APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

For what? I never doubted him.

>TRUMP: i will have better relations with israel, in fact i will try to move the embassy to jerusalem......my daughter is married with a great jewish man and i like him""
>JEWS: WOAH YOU ARE HITLER

How long until this one rivals the Trump Curse collage in size?

I'm sorry Trump is a fascist and is going to use American Troops against innocent civilians.

remember when people were saying he was a zionist jew? yeah they got btfo so fast their heads spun off

Do you like eating kangaroos?

hey. hey HEY.. this is library

The most important one of all is still unanswered. Is he going to cave and grant amnesty, or will he deport tens of millions of illegals? That alone will decide if I vote for him in 2020.

despite the other auz being a shitposter, honestly kangaroo meat is top tier, never been able to shoot one myself, but a marinated kangaroo steak is better than any other meat( possible exception of beef)

Now I can fap to this, thanks OP

aint God good?

KEK'd.. I see what you did there.

Why should I apologize for him building a wall that ensures you have to actually go through the legal process to immigrate to the US from Mexico? Fuck you illegals immigrate the proper way like my grandparents going through Ellis Island in the 1940's

I wish my forefathers weren't mean people in Europe so I could be a sperm tossed on the good America.

No real jewish people said he was hitler. Bibi even laughed his ass off at claims that he was anti-semitic

>any of that shit
>good

u mad

even if you somehow disagree with any of it
It's a president that is going to actually fulfill his campaign promises. How long has it been since then?
In other words, A president that listens to the people for once

Fucking love the man. Everyone in my family said Trump was a liar and would not do any of what he promised. Whenever I visit I have to keep myself from going into dickmode and telling all of them just how wrong they were, and still are, about Trump.

>Christians reclaim Jerusalem without even firing a shot

>Meanwhile in Europe

Fuck Europe.

It's not mean. It is expecting you to go through the process just like very other proper immigrant to the US for the last 150 years. You aren't any better than they are and don't deserve more than they do. They went the prper way so should you. I'm not against immigration as all Americans are the children of immigrants. I'm against immigrants who think they are somehow better than other immigrants and shouldn't have to go through the same process. If you are one of the immigrants who think you should get a free pass I think you should get a free kick in the ass instead. Right back to where you came from with NO CHANCE of ever getting to come back.

>10.5 Trillion in cuts.

Holy shit, that's the main thing I've anted for a long time. Is he just going to chop whole bureau s out of the federal government?

I know there is a ton of pork that he can do it easily. I just want to know how.

>It's a president that is going to actually fulfill his campaign promises
At the pace he's going he'll fulfill all of his campaign promises in under a year.

His 100 day plan is part of what won me over.