Be moot

>be moot
>start Sup Forums on a lark as a way to discuss animu with your dork friends
>now you run the largest pedophile serial killer snuff film web ring on the internet
>you're exhausted of this huge albatross around your neck, this moral and financial burden you can't seem to rid yourself of
>figure you'll make Sup Forums destroy itself
>reintroduce Sup Forums after many years of relative dormancy
>it quickly becomes the second biggest board on the website
>everything backfires
>jump forward 4 years, we elected a racist smug meme for a president based largely on the internet's input, stoked by the gaseous fumes of this cesspit
>every fucktard local sheriff, councilman, mayor and senator in every hickburg municipality now feels like he has carte blanche to act on every backwards, racist impulse they've been harboring for 30 years
>country is more divided than ever
>yfw moot accidentally destroyed america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi moot.

You're still a cuck.

permaban me faggot

you overestimate this place by about 10 to the nth, but by all means, carry on

Anime is serious fucking business.

It started long before Moot.

Never under estimate the power of a few bored autists

t. CTR

Does any of you honestly believe that Sup Forums had a significant impact on this election?

Significant impact = Trump would not be elected if Sup Forums didn't exist

Sometimes I think people overestimate how much Sup Forums is cared about relative to degenerate normie shit.

whats the first biggest?

>racist smug
I wish. Trump is a cuckold, whose presidency we must exploit to further the cause of the European racial purity. He tuned down the PC police in the USA a little...but that's just a little. Speak of White European rights and don't be afraid to use things like "my boy Trump" to get more views and popularity at his expense. Make outrages claims that Trump is behind your restoration, even if he disavows later. Scandal = views. He got your votes, now it's time for him to pay back
>two kids are dating jews
>two kids are married to jews
>one converted
>opposes racism with action
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
Skip to 26:20

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

It at the very least had a considerable enough impact. Dank memes get created here, pumped out into social media and spread amongst normies, eventually reaches the ears of the media and (((them))), they flail around not knowing what to think or how to respond.

I mean, Hillary did declare war on a cartoon frog...
That had to make her seem like a lunatic to some people.

>be Obama
>start BLM on a lark as a way to discuss gibsmedat with your Black friends
>now you run the largest pedophile serial killer gangster ring on the internet continent
>you're exhausted of this huge albatross around your neck, this moral and financial burden you can't seem to rid yourself of
>figure you'll make America destroy itself
>reintroduce marxism after many years of relative dormancy
>it quickly becomes the second biggest cancer in the world
>everything backfires
>jump forward 4 years, we elected a racist self righteous meme for a president based largely on race, stoked by the gaseous fumes of political correctness
>every fucktard SJW, feminist, nigger and tranny in every shithole city now feels like he has carte blanche to act on every backwards, racist impulse they've been harboring for 30 years
>country is more divided than ever
>yfw Obama purposefully destroyed america

ftfy

BLM is just an American problem though

marxism is everyone's problem, I shouldn't have to tell you this.

Holy fuck I forgot about that meme..

You put the cart before the horse. We cycle back and forth between left and right about every 100 years. Sup Forums doesn't make psychology, psychology makes Sup Forums. And if Sup Forums didn't exist the psychology would display itself elsewhere.

You can't stop the cycle because humans always react the same way to the same stimuli.

Stop being an idiot.

Search terms don't really mean shit when the site is already known.

It was going down anyway. In hindsight, Sup Forums may have been a pressure valve more than a radicaliser.

Pepe the frog was made an enemy of the state by Hillary Clinton.

Sup Forums had an impact.

this was the weirdest day of my life

youtube.com/watch?v=sYyZX3UW8Qc

wow, thought my thread had died.

You underestimate how much effect Sup Forums has as a meme generator. We set the tone for the election, even if we didn't directly affect the discourse and conversation. We made it into the smug, post-ironic poe's law debacle that it was with our memes and shitposting and general mischief.

>how to kill Sup Forums?
make it an log in site

I like how a lot of Sup Forums rationalizes its own existence by downplaying its effect on society as a whole.

>you don't seriously believe this place has any effect anywhere, right? this is just my private little hate room where i can go say ugly, racist shit that i don't actually believe for the self-indulgent lulz. no one reads this, r-right?

I see it all the time, and what you retards don't realize is that it DOES have an effect. You put it out there, people read it, they internalize and metabolize it. It doesn't just disappear into thin air. i'll defend to death your right to stay stupid fucking garbage, but don't pretend for a second that it doesn't matter if you do.

>yfw moot accidentally Made America Great Again

Yeah, no. If Moot was still running the show, or anyone else for that matter. Things would have gone to shit quick. It is Hiro we owe this all to. Hiro for as much as he has fucked the site with shitty adds, shilling VIP passes, and downgrading servers, has done what Moot never had the balls to do and protected the freedoms on the site and also BTFO faggot mods more than once.

Hiro is the Trump of Sup Forums and is the one who should get the credit on this. Especially when there is zero doubt that he has been made quite a few $$$$ offers to sell the site to people wanting to shut it down.

Moot who?

cringed while reading this lol :P