YOU RETARDS ELECTED HITLER

YOU RETARDS ELECTED HITLER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow1soirVxd0
change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events
theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muslims != countries where people cannot be vetter

He should read more.

>muh freedom of religion
It has nothing to do with that. He's targeting immigration from certain parts of the world, not people of a certain religion. Stupid shitskin

>muh constitution applies to foreigners

Get fucked liberals.

>
The entire point of Islam is suppression of religous freedom

Fuck Hillary and fuck black """people"""

I hope this is true and we can finally get on with the 4th Reich.

oh no NOT HITLER

No, we started because of jews. Jews were not raping our women.

Muslims believe in a book written by a pedophile warlord who endoresed women beating.

Go fuck yourself and take your shitty religion in your shithole you call islamic state.

That was the plan right?

it's still 100% legal to be muslim in america.

learn the difference you immature retard.

>muslim countries
>implying those nations only have mudshits
>not realizing that freedom of religion doesnt extend to religions that do not respect our rule of law

>I'm about to flip my desk

What did he mean by this?

Didn't Carter did this? Why do people care now?

>my brain is going to explode
he wouldn't happen to be a muslim himself would he?

We are only getting started

Wall announced tommorow and pic related

>My brain is going to explode
Muslim confirmed. Is their any part on them that won't?

>the constitution applies to non-U.S. citizens

uh

jews and muzzies are on the same shit tier

Love that kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow1soirVxd0

If only.

anybody banned from Malaysia?

>The founding fathers came to America for freedom of religion
What the fuck am I reading?

I fucking wish we did

I can't wait to serve in the Continental Guard and defend the Republic from these commies.

muh virtue signal
muh social meteor

Kek

>THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF AMERICA IS FREEDOM OF RELIGION
>THAT IS LITERALLY WHY THE FOUNDING FATHERS CAME HERE
Does this retard think that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin etc. were the Pilgrims or something? Top kek. Also, the Pilgrims didn't even come here for religious reasons. The entire reason the first colonists came was for God and King

It shouldn't. ISLAM is a religion that is against everything the western world stands for.
GO TO YOUR ISLAMIC STATE IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!

Fight back!

The petition: change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events

The History: theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

>YOU RETARDS ELECTED HITLER

And god fucking damnit do i feel good about it.

When in Islam's history has dhimmis not been allowed to practice their religion? Cuck

Obama did this to Iraqi refugees too for a short period of time

Hitler is Dead.

>not all muslims are banned entry just 7 terrorist hotspots that don't have any civilians.

The guy in OP's pic won't do those things not because he is stable or sane but because it could detonate the nitro he has laying around from the bombs he is making.

I bet any amount of money he is only mad because his comrades are now unable to get there to his aide and he will be sent back to one of these 7 locations that I repeat do not have civilians.

My family went to the Virginia colony to make money not for religious freedom.

>Freedom of Religion
>Implying it wasn't written to mean freedom to choose a Christian confession

Learn your ass some history.

>THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF AMERICA IS FREEDOM OF RELIGION. THAT IS LITERALLY WHY THE FOUNDING FATHERS CAME HERE.
What a fucking idiot.

LoL

Germany Rising again

Well it wasn't really a ban but they stopped processing refugee requests

after they get beheaded.

I learned in college that most of the founding fathers were Deists.

>This is exactly how Nazi Germany started

Pretty sure the Nazis came into power because the german people were tired of being debt slaves to France and the jews.

Top kek

haha so funny le upvoted xDxDxD

>This is exactly how Nazi germany started

Is it?

Who are we going anschluss first, Mexico or Canada?

man that would be great if he were as strong and as good of a leader. nut i doubt he'll start killing jews he loves them too much they better don't cross him because love is just a small step away from hate

>feelsgoodman.jpeg

>Does this retard think that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin etc. were the Pilgrims or something?

