Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Professor that Claims Trump Voters are RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8AE27ryGM8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realNacirema/status/807355122451943425
youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saw this on TV, tucker did okay

dont fuck with tuck

Tucker either has that stupid grin on his face or stunned mullet, open mouthed look of a stroke victim. It annoys the hell out of me.

Yeah he does have a punchable face.

gotta love that shit eating grin, ready to stump some libtards

Good. Fuck minorities. White Guilt Jizz monkey's, Niggers, Intolerant Muslims, Illegal spics can Fuck off back where they came from or go to some other white country. Asians, legal spics, ginny's, Dominicans, Aryan Arabs, potato niggers can stay. NO MORE FAGGOTS. WERE FULL.

tucker is on a damn killing spree lately
this some quad damage shit

That's mean >:(

I was actually in one of his classes years ago

AMA

Was he a quiet guy or the guy in class who always loved to argue with the teacher?

Someone from T_D trolled him pretty hard on twitter last month, topkek

twitter.com/realNacirema/status/807355122451943425

Could've brought Obama. Why a White supremacist country would elected a black president twice. And how asians do better in white countries than white people?

a balding nu-male cuck

>every fucking time

He's actually pretty cool guy to hang out with personality wise, but he's also very very opinionated and can come off as a total liberal douchebag at times. His perspectives on race are about as far left as they come.

Tucker could've BTFO'd this guy in a more dramatic fashion, but I think the reason he doesn't is because he's not trying to attack all of the Prof's peripheral bullshit low-hanging fruit -- he's focusing on the core basic assumptions of the SJW nonsense and holding the guest to defend the basic principals of what he believes.

I've noticed this is what he does for a lot of these leftists, he doesn't allow himself to get baited into the the specifics but concerns himself with the broad shit.

Fuck off faggots that's the look of razor sharp focus before he destroys liberal scum

He says whites are allowing immigration because non whites take the jobs they don't want to do. How is that possible when many whites are unemployed? Most jobs are a matter of necessity anyway.

ahhhh one of those guys.

Not a racist, but I am a race realist
> Discrimination without cause is wrong.
> Without cause
> :^)

>"It makes sense if you don't think about it" @ 3:30

WHAT?

This cuck is saying that white supremacists want a racial underclass presumably referring to Donald Trump supporters etc, then why was a major component of the Trump movement being against immigrants taking our jobs, literally makes no sense. We have our own white underclass that will do those jobs just fine, this guy is retarded

what do you mean?

Pretty much. It was right after Obama was elected too, and he was all like, well America might have elected the first black president, but we just have so much more to do to fix race relations.

I was just out for dinner with my wife and this was on tv, we shared a hearty laugh

>she's Mexican and voted trump btw

This is his twitter bio pic, yes he has a shit ton of books.

Everything about that guy pisses me off.

One thing he was right about that the concept of "whiteness" has changed over time. Certain European ethnicities like the Irish and Italians were not considered "white" in the 19th century.

RACE REALISM =/= RACISM

Although I do personally hate niggers

It's people like that who don't understand that their actually making it worse. All people want to be looked at as a equal regardless of socioeconomic status, race, or religion and not coddled like children as these sick liberal fucks seem to think.

Based Morgan Freeman has it right.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

is he another talcum x trying to look black by shaving his hairline?

I love Tucker, but he absolutely did not destroy anyone. He was completely out of his element here. This kind of person is better dealt with someone like Jared Taylor, who knows how to frame and challenge an academic argument.

Now if I were Tucker, I'd have asked the professor explain how Asian households have higher income than white households in a white supremacist society engaging in slave labor. I'd also have asked him why this society has a Chinese student defending a thesis in Physics while a white guy is wanking himself in the sociology department.

But alas, Tucker got BTFO here sorry to say.

That's the type of thing that Hughey will screenshot and focus on to paint everyone as being a racist. He has done papers, I shit you not, where all he does is go through internet forums and grade how racist a comment is.

