>2017
>over 18
>still being racist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>still being racist
Racist is a word we have long exterminated, say nationalist.

>2017
>over 18
>still jerking it to loli

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

>2017
>over 18
>not acknowledging shota as the superior anime fetish

what does racism mean anymore? I don't even understand.

Does it mean you believe in the races have inherent differences? This is a scientific fact -- we know this to be true. Blacks have higher proportion of Type II fast twitch muscle fibres. Blacks are more susceptible to some diseases and less to others. Same for whites and asians and anything else. The IQ thing is likely as well but whatever.

Is it to say that we should not treat people differently based on race? The left is the one pushing policies based on race (affirmative action).

In my opinion not being racist means you believe everyone should be given the same rights. That's it. Doesn't mean everyone should be given the same treatment -- they shouldn't. But under the law they should be given the same rights.

Nationalism has nothing to do with race. Stop pushing your shitty agenda on to something that's an actually noble cause.

>nationalism has nothing to do with race
Welcome to Sup Forums

Go suck a paki cock britcuck faggot

means being white

>2017
>falling for the race meme
Its a battle of Ideology. You are at best a misguided idiot and at worst a pawn.

dont be naughty

Racism is something you grow into with experience

It's not something you grow out of.

I'd tell you to get a job but you're not my problem, Muhammad.

micro aggression? :)

I miss liberia

Consider it a full on wake up call. Do it for your family.

>2017
>over 18
>still getting played by the media.

Sad.

Why is that little boy wearing little girl clothing?

>>over 18
>>still being racist

still being a trap

this

>op

You know exactly why.

Len thread?

What the fuck is this?

Everyone deserves an ethnic homeland.

stop being racist

read a book nigger

Micro things arent worth worrying about. Show me a macroagression never see those.

I'm not racist though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation
>The word nation came to English from the Old French word nacion - meaning "birth" (naissance), "place of origin" -, which in turn originates from the Latin word natio (nātĭō) literally meaning "birth".

When the word started being used, it was obvious it referred to the place of origin and birth, usually defined by various ethnic groups, French natives were different from German natives, were different from Russian natives, were different from Africans, etc.

Its only recently that this meme that "you can ethnically replace your entire country but as long as it still subcribes to nebulous "Western values"", it's still "nationalism".

If you argue that certain groups from certain countries, religions, or ethnic groups should have more restriction on migration to your country than other other groups, you are "racist" by modern libtard standards.

In fact Poland is like 97% ethnically Polish, that would be "racist" because you didn't open your borders enough, unlike Sweden.