What is your job?

>What is your job?
>How redpilled/bluepilled is that work environment?
>What are you personally doing, using tools/collegues at your disposal, to administer subtle redpills?

bumpy, let's see some replies

my manager wants to turn our pizza shop into a concentration camp.

> kek

>Work for coca-cola in manufacturing
>80% red pilled
>Showing with examples how media lies and what Trump is really about

It's worked so well that I have gotten a few apologies from work mates for believing in the media when they went and done their own research. Including one who is an American that voted Trump in my name.

based.

Attorney $200k/yr
Most are passive Hillary supporters I guess but no one really cares except for affects on the market
I don't fuck with politics at work

I'm a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley. Very blue pilled for the most part.

The red pills I'm dropping aren't at all subtle and are fairly constant

wat

Doing the God's work, lad, keep it up!

>police
>I'd say it's nowhere near Sup Forums redpill but it is fairly redpilled
>pepe memes, i print them off and put them in others lockers or mailboxes occasionally

He's racist, loves the Donald, hates the kikes and nignogs.

Oven for the jews, walk-in freezer for everyone else. Talked about installing shower heads in there.

noc, we're all redpilled and just shit post all day

>I don't fuck with politics at work
But I mean, there are some subtle redpills you can drop, if not political ones, but the ones that go against political correctness and taboos that aid the bluepilled to supress us?

Which constant redpills are you dropping desu

>pepe memes, i print them off and put them in others lockers or mailboxes occasionally
pic related

Barista at a local coffee shop. (college fag)
99.9% Bluepilled. There's one qt trump supporter girl there though.
I strike up conversations about current politics, pretend I have the same views as my coworkers, and strawman their arguments so hard they even realize they sound stupid.
Still feels bad man :(

is that just a office banter, I presume? Because he can't possibly run a pizza shop in canada that is this redpilled even by a half?

Probably nothing more redpilled than carpentry

>strawman their arguments so hard they even realize they sound stupid
usually when they are normies they are just gonna consider you as being passive aggressive and may start to not hang with you no more. Just be careful there desu

>more redpilled than carpentry
so, no hillary-supporting wetbacks either?

can confirm. was pretty liberal growing up. got hired by family construction business for summer job. was redpilled.

Eh, you get a few beaners that'll try to talk some shit now and then but they get shut down fairly quick by 98% of fellow tradesmen, and they'll get ripped the entire time we're on the job site from there on out

>Security
>Yes people at my job are Non-PC even the bosses.
> I don't need to do anything subtle, the people who tend to cause issues tend to be minorities where I work.