Fastest. President. EVER

Tomorrow, Trump is announcing an executive order to begin construction of the wall and to end immigration from Islamic countries. Dios mio. The man doesn't wait.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/wall-border-trump.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.ca/search?q=wall&sa=X&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&ved=0ahUKEwjS5am1stzRAhVG54MKHWdFDcIQqAIICw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/list-trumps-executive-orders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He still needs to give the FBI a good spanking and sic them on Clinton

Can someone tell me everything he's done so far

>blown up a shitton of ISIS, potentially injuring/killing abu bakr
>removed fine for not participating in ACA
>left the TPP
>given the OK for 2 oil pipelines
>announced plans for the border wall
>announced plans for new immigration regulations that specifically exclude muzzies
>announced plans for a trade deal with independent Britain
>instituted 5 year lobbying ban for departing politicians
>halted all federal hiring except for US military
>defended the "arts" including certain broadcasting companies
>working to deregulate suppressors, one of the first improvements to the state of gun rights in the USA in a very long time

There's probably more I haven't seen

Bent the fabric of time and space to pull all of those who were worthy into the best timeline.

>defended

defunded*

wow

absolutely based

>>removed fine for not participating in ACA
Is that one of those alternative facts again?

PRAISE KEK

>not banning from Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Pakistan

Pol falls for it every time

STOP IT PLEASE I CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

So happy I voted for Trump and he won.

yeah I just did my return and I get 900 less back cause I don't have insurance

What a badass.

Yeah sorry I misinterpreted what actually happened with his ACA executive order, it just lays the groundwork for the fine to be removed by congress, which will no doubt happen with a republican majority

>>instituted 5 year lobbying ban for departing politicians
Holy shit, he actually went through with this? Source?!

Are we getting more of this flavor?

> end immigration from islamic countries.
All of em?!

Incredible!

What pisses me off is that he's been president for 5 (five) days and has done so much, yet Obama has been president for 8 (eight) years and took FOREVER to do anything.

My father's shovel workshop can't keep up with all this demand.

Thanks SeƱor Trump!

What exactly is the endgame for freezing federal hiring and cutting funding for some of the departments? Is he going to send people in to investigate them for corruption?

>expecting nigs to do any work before 2pm

He played over 300 rounds of golf during his presidency ffs.

Democrats don't govern. They maintain total status quo while doing secret deals behind the scenes. Republicans put shit front and center and for all to see. It's always been this way, and it's why I detest liberals.

When did Obama even start doing things related to his promises? I thought Presidents usually waited until year 3 or 4 around reelection time to start fulfilling promises.

He didn't even close Gitmo after 8 years, his one promise he "really" wanted to complete before leaving.

Is trump /our guy/?

Government hiring freezes are almost always due to budget constraints and management.

Oh shit. I missed the ACA fine removal.

Where have you been?

I think it was tied in with the Mexico City abortion order, I remember yesterday someone linked to a CNN article where it mentioned the lobbying ban at the very end of the article title.

>What exactly is the endgame for freezing federal hiring and cutting funding for some of the departments?

Federal expenditures are severely bloated due to the excess amount of bureaucrats and administrators of administrators being hired which have no contribution to the core function of the branch of government in which they reside. Even education suffers from this problem

first thing that came to mind when I saw your post was the Bogdanoff quick rundown

This is how things are supposed to work, not be drug out over months/years. This is why the government spends so much fucking money. All it took was a businessman to fix it.

Can we make that a prerequisite for now on to be the president?

i dont care about America desu
i just don't like them
but if Trump builds the wall
oh well - that would be impressive!

In the accounting word you stop expenditures to find potential fraud. Look for leaks.

It's a prelude to drastically reducing the size of the federal government. After he freezes hiring, he guts regulations to remove their authority and allow more funding cuts to be made.

A Trump presidency is worth is solely for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

What will he do when he finishes all his promises in less than a year?

Kek

SAY IT WITH ME

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Can someone redpill me on the pipeline thing, is that good or bad?

AND UNDER BUDGET

Get to work on Europe

Hey guy, im kinda worried about demographics lately. Yes the wall and muzzie limitations will greatly fucking help, but is there a way for us to push this further? We need to cut those gibs and make it so america stays mostly white by a large margin.

And that departments have to use their yearly budget otherwise they'll get cut.

>Net Neutrality = Internet Highway
>No Net Neutrality = Internet Toll Roads

THE NIMBLEST NAVIGATOR

I still can't believe Obama didn't lift the marijuana ban

Red pill me on executive orders.

So in four years whatever nigger the feminists and fellow niggers elect can just destroy the wall?

Its a good thing.

The reason the left is so against it is because a certain Jew make a FUCKLOAD of money because he own the railways that currently transport that oil.

standard Jew paying people to "grassroots" organize a resistance to it.

He also told Chicago if they don't get their violent nig nogs under control he's sending in the feds.

Did the Internet have toll roads before net neutrality or do you assume net neutrality has always existed like a newfag?

How do we stop him? He's clearly power hungry and out of control.

