Why has nobody ever tried to assassinate this man?

Why has nobody ever tried to assassinate this man?

we are talking purely hypotheticals here, so fbi fuck off

dont want to be labeled as a murderer live on tv

Nobody cared who he was until 2016.

hard to pretend I'm pissed about him mucking up my life if I go and piss it away like that

His offspring will be just as bad, its essentially the same as cutting off the head of a hydra

He has like 6 sons.

Killing him won't accomplish anything.

ftfy

They don't want to get force choked.

Bump.
Somebody has to do it.
You will be remembered as a hero for generations to come

In the Atlanta Journal Constitution (full leftie retard newspaper in Georgia) 2 weeks ago, there was a half page editorial by some libtard calling this guy the head of the globalist mafia and going on and on about how he is the most evil man on the world in 2017. They really are turning on each other left and right now.

bump

you've got a negative shitty attitude, user. we won't know until people try.

Does that make Sup Forums SHIELD?

> OP was never heard from again

Are you motherfucking implying there haven't been dozens of attempts?
They only don't report it so more people aren't inspired.

Glenn Beck was on this guy's tail since day 1.

this is what i always think, can't one sacrifice for the greater good?

though maybe has a point

They have. Fixers can usually be bought off. Military or secret service kills are politically messy.

>He has like 6 sons.

This is fantastic news, actually.

This kike's wealth is going to be split too far much for his kike children to ever wield the same amount of global power he did. That is, unless international people decide money doesn't matter anymore and the """chosen race"""" should just start barking orders around.

You are pissing it away cause he mucked all of us, bad..

Also, posting the best assassination weapon to ever exist in hopes that people will buy them.

Why is he so hated

Whats up with those eyeflaps shit

So fucking disgusting

He has amazing security and is mostly a recluse....He maintains a 200 footnoting haven when he does move and he has no published schedule so would take a big inside leak for a snipe.

skinwalker
globalist
alles untermenschen

The ability of children of wealthy figures to network shall NOT be under estimated. In fact, the network IS Soros's wealth.

He's just a kindly old man who wants to flood the world with love.

Why don't you tear down those borders and let all the love in, fascist.

You need to destroy his network and resources before you can destroy the man, or all that effort would've been in vain.

I think Trump should arrest that piece of shit and then make a trade for Snowden.

Funds leftist protest groups and tries to destabilize societies so he can short sale their currencies and profit. He provides funding to BLM, Antifa, feminist/pro-refugee groups in Europe, donated to Clinton and Trump's opponents in the primary, bankrolls a few "progressive" media outlets.

Wtf, why do you hate Snowden.
KYS

To kill someone you have to know where he is. George Soros is everywhere.

HA! That just means we don't have to aim.

kek

Let the sperg flow, do not withhold yourself, go everywhere, 100% all the time.

I'm sure attempts have been made. The the about the elite is they take as little as risk as possible. With the money and connections he has there is no doubt he has professional 24/7/365 security. He has all kinds of nutjobs and spooks working for him, he or his security will know about plots against him involving other elites and government agents.

These guys are super insulated and we'll protected, it would be hard for an average joe to go and try to kill them, barring a oppertunistic assassin at exactly the right time. The planning you would need would almost necessitate involvment with gmen or spooks, which would increase the risk of information leaks.

The first question you have to ask is, is it worth it to kill this guy? Many people would say yes. The fact it hasn't happened means he's either well protected, there are bigger fish, or it's not time.