Do you trust your country, why or why not?

Flint's Water Crisis, No DAPL, corrupt politicians, never-ending wars to fuel the economy, Middle East lies, 9/11 conspiracy, much poverty, much homeless, Wikileaks, rigged system, American propaganda, violent history, destroying Millennials' future. Need I say more?

Who cares. There's no nigger or hen in office.

you're acting like obongo is still president

Except a narcissistic neo-fascist is the current commander in chief. Do you not know that?

Not terribly. I don't think we are some evil superpower by any stretch, but the current and previous governments are generally cucked when it comes to immigration.

FAGGOT B8 THREAD ABANDON THREAD

> (You)
>
>Except a narcissistic neo-fascist is the current commander in chief. Do you not know that?
Works for me. As long as he puts the United States first he can be whatever he wants to be. Everyone else can fucking hang.

nice buzzword, into the trash you go

sage

Actually, I would like to have a country like Canada, but the current government's stance on DAPL is what I would like to correct for him.

The difference is that your leaders don't want to collapse the country, America has been under free fall since FDR

Do you know what fascism looks like? It looks like tens of thousands of underpivileged people dying or being deprived basic rights EVERY YEAR.

Not an argument

> (You)
>Do you know what fascism looks like? It looks like tens of thousands of underpivileged people dying or being deprived basic rights EVERY YEAR.
>
>Not an argument
So niggers and spices would die? Sounds good!

>Not an argument
make one then

learn you fucking quote you retard

How the fuck are we so high

If by "niggers" you mean those who suffer the highest rates of poverty and homelessness, then yes, you're a simple case, you simply wouldn't let your hand out to give them a slice of your pathetic privileged lives. Then again, like the rest of those at r/The_Douchebag, you have no problem with dismantling the liberal world order.

I already made an argument, you haven't made one.

>
>>Not an argument
>make one then
> (You)
>learn you fucking quote you retard
Faggot I'm drunk

> (You)
>If by "niggers" you mean those who suffer the highest rates of poverty and homelessness, then yes, you're a simple case, you simply wouldn't let your hand out to give them a slice of your pathetic privileged lives. Then again, like the rest of those at r/The_Douchebag, you have no problem with dismantling the liberal world order.
>
>I already made an argument, you haven't made one.
Fuck you. I live in Chicago. Niggers are a plague

You being drunk isn't an excuse to not make a proper argument. And besides, it's your city that has the poverty and homeless problem. Do you really think though, that that orange-faced narcissistic neo-fascist will eliminate these problems in your city? My bet is no, as he only ran the campaign for himself and that he will use every benefit he can out of forced gentrification and you'll have homeless and the poor running your sheltered suburbs, is that what you want?

You're being played.

Let me elaborate further..

Except you're forgetting that the "violent history" part and "Middle East" part and "9/11" part and "poverty" part and "homeless" part and "rigged system" part and "American propaganda" part and "destroying Millennials' future" part and "never-ending wars to fuel the economy" part and "corrupt" part and "poverty" part were around way before Obama?
How many years has America been a country? 200+ ? Obama was here for like 8 years. Just because some of these problems got worse doesn't mean they weren't there to begin with.

> (You)
>You being drunk isn't an excuse to not make a proper argument. And besides, it's your city that has the poverty and homeless problem. Do you really think though, that that orange-faced narcissistic neo-fascist will eliminate these problems in your city? My bet is no, as he only ran the campaign for himself and that he will use every benefit he can out of forced gentrification and you'll have homeless and the poor running your sheltered suburbs, is that what you want?
>You're being played.
ZZZZZZZ I live in a niggerless neighborhood. They can all fucking die at the end of a 50 on a HMMWV. It would make the city great again.

Then enjoy being a racist worthless snowflake.

This is why the rest of the world laughs at Americans. They haven't been any less racist than they have in the 1950s