I think we fucked up

Chicago resident here

Trump is saying he wants to send "the feds" into Chicago. I think we may have fucked up here.

I have been shilling for Trump for the last year and a half, everybody hates me now because Trump is hated in Chicago more than anywhere.

That's pretty scary. It's been like 2 days and he's already saying he's going to send in "the feds", whatever the fuck that means. Do we really want a police state over a bunch of unruly gang members?

There's other ways to solve the problem of the south side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reply to this post and OP dies tonight

ok

welcome back ctr
fuck off
kys
saged

Nice b8 m8

Night night OP.

> I think we may have fucked up here.

>chicongo
>chiraq
you sure you dont want nigs gettin the boots?

Chicago is the reason our state sucks, burn it down.

One less Chiraqi is always good for the Midwest.

The Feds should be in Chicago since the state obviously refuses to fix the problem. This is why the federal government exists.

Where you at nigger? Logan Square reporting.

LOCK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CUNT UP

Done

North side up near Andersonville

Okay so have presidents done this before? I mean I've never read about a president doing this shit before. Like I can't imagine a bunch of fucking SWAT teams rolling through the south side keeping nig nogs under control. That seems insane.

Maybe it would work though?

You want those nig nogs running around causing a carnage because it is racist to enforce the fucking laws?

>Okay so have presidents done this before?

We had a "war on drugs" before, so yes.

saved ya

Hopefully they cull the gangs with excessive military force

you did

Yeah but did that actually involve "sending in the feds" to patrol an entire area for like 3 months straight or some shit?

No I just don't like the idea of a fucking police state in my city. Only because we don't know what'll happen next.

If it just ends at taming the chimps, then I'm fine with that. But if it blows up into "sending the feds" into every high-crime area in the country, that starts getting pretty messy.

goodbye rato

The gangs will kill you dead for sure.

Do your job and the Feds will leave you alone.

what we need in Chicago ids maximum force.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo

That no president has sent the national guard to chicago and other shit holes in the US is a mystery to me anyways.

Thank God for Trump, again.

i thought it was funny.

>I posted it again lol

It'll get me ssy the moment the feds lower their standard for recruiting and subcontracting in order the cover the demand....

so, maybe a year for things to get messy?

You have had thirty fucking years and have not done shit to unfuck that place. Chicagoans are incapable of self governance.

What is the point of paying for police at all if they can't stop violent unruly gangs from ruining your property and murdering you?

God I hope so. I hope it looks like the 2nd battle of Fallujah back in 2004. Block by block kicking doors and skulls in. Slowly but surely culling the Din Dus and Kebabs and putting that city back on track. I want to see the charred remains of a tenant building after a Sabo round obliterates it.

chicago is in such a shit storm here he should send in the national guard and raid every dam hood and lock the niggers up

Nigger have you not seen The Untouchables? Sometimes you need to send in a Kevin Costner

Will people stop misinterpreting this? I am 95% sure he means the FBI, as he lived in NY and knows the impact the FBI had on organized crime there in the early 90s (go wiki it, crime HALVED over 5 years)

Buy a gun faggit

>do you really

No, they should just let them kill each other and expunge the murder stats from the record.

we love you, OP

machine learning

looks like pretty much south side of chicago abandoned buildings and apartments with smoke from drugs

all he needs to do is set a deadline. if the killing doesnt stop before the deadline, he'll send in the feds. consider it an issue of terrorism.

the community will implode on itself and smoke them out.

cant here in chicago

pls

Nigga shut up you in Italy

Martial law now! I hope he enforces a curfew on you subhumans!

Try again.

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

>Do we really want a police state over a bunch of unruly gang members?

Yes, of course we do.
Count me in.

This is yet another CTR shill thread

Seriously this shit is pathetic, how much are they paying you?

chicago is a very corrupt city with its democrat leaders

You made me watch it . Stopped after a minute. got scared.

>There's other ways to solve the problem of the south side.

There isn't, though.

Everything else has been tried.

I give up, I'm stupid

Police state = chemotherapy

Chicago = niggercancer

It seems so. No discussion whatsoever.

Exactly, I'm fairly certain a few Marines and the 82nd Airborne could fix Chicago. The question is do you let Psy Ops drop leaflets telling people to run or die or just go balls to the wall?

