Leafs is he your guy

Leafs is he your guy.
He wants to negotiate with Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=72qb5x0t8ts

I know its gonna awesome.

No thanks. Not down with his views on Military and immigration.

I'm voting for Leitch.

He will want a royalty from every barrel pumped through the pipeline in perpetuity.

Absolutely not.

He's a joke of a business man and his policies are retarded.

Fuck this clown. Canada needs less immigrants. I'd sooner waste my vote on bloq than this faggot

ok

Sounds like someone I've heard of before.

Make Canada Great.

This bald turd is a disgrace to the memory of Billy Sham-Wow Mays.

this

if the cons dont pick an anti-immigration guy im voting bloc

I believed in intellectual technocratic leadership for many years.

You know what it gave us? A hollowed out economy and people nodding to the reasonableness of white people going extinct.

Fuck that. We need practical and decisive leadership that will put the nation ahead of the globalists.

A LITERAL JEW pretending to be an Irishman

Canada needs to die

May cannot come soon enough.

Globalist Soros related muslim.

He is NOT Sup Forums approved.

Don't be weary on the O'Leary

most of the shark tankers got lucky by selling bad shit during a boom.

cuban: sold broadcast.com (illegally putting radio on the internet) during dotcom boom to yahoo
o'leary: sold edutainment shovelware company to Mattel Toys during the multimedia boom
herjavec: sold shit security consulting company during the dotcom boom. (these are the guys that show up, run nmap and print out the results)

What fucking billionaire have you heard of that didn't have a good amount of luck attached to their success?

And so what if they got lucky, it doesn't mean they didn't work hard at it.

Then again Trump bought a bunch of Manhattan real estate in the 1970s when Manhattan was a dump that rose in the 1980s when Yuppies started moving back in.

Business is more about luck.

>What fucking billionaire have you heard of that didn't have a good amount of luck attached to their success?
it was all skill

Can't be any worse than Trudeau.

daemon and lori didn't get lucky

Globalist. No

Bruh. I'm liking what Trump is doing right know, but let's not go DPRK tier with our leader.

He had some great luck in building his fortune.

However, I am not saying it is a bad thing, nor am I saying he didn't work hard at it.

Fuck off namefaggot son of a bitch

Looks like leitch or bust then. Im praying the cons dont have their heads too far up their asses and vote her in for leadership this year

>1 post by this ID

He wants to flood canada with immigrants because he believes they'll be good for the economy. Trudeau just has an open border policy, which is still pathetic, but this guy is hoping for tons of em

This. I don't know why everyone compares him to Trump. Their similarities stop at "they're both businessmen"

Kevin "I'd rather learn chinese than french" O'leary

Fuck no, Based Mad Max Bernier is /ourguy/

>Canada has interprovincial trade barriers

Just nuke Quebec and get it over with