When you're an extremely successful entrepreneur and get trashed by libtards all day for your opinion

When you're an extremely successful entrepreneur and get trashed by libtards all day for your opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will literally turn on anyone if they don't share their same opinion. It's pretty crazy to watch. I bet they would even turn on Current Year Man, or Black Science Guy, if they stepped out of line.

Context?

reddit on life support

He supports Rex Tillerson and Trump so now all of his loyal allies on the left are hating on him.

>Elon Musk said one of Trump's cabinet picks was a good idea
>liberals turned on him instantly

Already happened and it was only a very vague tweet too

Once you get your first taste of redpill, the left will make sure the rest goes down easy.

shit guys let's send this dude some love he's a fellow stormtrooper of the god emperor now

Musk has described himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States". Musk also stated that he thinks "it would be a mistake to say the United States is perfect, it certainly is not. There have been many foolish things the United States has done and bad things the United States has done".

well he's right desu

any shots of tears? come on OP

/ourguy/?
No but seriously the us-vs-them stuff with this election is hilarious

Spent the day defending Trump's pick or Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State

Many americans, the most spoiled and privileged multicultural group of people to ever exist, will spew out the bitter medicine that will save the future of this country

I need to re-evaluate my opinion on this man

The left is imploding and it is a great

It's funny how some people we thought were enemies are becoming our allies.
>but on the flipside watch as some allies become our enemies

It's fucking hilarious too, because by definition that makes them BIGOTS.

he should just post on twitter, and then log off

who cares how mad twitter gets for 24 hours

Did Rex buy solar for texas or something?

I imagine someone like Elon Musk thinking himself super clever by putting himself through a routine of rigorous mental gymnastics to come to contrarian conclusions

He probably fancies himself as thinking outside the box when he concludes that a Rex Tillerson is a great cabinet pick, when it's really an Occam's razor scenario of "He's a plutocrat with conflicting interests that doesn't know shit about the federal government or international politics, probably not a stellar SoS pick"

guy must post on Sup Forums constantly

>implying they have the self-awareness to realize that

>Having an unbiased opinion on one thing makes him 'our guy'

no, just as the left are bigots for dumping him for one opinion, those that accept him for one opinion would be bigots too

that was my point.

He's a white man who grew up in South Africa. He's obviously redpilled as fuck.

They've already turned on Black Science Guy. He is sometimes condescending on Twitter and only supports degeneracy 99% of the time.

Black Science Guy do suck however. Elon Musk has never done anything wrong, he just likes futuristic stuff.

Tesla is kill

Lucid motors coming through

think the sigh has any relation to the timing of trumps latest tweets?

bad timing to start bending the knee only for the god emperor to cause mass panic right after you tweet

there's something about descendants of Dutch settlers man. There was this (white) kid from Suriname that worked on our team - brilliant programmer, just crazy smart, they've got "fuck everyone" genes.

he will take nasa's funding.

We need to meme it so Elon Musk gets fed up with the left's shit and decides to start a whites-only colony on Mars

FUCKING BASED

BUT THE FAILURE RATE IS STILL TOO HIGH

SUBOPTIMAL CONDITIONS CRASH IT

Can you give me a brief synopsis on what's needed to be known about international politics to be Secretary of State? Explain why a smart American with business expertise and a strong work ethic can't do it. I don't care at all if we offend China or some third world shithole by not being diplomatic enough. We saw how Trudeau bent the knee today, and every other leader will fall in line or lose us as a trading partner. Rex is a very smart guy and I think it will be ok if there is a faux pas or two while he gets his feet wet.

That sounds pretty dank. Let's do it.

No kikes

Elon/pence cross over involving green energy Teslas BBQing gays when?

The 12th tendie is bequeathed from the stars, to feed the white man of mars, hail KEK, hail victory.

Liberals are basically the excessively bitchy teenage girls of the political world.

If they don't get exactly what they want all the time then their lives ARE LITERALLY OVER AND EVERYONE IS DEAD TO THEM.

>inb4 liberals start burning teslas

Why do nips always have the highest quality posts?

All KEK asks in return, is to never yearn again for what we've learned, about Jewish multicultural faggot states, disgusting godless street shitter estates.

Rise from earth, take to Mars, be the emperor of the stars.

Never return again to Jewish rule.

KEK will not empathize next time we're Jewed.

One God, one chance, one bright red planet in a solar dance.

Praise KEK.

Like they did with Fallon?

buying another 2k in TSLA stock just for this.

i am not a rich man.

I did not considered Musk as an enemy, nor did some others on Sup Forums either (except for the occasional retard who calls him a jew and pure american breed butthurt because of muh taxmoney).

Still I'm pleasantly surprised to see him defend Trump and his cabinet pick

Talking trash about him in my liberal fake account to convert him.

Or maybe just a liberal trying to save face and creating an excuse after aggressive libs attacked him.

Hehehehe who knows

>Musk requires IQ test for people going to Mars
>only whites and asians qualify based on IQ
>media blows up that no minorities
>people get red pilled about minorities and iq levels

I should phrase it better.

We have allies stepping out of the shadows now, and it is glorious

Well its less a question about skill set and character and more of a question of knowledge and related experience. To serve effectively as the Secretary of the State, you need a large breadth of knowledge on world governments, intranational organizations (like the EU, UN, etc), the study of international conflicts, the history of various regions/cultures, and so forth. Additionally, you need political experience, preferably in an international context, to understand how different states operate with eachother.

In Hillary Clinton we saw what happens when an appointee to the position is not well versed in international affairs and is rewarded the position largely as a political concession, as opposed to a reflection of their career. But even she at least had some semblance of an understanding working as a US senator and having been in the white house.

Tillerson doesn't even have that, which does not bode well

Didn't African Popsci post some tweets sympathetic to MAGA?

