Mark of the Beast

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the mark of the Beast?Is it a barcode?Is it an electronic tattoo?Or is it the RFID chip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
patheos.com/blogs/atheology/2016/09/first-century-coin-of-nero-found-in-jerusalem-the-mark-of-the-beast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the way things are going, closest to RFID

barcode does very little and is easy to scam
electronic tattoo too easy to mess with as well

you used has to traceable, etc
also if you can press a button and make it explode in his head that's extra points

Smartphones.

Could be any one of those. People are already using RFID chips to buy things with their smartphones.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

the mark of the beast is an individuals belief that they are merely a physical object, that can be quantified. the beast is the illusion that physical reality is all there is, and maximizing physical happiness before you die is the only goal. god is patiently waiting for us to discover him. hes hidden in every rock, in every board, and there is no devil but what we imagine him to be. all is love.

I personally think the RFID chip to be the closest thing to the mark as well.It be interesting if they can trace anybody around the globe and combine it with the drone programme.

God is a dying dream imagining its own perfect world where it still can't even escape its own decay.

#notmygod

The occult is NEVER so literal. You have to think of it as a representation of something that exists in consciousness. It isn't going to be something as simple and visible as a tattoo or a bank card, it's going to be a mode of thinking that is associated with the symbol 666 and the power that it represents.

You also should realize that 666 itself isn't a bad thing. 666 represents the sun, solar power, light, fortune, wealth, splendor, and glory. What makes 666 so nasty is that the occultists running the show are using it in a way that means "we get the benefit of 666 and it comes from you."

Once you agree to something like that, you are marked.

first 6 roman numerals I V X L C D
1+ 5 + 10 + 50 + 100 + 500
the beast is the system (or the empire)
you can't barter any more, must use gov't issue coins/paper - mark of the beast

>2018
>can only buy and sell with this hat

Is your god not the omniopotent, omniscient, omnipresent god that maintains the entire universe in its own mind?

Pretty much this, I suspect.
When Rothschild was quoted saying "our plan is for everyone to be chipped" he was possibly referring to psychologically "chipped" or cracked, and adhering to the occult collective consciousness.

You've never read the bible. You just wanted an excuse to fap the sound of your own voice. That's why you butted into a thread whose topic you had absolute zero knowledge about and spewed this non-sequitur new age diarrhea all over your keyboard. Eat shit and die, hippie faggot

this seems to be a pretty good candidate

>the mark of the Beast
we've had it for a long time. its our social security number

iunno maybe. I'm pretty sure that
>god is dead
>god is dying
>evil is good
etc
Is just satan being a cheeky cunt. There is much to suggest devine life is eternal.

It's middle eastern, bronze age mythology memery that still lingers

this also is a pretty good candidate

You have a point. Materialism is slowly but surely causing the west to collapse in fire and brimstone.

hoodwinked by an angel

You mean the bible that promotes the symbolic cannibalism of God, and suggests God gets his kicks from huffing burning livestock?

You just wanted an excuse to fap the sound of your own voice
kek

>There is much to suggest devine life is eternal.
For instance?

When the globalists succeed they will merge all the banks into a global currency. Your chip will store money, it will have your identifications, it will be used to track you. You will not be able to hide from the state, cameras on every corner tracking and logging peoples faces and emotions. Crime prevention before it happens. They will put the chip in your hand or on your forehead. Don't let them tell you that the one eyed symbolism is the eye of god. God has two eyes.

Google it faggot

>tfw watching Best of the worst #11 by red letter media.
I getcha mate.

is he the man who made nations tremble?

how reddit are you to be taking the 5 or 6 mistranslated out of context bible bits you heard about thirdhand through fedora tipping atheist jpegs and now assume you know everything about the bible and have a free pass from ever needing to actually read the thing.
the more weaselly shortcuts you take in life like this, the more you'll turn into an NPC

>In the beginning...
>end time

oh my god you cant understand fucking Nietchze A.) , and B.) you lack the mental capability when the guy says right to your face this strict, limited interpretation of reality strictly based on the physical is the symbolic beast, that which decays, that which holds back mans potential, but you clearly dont get the true notion of "God is dead"

You act as if existence is anything else

Roman coins

patheos.com/blogs/atheology/2016/09/first-century-coin-of-nero-found-in-jerusalem-the-mark-of-the-beast/

>you can't barter any more, must use gov't issue coins/paper - mark of the beast

close but no cookie

>maximizing physical happiness before you die is the only goal

Every time.

Atheists are worse than Christfags.
I don't need nor care to read scriptures front to back. I can judge by the opinions and actions of those that have, and gain my understanding from observations of all experience.

>eternity
>constructs of time

Guess which one would win in a fight

>limited interpretation of reality strictly based on the physical
I was talking about dreams, imagination, and perfection, how is that physical, even immaterial emergence decays, changes, and instigates evil?

yuck

The one that is real.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on the mark of the Beast?Is it a barcode?Is it an electronic tattoo?Or is it the RFID chip?

Can't believe Islamic Liberia is getting responses to this shit

The beast marks their hand and their head.

I.e. Evil is part of their deeds (by their hand) and their thoughts (by their head)

It's simply a wicked world that rejected god.

this

sorry Sup Forums, the truth is a lot less exciting, the bible was just written by a bunch of jews pissed off at the roman empire