I don't usually come to Sup Forums, but I have to comment on Trump's planned executive orders on immigration...

I don't usually come to Sup Forums, but I have to comment on Trump's planned executive orders on immigration. This really feels dystopian.

Of all the groups to scapegoat and vilify, scapegoating and vilifying refugees fleeing the horror of war is about as low as it gets.

They aren't dangerous. They're the ones who ARE in danger.

I'm honestly so ashamed of my fellow white Americans. When did we become so selfish? I want to cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The day every poor American has a home and food on the table I'll start worrying about refugees.
>sage and hide your shitty b8

What the fuck happened to us?

When did my country become so afraid of anyone who looks different?

do you have an article to write about how the alt right is feeling guilty about refugees or something faggot?

>I want to cry.

Go right ahead. Like this thread, it won't change anything.

you see user, refugees are like a bowl of skittles

Move to Germany

add your tears to the jar

Faggot

A country has a obligation to its citizens first

You can give aid to refugees overseas without threatening your citizens

When the first person was born on this soil well before the U.S. was even a thought?

This is nothing fucking new.

Reports of refugees being fake and/or being used as crooks' human body armor don't help, either.

Around the time a bunch of them flew planes into two towers of a major city in America.

Saudi Arabia have a Quranic obligation to welcome them in but don't.
Don't you think it would be best for them to go to Arab countries?!
Or at the very least stop in Turkey and await proper procedure rather than flooding to gibz countries off their own will then there wouldn't be dead kids.

Fuck off cuckold.

Refugees have been the only hazard in europe for the last 30 years.

To hell with these people, we live in the best countries on earth, we have nowhere to escape.

lol fag

nice shitpost

the refugees are safe in turkey

Bye bye

So much work into this pasta and, yet, so easy to sage this anchor-thread.

>Of all the groups to scapegoat and vilify, scapegoating and vilifying refugees fleeing the horror of war is about as low as it gets.

Heh, these "refugees" are the ones who cheered when ISIS threw homosexuals off of high roofs. Mixed in with the civilians are the actual fighters/fanatics. These are Wahabists—Sunni fundamentalists that want to impose Shariah Law and eliminate the Christians, Yazidis, Shiites, Kurds and secularists.

As of may 2016, a total of 2,235 Syrian refugees have been resettled in the United States. Of them, 10 (0.44 percent) are Christians: three Catholics, two Orthodox, one Greek Orthodox and four refugees identified simply as “Christian.” Christians are a 10% minority in Syria.

Why did the Obama government keep the Christian refugee numbers so low?

You won't have a good time on Sup Forums.

>fellow white americans
we're not all white dipshit

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>implying he supports israel
>implying this isn't a continuation of a centuries long struggle
>muh freedom fighters

fuck off

I want leftists to leave

I like the SJW response hoe they would gladly eat all the skittles.
The idea that they would sacrifice their own life to save many others.

But those people don't need to be here to be saved, we created their war, and we could stop it.

Also, they're not 'eating all the skittles' alone.
They're forcing every man woman and child in America to eat from that bowl of poisoned skittles too, if given their way.

underrated

based oz!

>This really feels dystopian.
That's why we voted for him you stupid faggot

>implying this isn't a continuation of a centuries long struggle

Dude, the jews have only been in the middle east since 1945. we've been toppling middle eastern regiems since the '60's. It's definitely not "centuries long struggle"

or are these alternative facts?

suck my big fat white cock OP

don't like it, deal with it or leave

the usa is no longer a leftist utopia

>fuck off
No jew

Fuck off we're full.

Fucking crybaby

>immigration
next line
>refugees

Come back when you have a real argument

As someone who has family in some of the border states, I can say that the illegal immigration problem is a huge issue in the south.

How would you feel if you were rear ended by an illegal immigrant with no driver's license and no insurance? No matter what, you are not going to get any money from them and will be stuck paying your insurance deductable.

Not to mention the rapes, robberies, burglaries, cartel murders. All due to the mexican drug cartels and their supporters who have been allowed to enter the US freely for decades.

I don't care about your feelings or the feelings of people who endanger my family, neighbors and friends.

Eat a dick, OP.

>I want to cry.
Maybe instead of being a faggot, you should start investigating and exposing how our shitty previous administrations have to bomb the shit out of other countries, and stage covert operations to disrupt their lives and send their citizens fleeing, all for personal gain and globalization narratives. Help bring down the elite that are responsible for this personal profit and NWO shit and then we won't have this kind of problem.

If enforcing laws feels dystopian to you, you either don't know what the word means or you have bought into your own ideology so much that you have forgotten reality.

Immigration laws are necessary for ANY country.
America has neither obligation nor reason to help Mexicans.
So why should they allow illegal immigration.

You take refugees and accept terrorism, or you dont take refugees. Its literally that simple. It all depend on what world you want to live in. I feel empathy for people too, but my family and countrys safety and prosperity comes first.

Think about this. If you care about the homeless for example, why dont you have several homeless people living with you? Because your well being comes first.

This. No one blinks an eye when the corporate jew sends the counrty to war for profit, yet its hands across america when trump tries to enforce laws that every country in the world has.

too many cowards already. fuck off we're full.

well hopefully immigrants will be relocated to a less westernized but still civil country. IE Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, etc. They'd fit in better there. It'd be fucked if they were sent right back where they were fleeing from.

>scapegoat
>villify

Lies. We don't want to put up with their 3rd worlder islamic bullshit. As for the illegal Mexicans in the US, they will be deported and made to enter legally.

How do you people sleep at night knowing you're asking Americans to fuck themselves over for some foreigners, anyway?

They don't want them here, and it's wrong of you to try to impose it on them.

>I don't usually come to Sup Forums
I see no reason to change what has worked for you.

