrinking minority. Tomorrow he's ordering construction of the wall and banning refugees from war-torn muslim countries. We will continue to win.

Second post best post

Why do you care?
Even the more moderate liberals on plebbit seem to hate r/politics.

I know that feel. I got into it with a bunch of libtards crying about the upcoming immigration ban. I got called a fascist, heartless, etc.

No one bothered to actually have a conversation with me, however.

I go there to get some laughs but it seriously triggers me sometimes, they actually think Trump is declaring martial law and is sending in right wing death squads to ethnically cleanse chimpcago

You do realize half of /r/politics are shills/bots, the other half are too stupid to realize they're being brainwashed by bots.

I really hope so

I dont know what other reddit boards are like, but the politics one has 35k upvotes on some posts. I really really hope those are bots

Right Wing Safety Squads?

Why get angry? I wake up pretty much every morning to laugh at the people on r/politics They have literally been wrong about everything

All lefties belong in concentration camps

Propaganda

I get angry because there are so many of these people and I cant tell them off

"Army of people" its not tho. This is how the left operates by inflating their perceived grass root support and then using peer pressure to fill in the rest. That sub is literally run by CTR and other shills

Looking at that is better than pre workout, too bad they don't have an audio book of those idiots comments, that'd be all the motivation I'd need in the gym

Right Wing Dance Squads

> Look at those faggots and the army of people who agree
sounds like Sup Forums

they are

yeah but at least we are right

no you are not, now enjoy your country turning into an ever worse shithole.

It's all bots and shills on reddit nowadays.
Besdies, all roads lead to Sup Forums so everyone on the internet comes here.

CTR + butthurt Hillary supporters.

>Chile

Latin Americans are actually worse than Muslims in many ways. Funny how you could do that without Islam.

Even on Reddit it's widely recognized as a subreddit that was usurped by outsiders.

>> Look at those faggots and the army of people who agree

What fucking Sup Forums are you posting on?

the_donald does some good work

Reddit is so fucking boring. The Trump subreddit is devoid of original content and is just a bunch of edgy 14 year olds parroting Sup Forums

shithole?

all I want is for trump to kick out the mexicans taking over our country and prevent the future chinese from entering

I see a bright future

Try not to get bothered by it. Those people are mentally ill, and the whole subreddit is hated by the reddit community overall. Just enjoy reddit for what it is; it has some funny memes and clever commentary, but it's not representative of the world as a whole, and it definitely doesn't represent American political thought
.>sounds like Sup Forums
It's nothing like Sup Forums. We are somewhat of an echo chamber, but dissenting opinions aren't removed by biased moderators, and we don't keep track of our status with fake internet points. Sup Forums actually ventures into the real world and effects change sometimes. Also, Sup Forums actually does funny shit like The Adolph Hitler School for Acceptance and Tolerance, the corruption of Tay, the Safety Squads, and a thousand other things.