Gen Zs are more conservative than millennials and Gen Xers

>Gen Zs are more conservative than millennials and Gen Xers

How?

Backlash against political correctness

the more things change, the more they stay the same

conservatism is the natural default. traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected for, because they work

meanwhile, degeneracy like we see today is highly anomalous, short-lived, and accompanied by collapse and social destruction

Internet hate machines poisoning their minds

This and being raised by failure millenials showed a lot what not to do. Kids by nature rebel and when their parents try to push all the faggy sjw shit down their throats the go the opposite direction and start to question the norm and end up red pilled

>tfw nuclear family is the radical counterculture

They are the first gen to have full access to all the info one can need via the internet and can think for themselves. Unfortunately many of our Gen X and Millennials were brainwashed by the jews.

Gen X less so than millenials. I'm gen x and had civics as a required course in high school, and a rifle club

the sample is biased.

gen z starts, iirc, generally around 1996-2000. that means that at most people in this generation are 21. most of this generation are in university or high school, and most of them aren't overly political.
the left is pushing their ideology hardcore onto gen z. as people that age do, gen z revolted and went hardcore conservative/natsoc/etc. a lot of gen z probably aren't actual conservatives, but people who just want to live their own lives and see leftists as the enemy in this regard.

over time the people who are into politics will develop their own views, and the people who aren't political will just hop onto what's seen as normal. at the moment that's leftism.

wait 10 years, get another sample, and i guarantee you that most people will be aligned with the political viewpoint pushed in the media out of an effort to not get into arguments. sadly gen z is not a generation of little literally hitlers.

Liberalism seeks to take away Christmas and Santa.

Kids fucking love Christmas and Santa.

Thus they become redpilled.

Go on jewtube and type in sjw's. They are a complete joke. No one, especially young people that are concerned about their image, want to be associated with these idiots.

Us, of course. :^)

But in all seriousness, I imagine that /r/The_Donald and maybe even the non-SJW side of Tumblr have had the greatest impact. And it depends on just how conservative they are (as pointed out by ).

What else is to be expected from the last human generation?

Wait isnt like gen z from 1995- that means gen x raised them

Which is a good, natural thing you massive degenerate

They mean relatively.

Being a white kid in a majority-minority school (which becomes increasingly common with every year) will redpill the shit out of you

Young whites are being systematically bullied by hispanics, muslims, and blacks and school administrators are too spineless to do anything about it.

Young whites are being redpilled by their own interactions with these animals.

They are in schools with niggers spics and arabs and its driving them crazy

Also they want to punch their liberal teacher whos saying "white people are evil, shit skins are good"

and yet, the places without internet are much more conservative than even Sup Forums

I'm a redpilled millenial born in 1992, my sister was born in 1995 and my other sister in 2003. I redpilled both of them, maybe that's why the younger generation is more aware.

>News is too boring for children
>Internet is easier
>Internet literally riddled with redpills
>Gen Z was born with and raised in the internet, know how to navigate very easily

It's only natural senpai

Does this mean when gen-x raises their children, they will rebel like the baby boomers?

What can be done to stop this?

This. Especially boys in school today ridicule feminism daily. This is going to be the most redpilled generation for a very long time. For decades, probably.

Generation...

Z Y K L O N
Y
K
L
O
N

This

How long until gen z qts are legal?

>Generation of nimble navigators
Proud to be born in 1996

>raised by shitty parents

It's only natural.

Most post inauguration rioters are Zers.

spouting memes =! actually being redpilled or being conservative at all

call me back when they start making powerpoint presentations about how hitler was right and (((people))) need to be cleansed.

the ones born in 2000 become legal next year.

Having grown up knowing only a black presidency which somehow failed to make blacks civilized in addition to the ridiculous amount of political correctness and SJW garbage rhetoric. Also tie all this in with growing maturity (turned 18 last year) and here we are.

>call me back when they start making powerpoint presentations about how hitler was right and (((people))) need to be cleansed.
we need less of you.

Most Gen Zers haven't even graduated high school yet

Those people you see rioting are hyper-cucked millennials and washed up Gen-Xers

because they're too young to understand how the world works

the tide has turned

fuck off commie rat

They've seen some shit.

I'm guessing today's kiddos are seeing what went wrong.

checked

Gen X is too small to create a baby boom. We were born to boomers, who were all about themselves and wgat they wanted--and as a result, more abortions, childless marriages, single child families etc.

Gen Z here and black pilled into Natsoc. Read mein Kampf and culture of critique, started noticing not only are jews everywhere but theyve been pushing an agenda on society since WWII. they badly need to be gassed, only problem is im half jewish, oh well i hope no one notices me . I cant believe people make it to the age of 40 and realize literally nothing about the jews or what leftism really is.

the internet allowed us to discuss and learn about jewish power and control and to rebell against it

they grew up on the internet

>How?
Force feeding kids politically correct agendas tends to do the opposite of making kids PC.
Places like Sup Forums are quickly becoming the preferred bastions of free speech that the youth have wanted for a long timebut were denied it.
The West is going to be alright, gen Z will make sure of that.
t. 1997

Liberals stopped supporting equal rights and just wanted a racial power grab in favor of brown people

if we're not realizing the JQ then there is literally 0 point. at the end of our fun with edgy conservatism and le donald shitposts the jews will just brainwash us into being libtard cucks again.

