You know why he's moving so fast? He knows he's gonna kick the bucket from exhaustion before eight years is up

You know why he's moving so fast? He knows he's gonna kick the bucket from exhaustion before eight years is up.

Just look at him. He was still blond at inauguration. Now he's straight white.

Who the hell cares?He is getting something done isn't he?

>blond

He will truly become a punished silver fox. Hes basically carrying the burden of the ring (from the lord of the rings). A great stress is mounting but he is the true ring bearer

who IS that semen demon right of Conway???

This isn't blond?

In any case, compare this to the OP pic

Yeah, he totally wasn't dying his hair before you fucking moron

livestream your suicide

His signature looks like "Amber Jessop"

Hope Hicks(I think)

No, it looks like DililiLuiillf

Hope 'suck dicks' Hicks

>What is lighting

Thanks, got a science paper to write, this will help with my research

He actually looks better with white hair. He looks more presidential. It reminds me of some of the portraits of our early presidents.

you retarded OP? he's been dying his hair all along, hasn't had true blonde hair for decades.

If he lost weight and regained his jawline he'd look much better no matter what

lol retard, his hair was always white or grey and you can dye your hair blonde as it's the more naturally looking dyes for hair at old age.

OP is a moron and a troll.

Sage

it's only because of alternative lighting that the media used to make him look older

>dying a toupe

For what reason?

I was wondering this why is Trumps hair white?

i'm digging the white hair, he looks more presidentialish

holy fuck the lapels on that jacket are yuge

That Washington aesthetic

he old fart

god damn Barron definitely has his dads genes

Nope

He's getting ready to find the mysterious of space and time, like he said; get the election promises out of the way quickly.

And Mars.

he's proving a point,
he's showing that any other politician before him promised stuff they did not do. but that they could have done it if they wanted to. also he definitely prooving that he's a man of his word.