Why can't Chritscucks explain why did they just happen to be born in the right religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWZifSXlzlI
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8510711/Belief-in-God-is-part-of-human-nature-Oxford-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Born
>Implying my parents weren't a bunch of filthy atheists

>mfw too smart for native bias

He's the last Adam. What is the most popular religion on here? Zionism. Pick anything but that therefore. Always remember this and fuck yourself

pic related?
>be born in the right religion
what did they mean by this?

I can explain it. God.

Christbro here, I was born into an irreligious atheistic household. Nice genetic fallacy though.

Why doesn't that apply equally to atheists?

Like the only reason you are an atheist is because you were born in a time period and part of the world where atheism is normalized and socially acceptable.

If you had been born in Saudi Arabia or in Europe during the Middle Ages you would have been religious.

>Zionism
gtfo

For the same reason you cannot explain the Big Bang nor prove that it was not the design of a higher power.
Or that you yourself didn't adopt another belief system simply because it was either what you grew up on and never questioned it or because it ran counter and rebellious to said environment.

I have followed the Bible's teachings, felt God move in my life, and have been massively blessed. I invite you to look into the Word of God, establish a walk with him at your pace, and hopefully one day do the same and be blessed the same.

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

Same , christianity is dying here i had 5000 gods to choose from

It was coincidence.

What the fuck do you mean "why"?

I didn't become a Christian because it is dying in my country, I became one because I found sufficient evidence for it being true.

Technically, everyone's born an atheist. Then they're either indoctrinated or allowed to discover spirituality on their own. Plus, I think it's more reasonable for atheists to believe they happened to be born into the right belief because they only have a 50% chance of being wrong (either there is no god or there are transcendant forces influencing our lives) compared to being born into a religious belief where the odds would have to be astronomical for the religion you were born into to be correct among all the hundreds of religions

because that isn't the only reason someone is an atheist. And during the middle ages there were atheist, they were just tortured for being a heretic

No, they're actually born agnostic, not knowing about the concept of a god or stating an opinion either way.

>be Jesus
>do a bunch of miracles and raise the fucking dead
>predict the future hundreds of times
>have your homies write all this shit down with different people writing different parts to assure it's legitimacy
>die on the cross for all people and to destroy all sin for the saved
>be 2017 in the year of our lord
>stare at some 400 pound disheveled man purposefully misconstruing your message and denying your leftover proof by reason of "science lol"
>want to give the cross thing another go

You have found evidence for why christianity is the correct religion and not islam?

God is with us.

Yes, because there isn't sufficient evidence for Islam being true.

>have your "homies" write all this shit down hundreds of years after you died
ftfy

Thanks for the correction. It'd be nice to see atheism fall out of popularity and see more people engage in the open mindedness of agnosticism. Atheism is just as arrogant as organized religion.

>actually born agnostic
Agnostics are atheists. They don't believe a deity certainly exists. Therefore they are not-theists.

A lack of evidence for Islam doesn't make Christianity true. There's as much evidence in the Qa'ran for proof Muhammed was a prophet as there is for Jesus being the son of God.

So you are just stupid, got it. I feel bad for your parents.

Don't forget that it has lost any legitamacy after being editted multiple times

Exept im a convert to christianity.

No, agnostics are agnostic. They don't believe either way if a deity exists. They are not-theists, but they are also 'not-not-theists'.

I agree, this issue isn't a binary choice between Islam and Christianity. Just because Islam is false, it doesn't necessarily mean that Christianity is true. Each religion has to be proven on its own grounds. If you look into the latest historical research and textual criticism of the two religions, Islam is either false or self-contradictory, and Christianity is either true or a gang of fools decided to have themselves persecuted and killed for no real reason.

Latest textual critical research and archeology has determined that the Bible is roughly 95% accurate to what would have been the original texts. Save from a few spelling and grammatical errors, the New Testament is one of the most reliable and accurately copied ancient documents in the world.

Why do agnostics have such pride in being one? You're basically atheist in the sense when someone approaches you about religion you say you have no opinion. You just ignore religion, the only thing that seperates agonstic from atheist is that they won't say deities do not exist. When we come up with deities originating as explanations for phenomenon we were oblivious to actually find an answer for, Id say it's safe to dismiss religion. Are you agnostic about the tooth fairy?

Luck of the draw. People convert all the time. Repent, faget.

>They don't believe
Which makes them atheists. Atheists don't believe a deity exists. All non-theists are a-theists.

This includes Gautama Buddha, who was an atheist.

Seriously. You're trying this?

Being a Christian is submitting to a Creator to make yourself better than you can possibly be on your own.

There's nothing you anti-Christ's can offer that's any better.

>implying the Qa'ran is historically incorrect
You're going to need a citation for a claim such as 95%. It's acurate in the sense of what is true, i.e., not being a complete work of fiction, but that doesn't prove that Jesus is the son of god because someone wrote it down.

God loves me more than most of the rest of the world.

They're a bunch of savages and they're going to hell.

"You are only X religion because you were born at Y geographical spot" is not a claim made by Christians so they have nothing to explain.

