Shitlibs BTFO

shitlibs BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-16/elon-musk-helps-california-rank-no-1-for-hillary-clinton-fundraising
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/tsla/financials/cash-flow/quarter
finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/financials?p=TSLA
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/yale_professor_on_nazi_environmentalism_so_close_yet_so_far.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He barely showed his power level today and got hit with a shitstorm.

He needs to just stick to running his companies or he won't be able to convince libcuck engineers in Cali to work with him.

wut? explain

only good African-American in the US

What happened with him? Missed it.

>this

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

He backed Rex Tillerson for SoS, an oil magnate, which is just another spelling for magnet.

>Sup Forums just now waking up to the fact that Musk is redpilled af

Elon Musk is almost 100% dependent on uncle sugar to stay in business. Thus, he must suck Tump's cock hard, otherwise Musk will be revealed for the fraud he is. This is winning beyond our wildest expectations.

Elon Musk is a fucking retard and as cool as his ideas sound they're about as practical as a drawing a grade schooler makes up of.

He is a fucking hero. He doesn't give a fuck about popularity, he sees things how he sees them and that's that. What a guy.

Hardly surprising.
He is Suth Efrican.
I'm expecting him to one day slip and go on about the damn blicks and dirty kaffirs

mr red pill donated a lot to Hillary.

This meme needs to die already

Both his companies are cash-flow positive without government incentives, contracts or subsidies

Mate, you're a fucking idiot. Do you think it was practical for DaVinci to dream up a helicopter? Or for von Braun to dream of rockets going to the stars? Fuck off with your status quo.

>[citation needed]

Source?

shit thats right, he went to a private school though, he may not have exposure to nogs

He at very least has had a friend murdered by nogs somewhere over the last 40 years. That's the South Africa way.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-16/elon-musk-helps-california-rank-no-1-for-hillary-clinton-fundraising

witness me senpai!

He said Rex Tillerson had the potential to be an amazing Secretary of State and praised his business and international experience.

He donated to and endorsed Hillary Clinton, though that may have just been for his own selfish purposes (he is a multibillionaire; it's unlikely he donates to politicians because he believes in them)

He is apparently alpha as fuck irl, as indicated by this exchange that his wife mentioned as a reason to divorce him:

> I'm not your employee, I'm your wife.
> If you were my employee, I'd fire you.

$8.1 million is the total from all donors in California, it doesn't even specify the amount he kicked her way.

Also, it's not like Trump didn't make a fool of himself often before winning. Rational people were generally concerned about a celebrity winning, but after actually meeting the guy I imagine he has changed his mind.

I never said that his projects didn't make money, user, just that they are pretty dumb, with exception to electrically driven vehicles of course.
Reusable rockets have already been tried before and never really got anywhere, and propulsion technology still hasn't progressed much in years. Make a better/efficient engine to drive the concept forward and you have a better time.

>Reusable rockets have already been tried before and never really got anywhere
And now they have, so what is your point?

>Make a better/efficient engine
They literally have you fucking knob

> make a better/efficient engine

Raptor Engines with deep-cryo methalox propellant.

> Reusable rockets were tried before and didn't really take off

There wasn't really a market or purpose at the time.

all engineers are Nazis at heart.

I am a "secreit" trump supporter and I specialize in environmental simulations, in particular aerospace.

Thought about applying to SpaceX, but have a good gig else where.

Would defiantly answer the call to serve Obergruppenführer Musk

>> I'm not your employee, I'm your wife.
>> If you were my employee, I'd fire you.

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

Sounds like something Lord Trump would say desu.

>and I specialize in environmental simulations
Not the 'green mafia' ones, right? You mean the "this place is like mars" ones?

Please remember to indicate that the global warming models are so uncertain as to be near-worthless.

Pretty much this. Elon said after the election that he would be happy to talk to Trump. After speaking with him, he said he was very excited for the Trump administration. He was later named an advisor on economic affairs.

Needless to say, I rubbed one out after I got the news.

Checked

aerospace propulsion engineer here

can confirm a deep reverence for Nazis amongst me and my peirs

>being that smart and somehow not redpilled

Wew

I applied to 6 different Tesla positions a week ago so...

>both of his companies are cash-flow positive
Nigga what?
marketwatch.com/investing/stock/tsla/financials/cash-flow/quarter

finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA/financials?p=TSLA

In which case he'll move to Texas or Bama

>aerospace propulsion engineer
>Peirs

Ah oke, been quite a while since I really check up on spessx and their models.

Nazis were green, hitler was a vegetarian.

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/yale_professor_on_nazi_environmentalism_so_close_yet_so_far.html

I am 67% Ashkenazi Jew, really wish Hitler just passed laws against our tricks and let us work on his rockets, jets and other great stuff.

When I see Nazisim and the Jews all I can think is "The thing we could of done together"

Elon's been ahead of the game for a long time. I hope it pays off for him big now.

mars please

wow it's amazing because the internet thinks of him as geniusblabla but weak and awkard around women
meme magic has blessed Elon-chan
WE GOING TO MARS GUISE !!