Why is Christianity nowadays so cücked by SJW agenda?

Why is Christianity nowadays so cücked by SJW agenda?

What do you do if your local church starts supporting faggot marriage?

Otherwise a perfectly good Methodist church but it has this major flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

lionsroar.com/forum-why-is-american-buddhism-so-white/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apostates run rampant in the end times, and drag their followers off to Hell with them. If you can't find a good church near you, find a couple Christians that have a good, biblical world view and hold your own Bible study. "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

This is what Saint Paul says:
>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

a couple lines later (Romans 1:28) warns of what happens when people continue to live in unrepentant sin. God gives them over to their reprobate minds, and they are lost. Any church that is ok with gay marriage, or homosexuality in general by saying it isn't a sin, is not of the body of Christ

I mean I love gay people and I think some people could be born gay... I am not sure but I know some gay people that are extremely feminine, the voice and everything... being gay is not a sin, but they can always choose to be celibate, no?

OP askes why Christianity is so cucked.

Christ cuck responds: "I-I-It's the end times!"

Literally an excuse you can apply to all accusations.

"Why is Jamal in your bed with your wife?"
"It's the end times!"

Christcuck logic.

Because the world is sick of homophobes abd their cuck god and they try to change him in a futile way to get more busine-belivers

Because the world is sick of homophobes and their cuck god and they try to change him in a futile way to get more busine-belivers

Lutherans (Missouri Synod) seem pretty pure still.

Mormons excommunicate SJW's.

But they also believe in magical underwear etc.

Because Jews subvert by causing leftists to be atheist, via christ/Jesus hate. Of course if you mention he's a jew they will think you are trying to create anuddah shoah, but leftists are totally fine religion bashing because that "removes the hate"... Yet they can't see how Christianity is a punching bag for the lack of morality and existential nihilism in their lives caused by a lack of spiritual order. So the Jews get the Lefty goyim to embrace it's bizzaro twin, Islam, so the Jews can not only watch the fabric of society tear, that can watch the muzzies they've always hated her the job done for them, as they despise our "progressive" ways

I may get this wrong but, Thomas Aquinas was accused of turning the wine of Christianity into the water of the popular philosophy in his day. He responded by saying he wasn't but instead was turning water into wine.

The Church has made the mistake of, in attempting to reach out to as many people as possible, watered down Christianity by allowing the current culture to set it's agenda.

Thoughts can be sinful as well, though they carry less weight (and especially less consequences) than sinful actions. Homosexuality is a sin, but we all struggle with sin. It is the struggle that is important as a Christian. If you give in to your sin, and are proud of it, then you are unrepentant and will not be forgiven. You have to seek the Lord with all your heart, and truly repent for your wrongdoings.

I'm not preaching from a high horse here either, I haven't gone a day in my life without sinning in one way or another. But I know what is right and what is wrong, and ask for forgiveness every day.

We all have sin nature from the moment we are born. It is in our flesh and cannot be removed by anything other than a miracle. And that's just what God's grace is. Jesus Christ is the living water that resurrects our dead spirit, allowing us to be born again. When we are born again, sin loses its overwhelming power over us; through God alone we have the chance to fight back against it. But we will fail many, many times throughout our lives. And that is expected, but the struggle must continue.

When we had nothing but sin to offer our Lord, He sent His son down to rescue us from Hell. That is why I love Him, and want to do things that are pleasing to His eyes. That includes purging myself of as much wickedness as I can, with His help.

It is the end times, the rebirth of Israel as a nation is the biggest sign.

Christianity has always been like that, as Nietzche explains.

Christians have been saying this for a thousand years.

That's what I'm saying... my problem with fag marriage is not so much that they are "sinning" with their thoughts thinking of other men... I do not have homosexual thoughts but I think of other women (other than my wife for instance), and that is equally sinful

problem is, I recognize my sin as sin while they are proud of their sin and want it recognized

Yeah, I believe that. Something a lot of Christians think is that we're supposed to be "of the world". But we're not. We are apart from it, condemned to be marginalized and hated because of our faith.

John 15:18-19 is very relevant. "If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world." Jesus doesn't want us to be "of the world" because the world is a sinful, temporary thing, home to many wicked things. The kingdom of God is what we can call home, and it is eternal and good.

Israel was founded in 1948, Christians have been saying this for less than 100 years

Become Catholic or Orthodox

Exactly, repentance is key to forgiveness. We should not normalize sin, it has already been done to too many other things (fornication, drunkenness, murdering the unborn, blaspheming)

>Catholic
I cannot accept their theology.

This spectre of sin for which you feel a need for redemption is just that, a spectre, one of your own making. Recognize yourself as the source. Be rid of the pathetic desire to cleanse yourself when you have nothing to be sorry for.

My existenceis the fruit of the suffering of billions who lived before me, as is yours. So what?

I mean the part about Christians in history claiming it to be the end times in [current year].

After this false premise you can pick and choose prophecy with whatever suits. Which is exactly what is happening again here.