>I have to comment on Trump's planned executive orders on immigration. This really feels dystopian.
Actually enforcing customs and immigration standards is dystopian? Islam is irreconcilable with western values.

>Of all the groups to scapegoat and vilify, scapegoating and vilifying refugees fleeing the horror of war is about as low as it gets.
How about they sack the fuck up and fight for their homeland rather than coming to our country, shitting it up, and expecting us to go fight their battles for them.

>They aren't dangerous. They're the ones who ARE in danger.
Some of them are, and at best they're unskilled parasites with zero intentions of contribution or assimilation to the American way of life.

>I'm honestly so ashamed of my fellow white Americans.
Not nearly as ashamed as your father is of you.

>white Americans
Can this meme end please? I don't remember the last time I talked to a black or latino person that wasn't openly and unapologetically anti-Islam.

>When did we become so selfish?
Part of the self preservation that has kept your genetic code in the game through the ages.

>I want to cry.
They hold marches for that now, I hear.

>Fellow Whites

The problem with Muslim refugees, and Muslims in general, is that they become radicalized. Brussels, San Bernardino, and Orlando were all committed by Muslims who became radicalized by Imams and ISIS propaganda.

Furthermore, nothing dystopian about it. We aren't obligated to take refugees anymore than any other country is. So chill.

FPBP.

Fuck off you stupid knuckle-dragging negroid

Fuck you.
Quit inviting invaders you naive piece of shit.
Fuck you faggots for trying to endanger others with your misguided emotions.

Ya except what's even scarier? There are already millions of Muslim citizens which you can't do anything abouto except beat old women and school girls like the autistic insecure beta males you are

And according to every study I've read. there are already hundreds of Islamic state sympathizers in the US and tens of thousands in Europe. Wtf is your autistic ass going to so about that? nothing at all except convince more young Americsn Muslims and European Muslims that Islamic state was right all along..." the west will never let you live in peace no matter how weak, submissive and afraid you are. So tell me, brother... Will you be another victim of their abuse and humiliation, or will you stand up, declare your enmity towards the country ur in and declared your loyalty to Islam and Muslims nd make them know that you're not going to be a vulnerable victim but rather a lion defiantly speaking the truth against your oppreason "

I don't think non Muslims trule grasp the power and appeal of that. Especially since we can't even kick out or arrest all openly isis sympathizers lol. let alone every Muslims. Trump will eventually leave office dude and the amount of hatred you're going to unleash among awestern muslims is fucking scary.

I don't mind u advocating ur repugnant views but plz be aware of what the obvious and inevitable consequences aRe

You been lied to. They are not refugees. 80% AfPak and African. The few coming from Syria are the Takifiri lunatics who have just been defeated in Aleppo and whatnot. They are fucking insane and Trump is right to keep them out till he can figure out who is who.

Most Syrian refugees went to the government side for protection.

Obama was lying his ass off. He created the Terrorists and he armed them.

Trump is wise.

Shit b8 m8

You are one retarded fucking cuck. As a Swede that has had his country ruined by sandmonkey's and femi-nazi's as yourself, let me tell you; you are wrong on ALL levels, kill yourself and the rest of your kind.

Best post. Have an upboat and plebbit gold :DDD

My family had two cars totaled by illegal immigrants without licenses and insurance. The first car was an Acura I was going to inherit, and the second car was a brand new BMW. One of the spics even had warrants for his arrest.

My feelings!!!! Waaaa!!!

theres NOTHING to be sad about nigger

Shouldn't u be busy paying ur jizya tax since ur country is basically an Islamic Republic already? lmao loser

whatever helps you sleep at night mr. "60% white"

We are 30% white, but that's still whiter than you.

>Why did the Obama government keep the Christian refugee numbers so low?

Probably because granting refugee status to rebel families is part of the leverage.

There are plenty of cucked countries for you little brownies to go to other than the United States.

Pls Swedbro, I dindu nuffin. Ignore this moron. He is not a representative of Americ.

OP, listen to me please.

The liberals fucked this up by going too fast with immigration, multiculturalism and feminism. Everything started to happen unprecedentedly fast at one point. America used to be 95% white for like 3 centuries, then suddenly became 60% white in only a matter of 50 years.

Your fellow americans have to be a little harsh now to undo the damage and set the course back.

This has nothing to do with hatred, discrimination, violence or selfishness. This has everything to do with leftists, who wanted to play gods, and now people are starting to feel the real consequenses of this utopia-building experiment.

Give this a little time, and I swear to you, you will see how Trump might just be the best thing ever happened to America.

I know two friends who also got hit by illegals and nothing happened, cops didnt do shit either. One of them got whiplash really bad and her neck is still fucked 8 years later but she could not get anything from the guy that hit her car drunk because he was illegal and ran off.

It is not fucking right, laws are here for a reason.

A civil post about Trump from Astonia, Cause if he had our flag it would have gone along the lines of "MUH WHINEY LIBERAL NIGGER LOVING FAG KYS LOL HAIL TRUMP KEK" There is some good points here but i''m not sure Trump is the answer regardless mostly because of his isolationist ideals. We'll just be a first world North Korea wew.

HAHAHA
All the muzzies are Germany's problem now.

>We'll just be a first world North Korea wew.
We could honestly do this.

thx desu, I observed that OP is a liberal, and while I am kinda white nationalist/ethnonationalist type, I can match the tone of the asker and not be a complete autist, as long as I sense it's not a troll.

This happened to my cousin. Luckily he makes ok money but since the guy was illegal guess what... Lol never show up to court, change his name, go out and do it again. Fucked up his back pretty bad.

Please God make this happen

Oy vey goyim it's anotha shoah!!!!

Its the Christians getting slaughtered over there. If we have to take anyone. It should be them.

Eat shit and die you white hating nigger filth!