Go ahead Sup Forums. Let Trump sign those illegal orders tomorrow on immigration

Go ahead Sup Forums. Let Trump sign those illegal orders tomorrow on immigration.

Let's just say: This won't end well for you.

We all know what Trump supporters look like. You know what happened to Richard Spencer?

That's just a preview if Trump starts to deport anyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1eXWaxjUI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Taco Bell down the street from me was closed today. I think they are already gone. Looks like you missed it.

Plz all you're gonna do is whine and moan and possibly torch a starbucks.

Stay cucked

We have the address of the man who punched spencer

16 Railroad Ave,
Aristes
PA 17920, USA

get fucked

Bring it Trey.

Might be illegal, look illegal to me.

Let the courts do their job.

Threaten me? Bad idea. Not just because I'll feed you those cheap dusters. Because if you won't even wait for due process you clearly don't actually care about the law either.

>"you better do what I want or Ill get triggered!"
>"You better do what I want or Ill bully you on social media!"
>"You better do what I want or Ill get you fired from your job!"
>"You better do what I want or Ill riot and burn shit"
>"you better do what I want or Ill punch you!"

Yeah, you're escalating right on schedule, but you still haven't convinced me. Try threatening to kill me next, see if that does anything.

Keep whining and crying, the more of a fuss you all throw the quicker you're getting kicked out. Enjoy your time while it lasts, because you're going to run out of time real soon.

shiiiiiiiiiiit i wish a nigga would

WE'LL PUSH AND PUSH AND PUSH UNTIL TRUMP AND CONGRESS CLAMP DOWN ON ALL IMMIGRATION ISSUES.

Thanks m8 needed this.

Open images in new tab use the zoom function if they appear too small while threaded.

lol k have fun getting shot after assaulting someone.

>threatening to punch Trump supporters
>in the USA
>where there are allegedly more guns than citizens in the nations
>and the gun owners predominantly support Trump
okay, go right ahead.

>going to get violent
>Best they could do to spencer is give a weak little sucker punch and run off like a coward
Shakin in me boots

So you are threatening violence?
So Trump was right?
So you think you can win the war?

Dude one thing that would work, is to eliminate automatic citizenship for illegals born here. The "wall" is just a stupid meaningless meme, a campaign promise made/pandered to retards. Ending birthright citizenship, and immediate expulsion of any post-1965 citizen who engages in political agitation or violence would be key. Ending free education for all illegals would do mountains more than any wall ever would.

Then work on reclassifying all non-white post 1965 mistakes, post hart--celler.

JQ VS CQ

Bring it.

Your side is outnumbered 6:1. We have more guns, more ammo, better training, with law enforcement and military support.

We have drones, hacking tools, EMP'S, grenades, and plenty of tech.

Your side lost. Take your loss in stride and accept it. All violence does is ensure further losses and eventually expulsion yourselves as traitors and insurrectionists.

Turn yourselves in and face punishment for the numerous crimes against humanity and the nation. You might get some perks... like condoms for your cell mate who'll use you as a gay sexdoll.

Why would they hurt Starbucks? Isn't that their main source of income?

I think Starbux pays for those attacks and "terror attacks" on their locations as a form of product placement. It's new marketing technique.

>illegal laws
wot

Just think of it as a little warning.

If Trump actually does this, let's just say white guys are going to have made quite a few enemies. We all know who's responsible for putting this clown in office.

Lol.

Booty blasted madfag much?

You only get one free hit you leftist pussies, you better make it count.

Please do, el día de la cuerda shall come for you too.

Holy hell. If this isn't trolling then some poor lefty in the US is truly off their rocker
lmao

/thread
sage it

>Dude one thing that would work, is to eliminate automatic citizenship for illegals born here

Already memed it in:
tinyurl/the50pointplan

>The "wall" is just a stupid meaningless meme,
Negotiations work as follows: we push for the highball.

A physical wall:

>height and razor wire to thwart climbers
>thickness to thwart rammers and drillers
>depth and seismic sensors to thwart tunnelers
>with a length all across the border.

A personnel wall:

> tower sentries
> ground patrol
>air patrol
> river patrol
>Gulf of Mexico patrol & Gulf of California patrol
>Pacific patrol.

A virtual wall
>Aformentioned sensors
>Day and infrared camera surveillance
>Drone surveillance
>Utilization of NSEERS and EVERIFY with biometric and biographic screening and tracking for both entry and exit

A legal/financial wall
>No EMTALA
>No public funds or services for illegal entrants or visa overstays
>Cutting off sanctuary cities
>Ending 'paths to citizenship' to those here
>Ending opportunities for citizenship by repealing Hart Celler and Immigration '90
>Ending another magnet/opportunity for immigration by repealing birthright citizenship

>Then work on reclassifying all non-white post 1965 mistakes, post hart--celler.
It's easier to repeal Hart Celler and the '90 diversity lottery first, then to repeal Birthright Citizenship. The former can simply come out of committee, to the rest of the chamber, to conference with the other chamber's committee, to the congress at large, to the president. Boom, no more immigration from the places or at the levels we see. We're dealing with law that is not constitutional in nature, and people not even here yet.
A repeal of birthright citizenship is different though.
>Roadblock 1:
Getting a bill through, like Peter King's
That is going to be a hurdle because people will not generally like stripping citizenship from people here already, and interpreted to be citizens for decades

This guy suckerpunches the back of your head and attempts to waddle off into the crowd.