You need to sternly talk with the pastor/minister. If that doesn't work, leave the church. Find another.

Believe what you want, I'm not here to convert anyone, just to talk to a fellow Christian

What church are you a member of brother?

>the struggle must continue.
It's funny that you use the word 'struggle' in particular, because that sounds just like a struggle session. Everybody is guilty and must confess. Those who claim innocence are guilty of lying.

Swearing is another example
Bad words have intergrated into the everyday vocabulary of the average person and at this point those said words can't even be called swearing due to being so commonly used.

My church is based AF

The Revelation 12 sign will appear in the heavens September this year.

Christians see themselves as not of the world because they failed in the world. It wasn't kind to them, so they invented a fake one in which they were victorious in the end, one in which all the traits that led to their wretched state in the world were considered holy, and all those of the man of the world who beat them, evil. Better to just have admitted ones inadequacies, and see them as just that.

By the way there is only one religion immune to cuckoldry.

You religious faggots are hilarious and stupid.

Then prepare to be disappointed by the million other false predictions in Christian end times theology.

Then observe the cognitive dissonance you will experience as a result.

Matthew 12:39 He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Islam? They all are cucked by Allah.

Fair enough, remove the part about it being the end times then. Apostasy has been recorded since 318 AD, and has only gotten worse over time.

kys idolater terrorist shit

Just moved to a different state, so I haven't had a chance to find one around me yet. Just been watching sermons online mostly.

>Apostasy has been recorded since 318 AD, and has only gotten worse over time.
Maybe. But even then so what? Only Allah knoweth the final hour.

Very true, hadn't thought of that one

I'm not aware of what a struggle session is, so I'll have to take your word for it

That doesn't even make sense.

Whatever you say, have a good one

Allah, lol

You've had bad experiences with Christians, right?

Leave him to his misery, no point in kicking someone when they're down

>Allah, lol
American, lol

made me kek. Christians are cucked by Christ.

Clearly just fishing for replies at this point, done with you. Have a good one

>Clearly just fishing for replies at this point, done with you. Have a good one
Clearly just fishing for replies at this point, done with you. Have a good one

An eternal fire would be too good for you.

Not really.
I'm the miserable one? As I recall you were the one bemoaning your sinful nature.

The denial of the world, and the unwillingness to accept responsibility, just annoys me. You let God take all the weight.

It's religious garb. Many faiths have such things.

You should all be thankful we wear ours under clothing.

That was the generation that crucified Him. Duh.

Commando for Christ

Muslim friend, how do you justify Muhammad's evil deeds?
Is he really the real prophet of Allah?
Isa is a much better prophet compared to him.

So you are telling me that an astrological sign is a hoax that will not actually happen. And I have the cognitive dissonance?

I think every generation would have crucified Him, including ours.

It always has been

Its paganism repackaged for submissive scared cucks

>how do you justify Muhammad's evil deeds?
Please specify.

Maybe, but Jonah was in the belly of the beast for 3 days, dead. Then he rose from the grave and was resurrected. As Jesus was in the belly of the earth for 3 days, dead.

>Why is Christianity nowadays so cücked by SJW agenda?
If Christianity is so cucked then why were religious whites the only reason Trump got elected? This is ignoring the elephant in the room that the SJW movement itself is overwhelmingly atheist

>So you are telling me that an astrological sign is a hoax that will not actually happen.
What are you talking about?

lol @ u. I'm free and happy, had a great day, and will continue to have great days. Meanwhile, you pick fights with people on the internet. I do deny the world, I deny all the horrible things it wants me to do to fit in. I accept full responsibility for my sin, and know that I fall far short of the glory of God. Finally, God is not only strong enough to bear the weight, He wants to. So I shake your dust off my feet and leave you to your misery, since OP seems to have left the thread. Enjoy this life while you can, you won't like the next one.

You need not think of it that way.

The core belief is that Jesus died on the cross, absolving the world of sin for he who had no sin cast his own life aside. We strive to improve, and though we may fail, we accept that we will never be almighty. We strive to live in the image of he who was without sin, living morally incomplete with a high regard for selflessness and faith. Each sin held with the same accountability just as the Lord had intended, no one heavier than the other.

It is easy to hand pick a verse or two that may fit an agenda modern day. It is easy to interpret the Bible in different ways. We find ways to follow Christ the way we believe to be correct, which is why we call it faith. We have internal struggles, everyone has issues, but it is that constant desire to worship and follow in his image that benefits each Christian in terms of morality and heart.

That being said, each follower is his own person. Do not generalize because you are assuming, and he who makes constant assumptions is a fool.

Says the guy who lives in a country founded by Christians with a culture that has been shaped massively by Christian traditions

This is actually going to happen. Check with Stellarium to confirm.

There are a lot of assumption in this infographic.

Starting with: the constellation virgo being refereed to in revelations.

Also the uniqueness of the interpretation not possibly referring to anything else.

