LGBTP General: Subversive Memesmithing Edition

Greetings, I come to you as a humble meming acolyte. I would like to propose a PsyOp centered around generating disgust for the burgeoning pedophile acceptance movement. This op, as you can probably deduce, will introduce fracture points in the LGBT movement by adding a "P" for pedophilia to their title.

The left has continued to push perversions and this nudge will further polarize public sentiment for / against LGBT. This op, if it gained traction, would have several benefits:

First, you associate that community with a blight that in fact is realistic - we all know faggots molest children at an alarming rate.
Second, it D/Cs the LGBT(P) community, some of whom will actually ACCEPT these vermin into their ranks. This is incredibly damaging from a PR standpoint, as in lose-your-job / all public support damaging.
Third, it encourages more people to out themselves out of a perceived security, which is nothing but an illusion manufactured (by us / cooperatives in the know) to destroy them.

Phase 1 - Introduce OC. Push pedo acceptance particularly on the LGBT bandwagon via twitter sockpuppets etc. Offline, letters to editors and / or news orgs as an "oppressed person due to my sexual preferences." Imagine if your 5pm news ran a story on this?
Phase 2 - Dox pedos (they bring it upon themselves, as in Heart Progress), utilize national sex offender registry, familywatchdog.us actually specifies "offense against minor" Compile a list.
Phase 3 - Distribute dox / propoganda in local settings, use your imagination.

Here is some OC, in dire need of polishing to reach normies. Fire up GIMP and twitter puppets and let the triggering commence.

Possible hashtags:
WeArentMonsters
GaysForPedoSexuality
ConsentToLove
ChooseNotAbuse

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95230468/#95230468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/2

2/2

Critique, edit, etc

Anybody got info on the American strain of the free love revolutionary pedos of the 60s/70s? Were they only manifested in cults, or political organizations too? All I know of is The Family.

See: spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Either the left is undermined -- win

Or pedophilia gains acceptance -- win

This is great for Sup Forums no matter what happens

If Clinton won this guy would be a keynote speaker at the 2020 Democratic Convention.

justh another sthripe of the rainbowwww

unreadable text

Holy fuck that font looks terrible

KILL THEM ALL

Pretty sure LGBT is already fractured as fuck. I mean, look at /lgbt/. They make Sup Forums look like one giant, loving familly.

>former University teacher teaching

So he wasn't a professor? Or was he?

How is that legal, where's the fucking law at

Where is the RWDS sign up sheet?

Did someone say...RWDS?

THE SLIPPERY SLOPE IS REAL

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

It's actualy nothing new. Pedos were really active in '60-'80. They actualy were considered a part of lgbt in the beggining. But fags dumped their asses pretty damn fast.

Stop ruining PPG.

lol its a Sup Forums account you retards

1. make your own fake gay nigger twitter account
2. follow lots of lgblt people
3. tweet shit that makes them follow you like "martin luther king would be for gay african rights" (nothing this retarded, just copy someone else basically)
4. once you have 50+ followers start posting pro-pedo acceptance stuff
5. ???
6. profit

Subversive as fug.

Reminder not to have your hashtags in plain text. Put them in the image or distort the letters. Everything here is archived and searchable. To easy to figure it out if search results come back to the thread they were invented in.

>to defeat the Jew one must become the Jew

fix the text on this!

Which color for which line? Maybe too much text?

>pretend to be pedos

I see that going real well with the incoming surveillance state. Then watch it work

check out the #draftourdaughters archive threads for tips on font and background maybe

Read about the history of the gay movement. These fags used to beat the fuck out of pedos when they tried to normalize along with the fags in the 70s.

Fags are pretty based desu.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95230468/#95230468
obviosuly dont user red and blue colours. but the font seems alright.

Additional Resource: familywatchdog.us

lists sex offenders in a given area. pic related

>Red is "offense against children"

That's a shit load of dots