MORE BASED BLACK PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw&feature=share
AND THAT SAME FUCKING KIKE IS IN THE BACKGROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events
theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2PWCzIrrE
latimes.com/local/la-me-c1-cal-freshmen-20130816-dto-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=86nQFkkLF6w
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is really good and I haven't seen it before. Bampo

Woah look it's schlomo in the background

Bump

Damn

Based nig you can tell he is from Sup Forums

dis nigga woke af

Wow, this guy is extremely redpill and well spoken too. He's probably a Jesse Lee peterson fan.

>WOW

>I am not even going to engage in something so absurd

*Walks away*

What the hell is her problem, the guy was being polite, attempting to engage in civil conversation.... maybe she just doesn't like blacks?

>Woah look it's schlomo in the background

Holy shit, it's this guy again!

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Based black man creates slavery

I think this was the dumb bitch who said jewish people are white.
They're clearly in on it together

There are lots of characters from TV at this event.

We NEED MORE WOKE PEOPLE OF COLOUR

Abandon The Star Spangled Banner Now!

The petition: change.org/p/roger-goodell-bar-the-national-anthem-from-the-super-bowl-and-sporting-events

The History: theintercept.com/2016/08/28/colin-kaepernick-is-righter-than-you-know-the-national-anthem-is-a-celebration-of-slavery/

Gee I wonder how that guy pays his bills

Like this girl

And yes this was a real show, it aired on TLC

Must be the Russians.

How old is she? She looks she is in a age that really shouldnt be doing these stuff.

fuck off

I suppose we can prevent a few nogs from going to the showers when the purging occurs...

This kid is based af.

Hope he becomes a GOP politician. We need more cool black dudes on our side redpilling the hell out of liberal America.

Love how the white lady just walks away because she got BTFO by this kid.

This election has made me hate white liberal traitors more than blacks. White daddy's money liberals and la Raza beaners who are doing most of the chimping out. I now realize that the reason blacks are so violent and stupid is that the prog great society decimated the fragile black family and created the legacy of unsupervised thuglets and absent fathers. White liberals scapegoat working class whites as a way to keep the blacks off their backs and out of their pockets. Rich white liberals eschewed racial solidarity with working class whites to suit their own monetary interests. They loathe poor whites and poor blacks and pit them against each other.

White liberals are truly scum.

Trump checks 'em.

We are truly our own worst enemy

Education and common sense kills the nigger hence why Dems keep them in the dark with Affirmative Action

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2PWCzIrrE

It's the typical response by the left when they have no argument.

It's clear at this point that facts and statistics won't convince them since they are so far up their asses the only way now is through physical means.

maga

every notice that trump supporters dress well?

Liberalism is a mental illness promoted by degeneracy

yup

wait, how does it keep them in the dark if they end up going to school?

>It's the typical response by the left when they have no argument.
Ergo the old white chick just walking away. She had nothing.

>COLOUR
Fuck off limey.
>An American would spell it color.

I love it when niggers are based.

Fucking hell black rightists are so based.

>typical tricks

based

He was just honest.

fucking based gurbels

>parroting Sup Forums statistics

Poor kid.

>parroting fbi statistics
ftfy, kike

oh wow

the lady with the "lock him up" sign lives in my neighboorhood and she is a family friend. I live near DC

I jumped into her pool naked last summer at night with my friends haha fuck you Ms gorsuch my balls were in your pool

All Affirmative Action does is give them the Golden Ticket to higher education, but with none of the real support they actually need to succeed in it. There's an old article I have to find, I think by the L.A. Times. This kid was the valedictorian of his high school and had a tremendous GPA, but completely flunked out of college. Look at the graduation rates and where those on the 'ticket' ended up -- nowhere.

Here it is:

latimes.com/local/la-me-c1-cal-freshmen-20130816-dto-htmlstory.html

>based
>black
Cuckold

he's well spoken and articulate and this racist ass white lady accuses him of rehearsing his arguments because she doesn't give him the credit of being able to come up with this spontaneously

which rush hour movie is this?
i enjoyed it more when they had jackie chan than this dumb white bitch

he gets it, but he is in white people clothes

she got roasted

>BOY

he roasted the fuck out of her lol

what do any of these people contribute to society? maybe that curry looking guy on the left drives a cab or something, good for him. You guys need to bring in compulsory military service to sort these queers out.

This black man understands.

Wow he sounds coherent and barely did the bix nood shuffle

just fucking noticed that kike holy fuck

B A S E D

>that 13% / 55% stat

Go bless based nigs

Funny when the 'Repent' guy seems the most normal

The only way to debate them to their satisfaction is to agree with them.

This bitch got roasted as hell.

I really love niggers who are based as fuck about racial crime statistics and identity politics.

As a white ethnonationalist, I'd say that the few percent of the blacks who are like the one in the vid can keep living in their respective white countries they were born in, while the other 90% of bluepilled niggers really need to be sent back to Africa!

i think he was raised by white family?
he doesnt have a black accent

This right here is why I'm not as racist as I am ideologist or whatever the correct term for this is. I'll gladly be friends with a black person who shares my worldview.

here's u another one

youtube.com/watch?v=86nQFkkLF6w

More shlomo, shlomo being called out as a Jew, watch him slither and writhe when this happens, as though a great blow has been dealt against him

>he doesnt know
That's a kike.

Sorry wrong video.

You can't just go posting the same video as me the post after my post, fag

>typical tricks there mer...schlomo
this shit is fucking hilarious but sad that humanity is being taken down a dark path.

Sorry, man I was just scrolling through. Hadn't got to this yet. At least everyone will see it now.

>are you sure you're not Jewish

laughed out loud

The sad thing about this video is the white woman is so far gone into the propaganda machine that she can't even handle the truth and walk away convinced she's in the right

No worries brother, pretty good timing actually, Kek is with us.

Good on this guy to call out and record Jewish tricks. We're picking up speed.

she'll tell a story to her friends now about how she saw a brainwashed right-wing black guy one time

The red pilled negro, nothing more dangerous to the left.

It brings out the leftists slave drive to control them, kek.

He can stay

top kek

Based blackman can stay.

Look at red jackets eyes. If you cover her mouth with your finger her eyes express pity/condescension

BLACKED

It's actually 3-4% if you want to get technical. It's not black grandmas mowing nigglets down in the streets.
also
>le based black man meme
>>>r/thedonald

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

>mfw I'm woke thanks to you guys
>Nothing really happening in Commiefornia

lmfao he actually called him a scholmo thats gold

How ironic.

>dat schlomo at the end

M A D M A N

Would become liberal for a day to fuck that milf