Ephesians 1:4-5
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Christians were chosen to be as such before creation, not by chance.

"You are only X religion because you were born at Y geographical spot" is not a claim made by Christians so they have nothing to explain.

Ephesians 1:4-5
>According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

>Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Christians were chosen to be as such before creation, not by chance.

>God loves me more than most of the rest of the world.
no you've just chosen to reciprocate

in that instance, yes

Islam self destructs.

You do not even need supporting evidence for the Christian position in this case; it's doctrinal significant claims are not inherently self defeating. You actually have to look deeper. With Islam at worst you just need a proper understanding on the Islamic doctrine of inerrant text, which flies in the face for why an 'inerrant' text like the Koran would even need to exist. Because gods word was corrupted (tl;dr jewish/christian scriptures), gods word needed to again be dictated, and we can believe this is true because god's word can not be corrupted.

In explaining its own purpose for existing in addition to 'preceding' scriptures, it undermines its own authority in attempting to undermine the other texts.

For other's the process can be different, but generally speaking, Christianity is utterly unique in the depth and breadth of the objective claims it makes surrounding the death and resurrection of Jesus. It doesn't read like myth. Those who treat it as much are consistently humbled as another person, place, or event is further confirmed by ongoing research in the field. Rather than a expanding shadow of doubt falling on what should plainly be a false narrative leaves one with very little to doubt, save their own objectivity.

If you're otherwise looking for some sort of scientific weight or measure of God's character or nature, good luck. Take Him out of the picture and you're left with the strange position where even attempting to measure something like the entire energy content of the entire Universe results in a "value" of zero.

youtu.be/lWZifSXlzlI

no.
what they can't explain is why they're staying in their own countries and not traveling the world to spread the gospel when there are people who haven't heard it

Don't bring Sup Forums memes here, nigger.

the holy spirit guides you if you let it

>Babies have no awareness of a separation of their own consciousness from that of the rest of the world operate on the same level as atheists.
That says a lot about atheists, I guess.

You missed the point he was trying to make. In another time or place the number of atheists would be necessarily diminished. In general, only those most bitter towards society, the most decrepit, morally and social inept retards would occupy the sphere of atheism. The greater bulk of people, the normal well adjusted kind could no more be atheist than you and your friends and family could be theist right now. So you can stop pretending to be retards now.

> and Christianity is either true or a gang of fools decided to have themselves persecuted and killed for no real reason.
Christianity isn't the first or last time a gang of fools got themselves persecuted and killed for no reason.

Early Mormon history was very comparable to early Christian history and they've even had similar growth rates but you don't think that makes Mormonism true does it?

This logic is stupid. Even if I was born to a christian family that wouldn't mean anything to the truthfulness of christianity.
I was also born in a family that believes 1+1=2 but no one criticizes me for being brought up that way. Was I born into the right answer to the math question? Perhaps, but that has no bearing on whether the answer is right or wrong.

St. Paul is very clear on this matter. Christians will be judged by the rules of Christianity and all other people will be judged based on the rules and precepts of their own religions. So Jews are judged based on whether or not any of them broke any of the rules in Leviticus for example, which is all of them. lol. However, if they love their God as they are supposed to and if they treat their neighbour as they would themselves, then regardless of the name of their religion, their God was none other than Jesus Christ. However, if having heard about the coming of the Christ and having understood his sacrifice, they refuse to celebrate it or to believe, and continue on with their way, then they will be punished all the more for their transgressions.

Much of this punishment does not come from the hands of Christ, but rather from their own hand. You see that the laws and bonds of most religions are by human standards impassable and unbreakable. For instance, the inertia of the law of Karma and rebirth is rarely overcome, as admitted by Buddhists themselves, and since reincarnation is no longer binding (within the resurrection), their destruction must therefore be considered assured. The Muslims and Jews and now most Christian atheists have heard of the good works of Jesus and rejected them, so many of them aren't going to make it. So, you see, it isn't that we were born into the right religion, so much as Christianity is the Only Religion on Earth (CORE).

Why are there millions of converts?

>Technically, everyone's born an atheist.
Then where did spirituality come from?

I know it's like asking a blind man about colors. Human nature includes spirituality. We don't grow randomly hungry; there is food.
What does that imply?

>Then where did spirituality come from?
Same place 'wrong answers' come from.

cuz god loves us more, you monkey faggot

You don't even get the basics, monkey man.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8510711/Belief-in-God-is-part-of-human-nature-Oxford-study.html

Your allegory doesn't work.
If hunger exists, food should also exist. Aside from theoretical events such as post apocalyptic events where the sole survivor starves.

You deny 'food' of this 'hunger'. Why?

God's will.

the evidence behind christianity is there beyond doubt, atheism has been debunked a million times however. they have no moral code and hate Jesus. there's a reason atheists can never win debates.

>Your allegory doesn't work.
Yes it does.
You're basically saying humans can't be wrong.
And that means you're wrong.

Maybe you'll present some 'studies' from the Vatican science division next, too.

I'm an atheist, but if there's a right religion, christianity is it.