What do you do?

k

>Left fringe torch a Starbucks
>Center left lose access to their favorite beverage
>Become angry, embittered and fall victim to ideological possession
>Go to protest Donald and torch a Starbucks

Please initiate plan 66 Trey. Please do it don't tease us.

Cool story bro. You sound like a real winner.

The 53 percent of white women who voted for him?

>whites will make enemies

Have you even been around the last few years?

No one cares, you're just looking for attention.

Either do something or shut up about it.

You have to go back

>Roadblock 2:
If that wasn't enough, Plyer v. Doe interpreted people born in the US from illegal entrants or visa overstays to be citizens by birthright. The bill may not have any teeth until that is overturned or reinterpreted.

>Roadblock 3
Even if Plyer v. Doe was never considered an issue in the first place, or an issue but was overturned or reinterpreted, then people may still file mass suits with objections that they are still covered under the 14th Amendment, which would require a repeal of the 14th Amendment itself, which needs IIRC 3/4 states and a congressional super-majority.

I want this to happen, but I just don't think it can happen now.

Was he a good boy?

If you are sucker-punched and you know the crowd is all leftards, you get five or six free shots, you just claim you were completely knocked out, thought you were dying, and fired off your shots to defend your life.

Try never to be alone, and never get suckerpunched. Nine times out of ten, it's a cold KO, and they hit you with brass knuckles, not just a fist.

I am with you. I just think birthright citizenship makes the wall meaningless. But regardless who is right or wrong, I am with you.

Somebody is going to get killed, and it will probably be a nigger.

Spencer was controlled opposition, only his shills are worried about him. You antifa fags are going to get put down by the feds soon enough, get comfy while you can.

he certainly dindu nuffins

This. The commie knows well that if it came to war the left would lose.

the wall just got ten feet higher

There was a huge protest full of you red guards at my school last week during a Milo event. It was fucking terrible, as you guys started throwing bricks and shooting paintball guns at people standing in line. Well, at least until someone standing in line pulled out a real gun and shot one of you - then I just laughed for the rest of the night.

you're a silly little faggot, look at this map.
bring it you fuckin confused tranny

He wuz just trying to get monies for his coll-eege.

Spencer quoted Nelson Mandela after getting hit so hard. Did he actually get some sense knocked into him?

why are you even writing this

this type of roleplaying got old ages ago

Fuck you, you all hate us anyways.

I love how liberals turned on white women for this.

Isn't that too much? Are mexicans really so skilled when it comes to crossing borders?

We all know who's responsible for putting this clown in office.

Kel?

OK

>taco taco burrito burrito
You can always migrate to Brazil and pick my coffee, Juan.

based

Obama also deported people.

Was it the shit eating cuck or not?

That's hilarious

Question: does antifa protest in free states or states with stand your ground laws?

Hahahaha, oh we're so scared!

>punched spencer
It wasn't a punch, it was an alternative hug.

Am Literally trembling.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Oh yeah, the pacific northwest of Switzerland?

kek

>shutterstock

KEK

Lol is this some sort of pasta or a real post? Everyone knows LEO and military are 90% right-leaning, you beta fags would get annihilated.

>he doesnt know
youtube.com/watch?v=T1eXWaxjUI4

Nice pasta.

And please stop with these meme.
Lefties are pussies end of story.
Deport them. Deport them all.
No more beaners.
Fuck islam and bring it to heel.

I've literally seen this pasta three times in the last week and I don't browse Sup Forums all that often

And lol,are you referring to the Pacific Northwest of Switzerland? Sounds scary

check'd, you got me

Based on voting records of ex military, law enforcement, and the NRA there's at least 10 of us for every 1 of you.

you and i both know you won't do shit

lol

fuck off

They'll miss as usual.

> ((you))

>a shutterstock image of brass knuckles
this has to be fucking bait.

Spencer isn't one of us he's a pussy who panders for money.

I'm in the military I'll fuck you sideways if you try to hit me with your wifes fisting dildo faggot

>entire nation gets sucker punched
>spics still deported

Hmmm

Never heard of any of those fags here in alabama

Please do something
I have been training and prepping for this
The white race is the most powerful the world has ever known

You're losing, admit it

>Slaughtered squirrel in potato fields.
>Progressives
>Formidable

>(autistic screeching)

What are you trying to say though

Mutual Man. I just think we should puah from a highball position and get whittled down from there instead of a weakball or lowball.

Dude they have tunnel networks and submarines.

That's so cute! Baby's first RP. You don't even have any weapons and have to use stock photo.
Baby's so cute.

You have to go go go back Carlito