Liberals are starting to make Bug Out Bags (BOB)

Amazing how quick things have reversed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8
zombiehunters.org/forum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shotgun
>bring bullets
lol

Well I'm sure it was just thrown together quick. Still the idea seems to be taking hold.

>shitlibs are suddenly gun-toting patriots
what the fuck

Why is there no holy Quran in there?

>bernie
I guess that are going to seek refuge behind Israels walls then

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for
daring to question the apartheid state of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
How does one support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

>1984 is only relevant when there is a Republican president
>The rich elite are controlling the government only when there is a Republican president
Oh the fucking irony

They better remember to pack their ass tampons and cuck cages

>hip bugout suit case
>2x organic tomato soup
>fudd shotgun with rifle rounds
>pbr

Honestly curious to see if gun sale increases are reported this or next quarter.

>not both 1984 and BNW
Yeah, liberal alright.

Good luck getting the hand grenade.

MFW califags can't get guns with medical weed cards

See:
But yeah you are right, probably more pic related.

I wouldn't trust a liberal wearing erika classic raybans with a shotgun , much worse a fucking grenade

Atheist liberals either see Islam as a quaint, backwards, or "beautiful" brown-people's religion and respect it because it isn't their father's Christianity. Or they see muslims as violent tools, the next revolutionary maniacs they've been waiting for to take down the west.

As much as they suck muslim dick, 99% aren't interested in converting.

>shotgun
>rifle bullets
>all the sudden into prepping and guns
>PBR shit piss swill
>1984 over trump but not obama
>ORGANIC canned food

fucking kek

>The Constitution of the United States of America
What's a liberal going to do with that, use it as toilet paper? Besides, they believe in a "living constitution" so that's just another mouth to feed.

Remember, its only unreasonable and paranoid to prepare for extremes if you vote Republican.

>Tfw liberals have to choose whether to carry a rifle or a monster dildo for their bug out bag.

>Liberals
>constitution
>gun

The idea is to play off their fear and insecurity to make money.

If anyone is smart they can put to work a few books on amazon right now and get some panic liberal money. Throw in a few bernie is the best, hillary shouda won and how liberals are the only ones who know how to panic right and you got a best seller.

Needs a tambourine and a jar of Plan B pills.

Why don't they just fuck off to Canada like 90% of them promised to do in the event of a Trump victory?

Yeah, anyone remember the ptsd liberal who fired an AR15?

Most Faggot-tier image ive seen all week

>a hand grenade

>two cans of soup and a beer
they're really in it for the long haul aren't they?

For fuck sake you people get so triggered, so easy. I fixed it.

If anyone has any rusted hi-points, you should spray paint them pink and sell them to liberals. Call it your pussy pew pew for the low price of $300.

>that whole second paragraph
liberalism truly is a mental disorder
we need to get these people help before they hurt someone

>guns
>hand grenades
>bullets

Um excuse me but those are banned. Those need to be removed.

I'm in favor of this. Gun ownership is a huge redpill.

Congrads you were also easily triggered:

>still carrying heavy canned foods
>and about 400 calories worth
>no gun at all

They're not patriots.

I'm sure that constitution would be used as toilet paper by libshits

what is domestic terrorism

Prepper guide for liberals? So like a prepper guide for normal people but with lube and dildos?

Those aren't liberals doing that, it's /k/ommandos

what like? encase trump shows up? knocking on there door.

>guns
>not dildos
>1984
>not Native Son, or Harry Potter, or Death in Venice
>constitution
>not Bill Ayer's Rules for Radicals.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8

Alinsky wrote Rules for Radicals.

pic related is all liberals should have in that bag.

Oops, my mistake. Thanks.

>before they hurt someone
the black community send their regards

kek

>hand grenade
>pump action shotgun
>rifle cartridges

you've got to be fucking joking.

>guns
>Constitution of the United States of America
Really cooks my pasta to al dente, since they had no regard for either for the past many years

Im stupid. What is a BOB?

A bug out bag

Bug
Out
Bag
checked
and youre not stupid just dyslexic its in the title

Don't worry user. I know not seeing yous on posts you've made that follow the main point is disheartening.
I've seen your post.

Your uncle.....LOL.

Bug
Out
Bag

All that weight and noise.

Liberals have always owned guns; they just don't talk about it.

After all, if someone thinks you are unarmed, they'll be careless. Better to keep quiet.

>18 MREs
That bag would be so fucking heavy there's no fucking way a lefty would be able to carry it

Kek, I had a friend on Kikebook talking about how she and her husband put one together.

i think alex jones is gonna sell more water filters than ever before

who puts alcoholic drinks in their bug out bag?
and of all the alcoholic drinks, PBR?
Also the vape thingy.... so cringy

no you arent some secret strategist
you reviosinist
liberals have never owned guns

HERP DERP. I read that you fudge packin faggots, I mean whats the purpose?

>Bugout bag
>no fleshlight.
Just.

>libs freak out and buy firearms
>libs go to firing range
>libs realize they like guns
>libs become conservashits

what the fuck is HABBENING HURR?!?!?!?!?!?!

>Liberals have always owned guns
No they haven't.
>After all, if someone thinks you are unarmed, they'll be careless. Better to keep quiet.
This is correct though. Open carry is for dickless faggots. When I carry I don't want a fucking soul on earth to know.