George Washington did it. Read about the Whiskey Rebellion. When local authorities are unable to establish law & order, the President is authorized to use force (National Guard) to establish it.

You didn't fuck up. Rahm did; blame the kike. Once the gangs are cleaned out, you'll appreciate it.

Just because feds are in your state does not make it a police state, it's a state with feds in it. On the off chance you aren't just a concern troll (welcome back CTR), could you Idunno, possibly think of a reason why the feds have to be sent to your state?
>Using APFSDS on an apartment.
>Not just HE.
It isn't a fucking bunker or anything.

If you give them time, they'll just reinforce.

Look at Cabrini-Green.

>bulgarian intellectuals

Up to 9 months actually. Militia Act of 1903.

>The President of the United States was empowered to call up the National Guard for up to nine months to repel invasion, suppress rebellion, or enforce federal laws.

Reminder that anything Trump uses against our enemies was originally intended for use on us.

We could just leave Chicago to rot I guess
It's not like we'll loose much

nobody cares nigger

you live in little africa

Yeah this is the part of a dictator installing himself in power where bad stuff starts to happen.

??? I'm not a fucking shill.

I got beat up at the Trump rally last winter. Shit was nuts.

okay thanks. I'll use this to debate local libshits

RIP asshole

F

rip CTR

Bye

Have you seriously never heard of the National Guard being used to enforce desegregation?

It's kind of ironic actually...

The reaper calls, and kek answers, it's time op

OP here

Okay changed my mind, Trump's gotta do it.

Also first post worst post

please smite the faggot OP kek

>Trump is saying he wants to send "the feds" into Chicago. I think we may have fucked up here.

Is this really the best concern trolling you can do, CTR? Don't they have a training program for you guys or something?

I hope the feds exterminate you fucking retards in Chicago. You let your city go to shit. You didn't clean it up. You elected pathetic cocksuckers to run your city. You deserve whatever happens.

fpbp

"Feds in Chicago" means the pockets full of crime

Obama wanted nation wide Marshall law. Trump knows not everyone should suffer for retards killling each other

may kek will it

Had me fooled

It's just Chicago catch me outside how bout dat.

The Feds come in and clear out your gangs and scrub the city clean. There's short-term pain, and then the murder and crime rates drop and you can make Chicago great again. What's the problem? If you're not in a gang, it's not going to be a problem for you.

Yes. Yes we do

>Do we really want a police state over a bunch of unruly gang members?
thanks for the chuckle ctr

42 deaths before the first month of the year is even over.

I think we fucked up by not sending the feds years ago.

>No I just don't like the idea of a fucking police state in my city. Only because we don't know what'll happen next.

How fucking hard is it for you to just not act like niggers?
You prefer random killings and turf murders to cops on the streets arresting people breaking the law and maybe a curfew?
Just follow the goddamn law, nigger.
Like, stop killing niggers and poisoning your community, bro.

Other ways?

Apart from implementation of stop and frisk Chicago is incapable of solving its nigger problem.

Digits to confirm

Just read the Wikipedia page. Wow the mayor live there for 3 weeks to show how safe it was and only succeed in giving Din Dus a technique to secure their own defenses. That being said I think Kebab terrorists are more innovative than gang bangers. Kebabs are always trying to improve their techniques where as stupid Din Dos have been doing the same thing for years without changing.

>whatever the fuck that means.
This is a case of the news media being disingenuous. To "send in the feds" means the federal agencies take over the law enforcement agencies in your city. That's all. It's actually much more common than you might think.

When a municipal agency is fucking up (usually financially, or in constant breach of federal law) then the various federal agencies get involved. This is a good thing. It means the mayor's office will have a new "boss" for a while, until things get sorted out. A worst-case scenario would be the national guard would take over that park there in Chicago where all the gangs are shooting each other.

But right now the media would rather say "Trump is making threats" and let people's imaginations' run wild.

Can he hit up Detroit afterwards? Please?

lol OP thinks the feds would be there to fix the south side.

Nope.

>Okay so have presidents done this before?
Yes, in Chicago during the riots. History class used to history.

digits and his mom dies too

Yeet

You CTR faggots just following a template for your shilling now? Fuck off.

>Italians not knowing about organized crime enforcement
Looks like Chicago's here. Not even gonna rip on you bro, surprised you can read.