"Hey maybe we used to have gender roles for a reason? Women really seem to feel whole when they are raising chil-"
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD DO DIFFERENT THINGS YOU FUCKING SEXIST NAZI
I hate the kikes that did this to the West a little more every day.
Hitler was right, you will gradually came to hate them.

youre lucky this isn't reddit or i would downtoke you

Everyone generation rebels against the last. Generation X were a bunch of apathetic nihilist cunts.
Millennials became the exact opposite.
What's the exact opposite of an SJW?

If you haven't figured outby now that the kikes are in large part responsible for 95% of the retarded leftist ideologies that have undermined the foundation of Western morals and culture, then you really need to An Hero

Yeah I can imagine that very much

The thing that redpilled me was sharing a house with foreigners

My school had been almost entirely posh and white. So I never had to question leftism. Living with foreigners redpilled me because suddenly I lived with people who had this irrational pride in their own country, yet also expected Britain to hand them everything on a fucking plate.

My hatred started right there. I couldn't believe these people expected Britain to be fucked in the arse for their benefit. Their arrogance and sense of entitlement was astounding.

A fucking racist mysogynistic piece of shit

Perfect

I will never advocate for the murder of another human being based on their race, sex or religion. I will only fight if it means protecting myself. Anything else is baboon tier.

20 years old here. Do I help create the next baby boom by fucking Gen Z qts?

I was just talking about feminism, and yes I watched a video of a school kid giving a presentation on why feminism is shit, and why it only wants superiority for women. It was hilarious.

I don't care so much about Jew shit. I just want men to be able to be men again.

So they are classically liberal?

They want to destroy your culture and heritage and you're going to sit on your thumb and wait until someone is kicking down your door to do anything?

Yes. You're going to need to create huge families like the WW2 generation did. Like 4 or more kids

They are not conservative at all. If they are anti-feminism, it mean, that they are anti-3rd wave feminism. "Hurr durr, feminists before were good, but now they are bad hurr durr"

That's like saying you would never use antibiotics because it would kill innocent bacteria that dindu nuffin.
The Jews have already harmed you and everyone you know by subverting every adpect of Western culture that allowed it to thrive.
The Jews have been given too many chances, and yet they fuck everyone over again and again and again.
If something isn't done about the Jews, the West is on track to become a recreation of Soviet Russia - a place where starvation is the rule, not the exception.

1. Desire to avoid the mistakes of their parents/older siblings
2. Internet content creators (memes, Pewdiepie, etc.) are desensitizing them to sacred cows at an extremely early age, so (((cultural education))) doesn't have the same effect on them

Generation Z is still young. Young children are generally conservative, because liberalism requires a certain degree of open-mindedness that young children lack.

As children age, it normally goes conservative -> liberal -> conservative.

Gen Z here, 18 y/o born 1998. I only know one person in my life who is a Gen Zer who is a full blown blue pilled SJW hardline liberal, and he is an actual autist. Everyone hates him. He constantly cried and whined when people disagree with him about shit and tries to start full blown screaming matches with them, no joke. He as admitted to some that he has over played his condition to get his way many times. Having sociology and psychology classes with him senior year was hell on earth for everyone in that class, teacher included. I wonder how he broke down when Trump won, lel.

Generation Zyklon is hyper conservative now and they are going to stay that way because they have seen the liberal ideologies fucking up their lives and their countries since as early as they can remember.
Right now a lot of them still don't know exactly how to explain the shitty stuff happening to their world, but they know being left isn't the fix and they are going to keep looking for an answer until they find it in Jewish subversion.

I have no idea. Maybe. Classical liberalism is a very old idea in the West. A mainstay of our society for hundreds of years. So it wouldn't be unlikely that they are.

Whereas political correctness is of course very new. It's just another pious movement, like victorian prudishness, which will die like all of those movements did.

Me too.

exactly what happened to me. i think there are a greater amount of 18-25 year olds black pilled on the JQ right now than any time 1960 to present. compared to the level of international jewry we have now, it took barely anything to cause the nazis. its impossible for people not to wake up. the jew will get cocky and push the limits of the goyim until there is a revolt. its why theyve been kicked out of literally every country

To this point I would say they don't really have a frame of reference for the simpler, fat-off-the-hog times like the 90s that made everyone willing to put up with shit like the rodney king chimpout because everything was gravy other than their usual pissin and moaning

Z has only know the post 9/11 endless war on terror and subsequently the market crash so this is far less room to be a hippy shithead without that frame of reference of muh rainbow coalition utopia within reach

Our challenge is not to let that hatred cycle and cause more damage. No more Holocausts that let select groups become martyrs and walk all over systems that countless people worked to establish to improve everyone's quality of life.

We must drown out the rhetoric with facts.

It's a pendulum. We swing left than we swing right. We just got done over on the left so now we'll head right for a bit before we head back left again. Nothing new. 1960s to mid 70s was nice and liberal then we went to the Reagan era then the Clinton era (fuck bush sr) then to bush followed by Obama. I use the us political eras as an example but this shit ain't limited to the states

We need lots of kids before we get overtaken by muslims by a landslide.

Yes but you are oversimplifying it. The 60's and 70's were liberal mainly because of the sexual revolution and counterculture. It changed the political climate forever, even today much of the moral order is dictated by this.

Also the Reagan revolution shifted the country very much to the right when it comes to the issue of jobs and national security. In general the right got a political monopoly on the economies issues because of Reagan. The coalition he created was so broad too, this was also the emergence of the religious right and the actual time that the South started leaning heavily towards the GOP. The GOP and the government nowadays can be attributed to much of how Reagan's values and policies changed the U.S.

Some election cycles are much more influential than others. I have a feeling that this election will be more than just a pendulum swing and more of a political realignment for the country in the same way Reagan's era was. Except this time the right is coming to take the culture war back