Fighting verbally is fun. You leave me amused.
I was speaking of the origin of Christian thought. Modern and historical Christians more often than not do not fit that mold, because they don't actually fit in the mold of their own text. I don't have any hate in my heart for Christians.

I'm just saying, there is no need for you to the subject. You are the master, whether you see it or not.

>6

how about use some logic and not be christard

Yes, this is true. We won't know until the day is here.
Sept 23rd will be Rosh Hashanah too. An interesting coincidence. Seeing as how Jesus fulfilled the spring feasts already, you could logically extrapolate that He will fulfill the fall feast days as well, going chronologically by when they take place in the calendar year. If this assumption is correct, Rosh Hashanah is the next one to be fulfilled.

I don't deny it has had beneficial effects, like unifying the west against the Muslims. Sure to be others I don't know about.

>christians historically where not as they are now
Shhhh, you'll break his little christfag mind.

>We won't know until the day is here.
This, my friend. Only God knows. Guard yourself against eagerness forming traps in your mind.

mormons also believe they will become gods over their own planets, not too different than what satan did to get kicked out of heaven

It stops shit like this happening. The west has completely gone off the deep end with this "Do whatever you want as long as it feels good" attitude. The concept of responsibility, raising a family, supporting your wife, completely gone

>Raising a family
dunno if you christtards have looked out the window lately but we have enough children, and the picture you linked is a direct consiquence of your lobbying to ruin sexual education among youth. back in the righteous period where christianity ruled the world you fuckheads did just as much throwing out babies. this isnt new behavior, but you did burn the cure for it and blamed the result on liberalism

>we have enough children
What is natural selection?
You are a cuck if you do not compete.

>what is natural selection
the process by which the world weeds out those who cannot adapt to change, like say, a species experiancing too much success not having the ability to stop breeding too much and dies out because it destroyed its niche/habitat/the ecosystem

There are plenty of infidels to kill and wives to take, kafir. Get with the program.

But such things were present in the ancient Greek poleis while they were heathens. Grown men without families were looked upon very badly as not doing their duty.

Hellenic paganism or any other really just fits better, because they are not against the world, against life, which is what we're concerned about, right?

But in the modern world, we can't return to what we essentially know to be false. Why can't we simply demand that others do their duty via secular means?

Though, maybe it is good that those you posted aren't doing their part.

There are conservative and fundamentalist churches in branches such as Presbyterianism, Lutheranism, and Baptistism. There is probably a Methodist one as well.

Everyone has sinned user. You have, I have, Everyone. Don't take into account the original sin. What have you done wrong today? You have done something wrong. That is a sin. Humans are born with morals user, even the most brutal serial killers KNEW what they were doing was wrong. They didn't care, but they knew for a fact that what they were doing was not correct.

Here is how you should look at it. The first people who shouls reduce the rate of reproduction are the africans. Just look at population growth. That sort of impulse shouldn't be directed inward.

>dunno if you christtards have looked out the window lately
What? Every western country has a fertility rate below replacement, it's why we're all getting flooded with shitskins to fix the demographic crises. We DON'T have enough children, that's why whites are dying out

Oh, I'm sure the worst did awful things without any feeling, knowing only that their fellow men would deem it as sinful, and some, more animal, not even aware of that.

I've had the misfortune of being born with some empathy, so I can feel to have 'done wrong'. I also know if I have done wrong by others since I know if laws and how others will react to certain behavior. I don't feel that I, or anyone, has ever sinned in an objective religious sense. I think the best way to think of morality is as a negotiation between parties, where values and desires, and how action might satisfy them, are accounted for. Outside of this it turns into something only of interest to the one individual making judgement.

Catholics are the biggest SJWs of them all

Catholics aren't Christian

‘You have heard that it was said, “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also; and if anyone wants to sue you and take your coat, give your cloak as well; and if anyone forces you to go one mile, go also the second mile. Give to everyone who begs from you, and do not refuse anyone who wants to borrow from you.

Buddha is waiting.

Buddhist Atheism is getting quite popular.

Christianity is the only path to salvation. Unfortunately there are too many churches that have been corrupted by Satan and are turning people to accept and normalise degeneracy.

Good try Gandhi but Buddhism cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any experiment. Making unfalsifiable claims is a way to leave the realm of rational discourse, since unfalsifiable claims are often faith-based, and not founded on evidence and reason.

>but Buddhism cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any experiment
Pure Land Buddhism certainly can be. That is why Theravada grows stronger.

Buddhism has scriptures like this one. Other beliefs don't seem to.

As a Theravada Buddhist i can confirm, and American Buddhism since pretty based since the kikes are angry against it and try to enrich it

lionsroar.com/forum-why-is-american-buddhism-so-white/

Buddhism is now the new White Man's religion

Catholicism is not Christianity. Like Anglicans, they are stuck in their legalistic corruption of God's word. I pray for Catholics to read the Bible, open their eyes and hearts to Grace and reject the Satanic organisation they are a part of. It's there in black and white if only they would see.

>since pretty based
seems pretty based*

What experiment?