Unironically? Yes, I'm fairly sure he does. Most of these Antifag types have probably never even heard of the Virginia Company, or the Hudson Bay Company, or the Cavalier Exodus.

not exactly
when it interferes with the constitution (sharia law)
it is not legal to be a muslim if you believe in such
this is by actual rule of law that states that ideologies

kinda a meme but i legit believe he will have the early stages of the wall going within the a month.

Fuckers is moving faster than any president in history.

>This is how Nazi Germany started.
Good.

i hope he cuts himself deep

hahahahah

GERMANY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

So not. Germany is fucking going down in Germanistan. We have muzzles flooding in and raping our women. 2017 is election year in Germany. These rapist supporting politicians will so get wrecked by the election.

I'm so proud of America right now. I hope someday we can reach your liberal tears GDP

Didn't Obama have a 18-24 month vetting process for people from Syria? At least until May of 2016?

Why weren't these muslims angry then?

HEIL TRUMP, HEIL VICTORY!

>something, something
>Chopping people's heads off
>something, something

obama is the founder of Isis they trust in his leadership.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?!

They didn't seem upset when Obama did it.

>I learned in (((college))) that most of the founding fathers were Deists.

Of course you did.

I notice a lot of ppl that call themselves patriot or defender of the constitution wanna ban all kinds of muslim stuff.

Gods Speed Deutsche user

>YOU RETARDS ELECTED HITLER

cool

we did it reddit

Please let Trump be Hitler
>Please let Trump be Hitler

because Isis shouldn't criticize their leadership publicly.

someone explain this spic nazi germany was friend with muslims

Actually, the start of Nazi Germany could be argued as being the Beer Hall Putsch, where a bunch of people went wild in the streets against the government and caused massive unrest.

Wait, that sounds familiar!

When they can't openly celebrate it, post icons of it publicly, get taxed just for having it or get killed when muzzies get bored.

Show these muslims this racist Obama vetting process, will they become so angry that they implode and form a mini black hole?

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

checked, praise kek!

and to answer your question: NO! NOT YET! PLEASE GO ON WINNING!

>we did it reddit
all the honor goes to 9gag, they are the pioneers

probably bs

get rektd you little faggot

He needs to understand that Islam is as much a religion as it is a political party and government all rolled into one.

>maplecuck

"I concur with you strictly in your opinion of the comparative merits of atheism and demonism, and really see nothing but the latter in the being worshipped by many who think themselves Christians."-Thomas Jefferson 1789

Desert religion should be banned and a temple of Kek built on the national mall

Jefferson had to deal with the Barbary Corsairs, who were a bunch of muslim slaver assholes, I can't assume he liked them or the religion they used to justify their actions very much.

>why the founding fathers came here
>implying they all weren't born here
>american education

>FREEDOM OF RELIGION
>Mudslimes start blowing up people, raping and killing children and women while openly admitting they want to take over the US
>"TRUMP PLS HELP US!"

These "MUH FEELINGS" cunts really don't understand what national fucking security means. They want the US to turn into Germany.

Good

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

LITERALLY SHAKING

maybe he can celebrate his 1 win all season long... fucking fraud

Go to the mudslime country then faggot.

You've failed to mention the problem, OP.
AS ALWAYS, a faggot

I still can't believe he got elected. it just doesn't seem real. I feel like i went to sleep and woke up in an alternate universe. This is the first time ive felt happy in a while. We just keep winning

Trump is doing the right things. Jews and the Japanese are superior, pajeets and niggers are inferior, faggots are disease, whites are normies.

You'll never convince burgers to change that fucking constitution

>if America had no niggers the crime rate would be same as Belgium
hey you guys maybe nigger animals should be stripped of citizenship and have their guns taken so they don't harm the actual humans
>hurr muh constitution muh glorious capitalist Revolution muh George Washington

fuckin saved

the oldest one of 3 I can find goes back to jan 13 /2015

I can't wait until my future wife tells our future children about my death.

>Your dad died in the camp today.
>I didn't know he was Muslim
>No, he fell off the guard tower silly.