Unfortunately, he mains soldier: 76 which makes him a bad person who should kill himself. Would only be worse if he said hanzo.

Am trapped on this fucking Kazakhstanian powerlifting forum help

>be elon musk
>marry a slut, she divorces you
>takes your money
>marry another slut, she divorces you
>takes your money
>remarry the second slut, she divorces you. again.
>takes even more money.

literally why. i'm actually surprised this cuck is a trump supporter.

>say something approving of whatever the far left is hating on this month
>instant redpilling
Honestly they are their own worst enemy.
>when the left is so far the only direction it can push you is right

>forgets pic

USA USA USA

BASED MUSK

LIBERAL AMERICA-HATING DEFEATISTS SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED

Russia largely defeated Germany in the second world war. America had little to do with it despite what they're taught in school.

A man of taste.

I seriously doubt any of those women managed to get even one percent of Musk's fortune. Prenups are a beautiful thing.

AMERICAN LEND-LEASE WON THE WAR

RUSSIA JUST THREW HUMAN WAVES ON THE EASTERN FRONT

USA #1

Hiroshimoot made an Al Gore Rhythmâ„¢ which scans the content of a post, giving Jap flags to the best, Burger flags to generics, and Leaves to the worst.

Australian flags are still always given to Australians because their posts are always awful.

rex is, like, a smart guy, ok? musk knows it, he knows it. i mean, he knows it.

So we can finally confirm he isn't a retard.

76 is the only non-gay hero in that game though

English teachers who miss their country for the most part. They become rabid leftards as soon as their feet touch familiar soil though

Aussies have high-quality shitposts my dude

>libtards suck this guy's dick for years
>suddenly they all hate him because he didnt sacrifice a chicken to Hillary today

He should just tell them they're not invited to Mars.

>YFW HE DIDN'T PICK TRACER JUST TO CRUSH THE DEGENERATE SJW ENVIRONMENTAL HIPPIES WHO IDOLIZE HIM

MUSK = /OURGUY/

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

>high failure rate

It's because they constantly try and test new shit to improve performance

Which is good in that when it fails, you know what happened and can fix it, but yeah, it does tarnish the name

Red planet = biggest red pill in this solar system.

as long as Australians are still regarded as better than leaves i don't care. all of our terrible posts come from chinese and indians living in Australia anyway

I don't know why that quoted you.

I'm fairly liberal and I don't like a lot of Trump's cabinet picks, except for General Mattis. That guy is pretty based.

God damn, that's some taste. Only better character is Reinhardt.

captain musk clearly doesn't give a fuck

how do we manage to send a meme/ meme the space mission?
this has to be done and planned by now
something like Andy warhol's penis on the moon

I can't wait for the global warming meme to die and V8s become the standard again. Electric cars can fuck off.

awesome
the more they go full retard on him, the less he'll be inclined to remain sympathetic to their retarded version of "liberalism"

that's stupid
this is a never done before tech and accomplishment that saves 98% of launch cost
i dont care if it succeeds only 15% of the time, it will obvious get better and it's already awesome as it is

and suddenly, the reddit crowd loves him again
guy really is a genius

>There are US Citizens over the age of 10 who don't understand what the 76 means in soldier 76.

Really activates my almonds.

Alright, I'll start with these digits.

>This is what leafs learn to feel better about not having any military at all and having done nothing in WW2.

Sorry your country is so shit mate but the US was the sole factor in ending WW2. the UK did good holding the fort but they were in no position to end anything and Russia was a milisecond away from falling before we decided to help the poor sods.

When Bill Nye and Neil die off. Currently, people parrot whatever others tell them without doing research. If they actually studied weather, geology, etc.. they'd know our contribution to global warning is fucking nothing. Even the man who discovered the earth had gone through multiple ice ages claimed man made global warming is pure bullocks.

not our fault their leader literally sent them to die of attrition and just sheer lemming-like

>implying he is already
a few years ago some leftists tried to guilt him over him not donating money directly to niggers in south africa, and his response was a very roundabout and obfuscated "fuck off they're niggers, only whites get my help".

this guy was nearly beaten to death by niggers. i wouldn't be surprised if he actually sympathizes with hitler.

You leaf know that you're pretty closeted right?

IF HE WAS AFTER THE REDDIT CROWD HE'D PICK THE SOBRAVE CHOICE OF TRACER

SILICON VALLEY IS AN SJW LGBT TRANNY FEMINIST HIVEMIND

BEING PRO-TRUMP IN THAT LIBERAL FASCIST CIRCLEJERK IS RARE AS FUCK, BASICALLY JUST HIM AND PETER THIEL

WHAT IS IT WITH PAYPAL BILLIONAIRES?

since when is Musk pro-trump?

Musk is literally on Trump's advisory team

MOST RECENTLY WHEN HE BACKED BASED T-REX AS SEC STATE

ALSO HAS A BIT TO DO WITH TRUMP SAYING WE'RE GOING TO MARS :^)

MUSK KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS FOR SPACEX

TRUMP IS USA VS THE WORLD, MUSK IS A PATRIOT SO HE ALIGNS WITH TRUMP

CHINA IS ABOUT TO GET REKT

since he became the guy that musk needs to appeal to for spacex contracts.

the copy of the internal spacex financial documents seems to have been taken down, but iirc a good ~40% or so of spacex's projected financials came from the US government in the form of contracts, most being NASA with a few being DoD contracts. it's in musk's interest to get trump on his side.

Anyone have a link to that Economist article where they endorse Tillerson?

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM

He is red pilled, "demographic implosion" is the most normie friendly way you can say "white genocide" and slip it past most liberals.

i see, thanks

Wow this is incredibly accurate.

he's not wrong though

Sign me up and take my digits.