America IS white

America was STARTED by white nationalist

America is a commitment to WHITENESS

This professor is completely right, in the sense that america is WHITE. Whites advantage is that they are higher IQ, higher agency, high time preference, etc. Though there were anti-non-white laws.

No, he's just balding. His hairline was slightly better when I knew him.
I wouldn't say Tucker got BTFO. He made some good points to counter the claim that the actions of US society don't necessarily accord with the premise that white supremacy is run amok, and they really didn't even touch on Trump that much in the conversation. But he got baited hard on the Irish issue which wasn't even that big of a deal, but anyone with a background in 19th century history will know how race and whiteness was viewed back then in regard to different varieties of Euro ethnicities. But alas, you're right, an academic would have done much better in framing these issues instead of a journalist/pundit. Really, the only cringeworthy part was at the beginning with the bowtie exchange. I wanted to slash my wrists, but that's classic Hughey humor there.

It's a moot point anyways, robots are going to take all the jobs in 20 years.

This time he scrunched up his face like a rat, trying to understand the batshit arguments of this "professor."

But the truth is the guy has constructed for himself a pseudointellectual framework to rationalize his a priori anti-white bigotry. The white supremacy he cites exists only in his own head, which is why only he (and those who share his framework) can see it. They literally call it "invisible." As though they possess some kind of Superman power to see what none else can.

Really, it's evidence of mental illness.

One time he went to a Halloween party with "bear arms" to symbolize the 2nd amendment. I shit you not.

Wtf Sup Forums
This fucker is dumber than lauren southern and thats saying something

HEY! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY WAIFU!!!

How old is this guy to have been your classmate before? Were you both sociology majors, or took a GE together?

Ever argue with him before?

He handles himself well desu.

I don't understand the professor's claim.
>America is run by white supremacists.
>America lets in non whites to do work.
>Non whites will out number whites soon.
>Definition of white will change.

Why does he care about white supremacists if the definition of being white will change anyway?

He wasn't a classmate, he was a professor of a class I took.
Yes, I disagreed with him on quite a few things. Chill guy, he's easy to debate with but he's also very crafty. You've really got to be drenched in the academic mindset to battle him. Academia is all he knows.

TUCKED AGAIN

It's just repackaged Marxism.

Replace white supremacist with bourgeoisie and non-white with proletariat and there you go.

Libtards and their logical fallacies never cease to amaze....

Seriously, I've never seen Tucker BTFO anyone because he can never quote nail down his ammo properly. As in bringing up the success of Asian Americans to counter the racist argument. Sure, he's got a larger vocabulary and can handle himself better than Ainsley Earhardt, but that ain't saying much.

damn son 4 in a row

(faggot mods will ban for pointing this out)

>44 out of the 45 presidents of the United States are white
well what the fuck did you expect? how many of the leaders in China do you think are fucking Chinese?

It was in reference to a point Tucker made, so he was sort of saying that the point makes sense on the surface but falls apart once you think it over. I'm just saying what he meant by that, not that he's right.

>His waifu is that chick with the high pitched voice and annoying Canadian accent

Sickening.

I like Tucker but he totally fudged this interview. He needed to attack the guy on the definition of whiteness and the arbitrary parameters set around it.

B-BUT THATS RACIST, YOU HAVE TO HIRE OTHER ETHNICITIES REGARDLESS OF THEIR QUALIFICATIONS

at least this (((professor))) was civil
That bitch he had on from Teen Vogue was extremely rude

This was by far the dumbest point he made, but he knew it, it was to paint a picture to less intelligent viewers that US is just "too white." The point is anachronistic because it could have only been male and white up until the mid 20th century when these groups attained equal footing in society so holding past generations to different standards is silly.
Yes, after making a completely anachronistic argument, he goes on to say that perspectives change over time.
Dude I've got more than one waifu.

Kek lives.

>This kind of person is better dealt with someone like Jared Taylor

Yeah cause he sure "dealt" with tim wise when they debated right.

why do they always have such a cuck face

what is it?

the racial underclass meme gets entirely dismantled by AA

I almost fell asleep listening to that professor

I miss his bowtie