I'm a femanon and I've been into this guy for a while. I'm 6''2, he's 5"6. Should I consider this manlet, or no?

I'm a femanon and I've been into this guy for a while. I'm 6''2, he's 5"6. Should I consider this manlet, or no?

Any man shorter than you is automatically a manlet. But if you like him then that shouldn't matter, right?

Maybe he has a giantess fetish?

I dunno. Use him as your own personal walking dildo that pays the bills. Do woman shit, moron.

you know the rules...

tits

Dick size is the only thing that matters so no don't dump him if he has a big Willy. Even if he has a small one as long as he's a nice guy I think you should stay with him.

If you don't care go for it.

But i know deep inside you do care so up to you.

This

If you're both white, financially stable, and get along well, start making more white babies

>volleyball isn't a sport

This is a question for /fit/ lassie

Iagree. if he's white please marry him and produce 5 white children. If he is not, please kill yourself you race traitor degenerate uneducated fucking whore

You will grow to resent him because other men don't respect him physically, and he will grow to despise you for making him feel even smaller than he is. Get out now.

>femanon

Just make him into your bitch, make him wear heels and peg him after you degrade him verbally. Clearly this is the only logical solution to this relationship dilemma.

>1 post by this ID

Post em bitch

Not seeing any tits so GTFO.

Depends. Most of them are going to kind of suffer due to your height.

you should
>post tits and timestamp or GTFO

and anyone replying to this thread should lurk

if you seriously have to take advice from a conganese rape academy then it doesn't matter. you're too far gone.

kek is never wrong

I feel bad for him he must be a beta, tall women are uggo