>Muslim migrants are gonna come here now instead

>not electing Ivanka as first female president and starting the Trump political dynasty

If the Wall is built they will still have to find the funding to tear it down.

Congress already approved money for a wall back in like TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING SIX so all Trump has to do is tell them to start building.

How so? Because he's not playing golf?

source on this one

I'm sure they could dismantle it but that would be a lot more hassle than it's worth, especially if it actually does well. Trump needs to start doing some of this stuff in laws. I wonder if he can pass laws after the fact to keep whoever's next from getting rid of them like he's doing to Obama.

is this seriously happening?

like is this real life?

i feel like i'm dreaming. this many good things should never happen, especially only 3 days into a presidency. like what the fuck i feel like someone is playing a trick on me.

tfw 10 years of illegal Hispanic immigration could have been halted if the Democrats hadn't taken congress in 2006

you could come here aussiebro. you'd blend in with southern culture well.

Good, now it is being built but diverted around the Native lands, that's what the protests were about, but they kept protesting anyways because they're leftists.

Why? Europe is still welcoming them by the millions. Australia is safe for now.

>reading people's comments on other websites before the inauguration
>"he's not going to do anything he promised and won't get anything done"
>reading the same people's comments now
>"this awful person is getting all these awful things done way too quickly!"

What did Obama do on his first 4 days?
Just for comparison, I'm sure Trump's done more

Some radio lady this monday or something said that he was "lacking in focus" for tweeting a couple of times about the size of the crowd in attendance for the inauguration. Somehow I just knew then and there that Trump would make me proud again.

>removed fine for not participating in ACA

Doing my tax return on H&R block and it's still making me pay the ACA fine. What do?

idk
its 2017
things are different
they know about the internet

HIGH ENERGY

>tfw you are were born America
Who knew that after 8 decades of literal shit tier presidents. Ross Puroe 10.0 would make America great again?

A good failsafe Trump can implement that kills, what, three birds with one stone? is to also build up a monorail and solar panels on the wall to provide transportation and green energy, two things libshits are fanatics about, but would also do the country a lot of good as well.

That way, if they want to tear down the wall, they look like the biggest assholes ever for destroying a good transportation and energy source.

pay it and you will get a refund.

SOHA

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/list-trumps-executive-orders.html

Hmm I may have gone off half cocked on this one. I could've sworn it had happened already, maybe I came from an alternate timeline. Everything else seems to be in order

>instituted 5 year lobbying ban for departing politicians

Wait he did this already??

>B-But Drumpf isn't going to do anything he says he will you stupid nazis, vote Hillary

Having a monorail/train on top of the wall would be pretty cool. You could travel from one end of the country to the other along the border. I'm for it if it's feasible.

Well at that point we still had GWB for 2 more years. Its just he was trying to do a retarded outreach to Hispanics strategy and basically beat the left at their own demographic replacement games.

>If i don't build this wall maybe all the illegals will vote for US instead!

See:

They aren't removing it for this year, they are almost 100% going to be gone next year though.

I don't think Trump would enforce it though, maybe just check that box anyways kek

Then why are there so many fucking niggers here?

>he's actually going to build the wall
Lel. Reminds me of that Simpson's episode where they list all the stupid shit the town has built, like an escalator to nowhere.
Mexicans will just dig tunnels like they do already for drugs.
Does it not ring any bells that Trump has spent his life in property development and wants to use billions of tax dollars to build this dumb-as-fuck wall?

Yeah man I think that's just for the people working for his administration.

Trump needs to fix the public school system. This should be a number one priority. That's where to start if he really wants to MAGA.

>Monorail moves along wall
>Spics try to jump the wall, and let's assume they somehow succeed
>they get hit by a train
It would be glorious

I forgot to include, this was supposedly "leaked" (have no idea on the authenticity of it) earlier in the campaign, so I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of (strong) possibilities.

The federal hiring thing..... The Border Patrol, ICE, and INS and the Coast Guard are going to need more people, I hope he realizes this. The Border Patrol alone needs 50k more people

I think he can impose a temporary on federal employee that are NOT Congress. im not sure he did this yet.

Bro, there will be sensors going under ground to detect any tunnels.

So apparently God Emperor Trump has made it so that you don't need to pay the Individual Mandate. However, when I try to do my taxes at HnR block's website, it's still charging me almost 700 dollars and is asking me for an exemption number.

Are they just slow as fuck?

What do?

I'm a working class person that makes just enough money to not be a welfare nigger, but not enough to afford healthcare (300+ dollars a month for a healthy 27 year old.)

Shit sucks if you are trying to not be on welfare man but haven't quite made it.

>Citizen finally realises that taking tax and building things is all the government does

Really makes me think

Obama wasn't even able to close gitmo after 8 years. Drumpf is fulfilling all of his campaign promises in his first week in office. i bet he nukes isis before friday.

And we got 8 more years of this, my god

Trump's said there won't be a need for a wall along "natural border" places like the lakes

>Coast Guard

Coast Guard is military. (seriously)

Why is he signing executive orders out the ass? Can't he just get the majority Repub congress to float him a law so it's harder for demoshits to remove it in the future?