Liberals are preparing for war.

its a portable spa treatment in a bag

what the fuck do you think it is
its survival equipment , you can quickly grab in a bag

fuck wait
guys

solar charger for the cellphone
not for the radio
not for anything else
just the cellphone

me and my survivalist grandfather are fucking dying right now, this needs to be spread around. It's so full of mistakes they'd all fucking die.

>t. my grandfather raised me redpilled af

How many liberals do you know?
How many do you know well enough that they would mention something they want to keep quiet?

Most of the ones I know are both very well armed, and have places to go when shit hits the fan.

A survival bag you keep together and available to grab and go survival mode in a pinch.

Best to keep one in a car as a get home bag imo, because houses are better than roughing it but whatever.

to be fair Republicans did the same thing under Obama.

So, this isn't something new.
It's just abnormal for liberals to take it this far.

>purpose?

If for whatever reason you have to make a hasty exit from your current environment without assurances that there will be a reliable supply of food/water available for 1-3 days. For example: a terrorist attack does major infrastructure damage (destroys a large part of power grid, nearby water stations, etc) then you can get out of the city (which will be the most dangerous place to be) to a relative's or friend's place in the country/ run innawoods

i hate this new tough liberal thing were they secretly pretend there bruce wayne this entire time

i no lots of liberals they all dont own guns because they have kids, which is retarded

>libs become conservashits
Unlikely as they wouldn't be able to stand being around the average person that can be found at a gun range.

>pump action firearm
>lol must be a shotgun
shaking my damn head, user.

>no fire starter
>too little food
>NO WATER FILTER
>tons of stuff that's a waste of weight

jfc these people are actually retarded aren't they

>solar charger for the cellphone
>not for the radio

There's cellphones that have the ability to receive radio transmissions, you know.. I wouldnt doubt a smartphone is one of the best things to have around just in case nowadays. They're like the swiss knives of electronic devices now.

With that said, this whole thing is stupid. This whole thing is getting out of hand.

>libs go to gun range
>libs attempt to shoot people at gun range
>libs get gunned down
>gun rights are acknowledged as important for safety
>libs become the violent crazies in the media's eyes

Pottery.

Just stop.

Each liberal bug out bag includes:

>one pound bag of quinoa
>marijuana plant seeds
>his and hers rape whistles
>"im with her" campaign button
>"one size fits most" black dildo
>reddit gold membership
>all packaged in an organic sustainable faux-leather tote bag (with matching iPhone 7 case)

if you have to bug out that cellphone isn't going to work at all

cell towers will go down, not to mention you can be tracked with your phone.

Like, bring a phone but keep it turned off and in a water proof container, you aren't likely to use it, but it might still have a use (mostly for after shit calms down)

>libs attempt to shoot people at gun range
If the "liberal gun owner" meme gets legs under it, you will, I am 100% certain, see this happen not infrequently.

Not that guy but it always struck me as odd how liberals are the ones that are the biggest inciters of voilence and lovers of violent government coup de tats but are rabidly anti-gun.

The conspiracist within me always suspected something was up and that they probably are gun owners themselves(at least the whites).

If there's one thing guns do it's give you a sense of power and everyone, including libs, get off on that. Them probably more than anyone else.

They've got a lot of catching up to do... Just going to Walmart and buying a bunch of camping gear and maybe a gun or two doesn't make you a "soldier" Their opponents have been perfecting survivalist strategies for decades in purchases and practice... They cannot compete, and will soon forget this whole idea, going back to their city dwelling climate controlled lives...

Pic related, 4x4 diesel all mechanical bug out vehicle... it's a way of life for some

Fixed.

the gun range i go to has a stereotypical gulf war vet as the range officer

he would take out a rogue lib so fast

I've been talking with some shitlibs at work about this. They're too deathly afraid of guns and knives to ever own one and they are too accustomed to smartphone life to ever be outdoors more than 24 hours.

I told them in our latest converstion I spend my three weeks vacation every year hiking the mountains with an ultra-lite pack and they just don't believe me. To them, that level of autonomy and self-sufficiency is unthinkable. It's akin to magic.

nice

>grenade
>vape
>flint/steel with char cloth instead of just a fucking bic lighter

These hipsters will be dead in a few weeks.

>I'm a soldier. I'm here to stop the nazis.
>I wake up every day crying

Liberals are fucking mentally ill

Those aren't MRE's, just single meals it looks like.

fucking KEK at him crying everyday when he wakes up

To be fair, the pot seeds aren't a bad idea.
The hemp can be useful as FUCK if you have a place to settle down and grow crops, and the buds can either be traded or turned back into compost.

Remember guys, the liberals are new to this whole bug out bag thing. Funny thing is they are going to have to get all their info from basically conservative sources...lol

If you are liberal and want info then I suggest:
zombiehunters.org/forum/

They ban political talk to keep it nice and comfy.

You forgot the caltrop.

Kek saved. Nice one paco.

(((Jacoby)))

HEY! WHOEVER WROTE THAT SIGN, OUTSIDE. PISTOLS AT 10 PACES. NOW!!

AHAHAHAA fuck off you uneducated prole.

LIBERALS were the ones advocating for gun rights to begin with.

classical liberals were rabid on protecting individual freedoms. then in the 70's they were hijacked by commie agendas and turned into the disgusting modern progressive.

these days the right's the only one standing up for gun rights, but it was not always that way.