Muzzies BTFO BY Trump

Where were you when muzzies got BTFO?

BASED TRUMP
A
S
E
D

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4154332/Trump-ban-immigrants-Syria-6-countries.html

TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-31/australia-cherry-picking-syrian-refugees-says-refugee-council/7289918?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ7oAWpjL0
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/24/bureaucrats-bring-500-refugees-into-country-one-day-before-trumps-expected-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yey

Too
Much
Winning

>Ban migrants
>Build wall
>Free trade between UK and US

Literally the best timeline

>Shia aren't allowed (200 millions)
>But Sunni subhumans are (1 billion 300 millions)

WEW

He doesn't have the balls to ban Saudi Arabians even though they're stirring up most of the shit.

looks like ur staying home ahmed lmao

This is literally too much winning

Obama has done literally nothing but play golf and talk about Trump's Tweet this is all hitting me so fast please mr.trump slow down

BERNIE STILL CAN MAKE IT GUYS DONATE TODAY!

Why the ban on Iran though? I thought it was relatively safe.
You know that's not gonna happen. We need them to keep selling oil in dollars.

I still have Europe, Canada and streya

>Why the ban on Iran though?
AIPAC still exists. Trump has the wall, trade, and 2 Amendment, not a whole lot else.

>saudi are welcomed

What a cuck

aren't most migrants from these countries christian and that is the exact reason they're running?

also no saudia arabia which is a shame.

>didn't include Pakistan where there are terrorists attack every month and trains more terrorists than any country
You guys are fucked

>aren't most migrants from these countries christian and that is the exact reason they're running?
Oh, if only. Sadly no.
>also no saudia arabia which is a shame.
Agreed.
We don't have too many Pakistanis here, though. They mostly go to the UK.

Sorry mohammed, no more travel from majority muslim countries. Looks like you're stuck in tower hamlets.

Pakis can't swim.

>inb4 Germany, Sweden and Britain get on the dangerous country banlist

Fuck Merkel

Not for long.

Why don't presidents need to use congress anymore?

cause 9/11,and patriot act

Can he just write law that says he is president forever?

No there a certain things he cannot executive order. I know he has to get approval for the spending for the wall, and cant just sign it into action.

No way he could ban them since we rely on oil so much. The second we no longer need them, those sand niggers will be fucked in a matter of a year. We won't even have to have a single soldier to fire a bullet to put them down.

>tfw trump will never be your god emperor

Lord of Lords, King of Kings

>Norway will never elect Varg Vikernes as their meme president

Why would you even want to live

grant exceptions to christians and other minorities fleeing muslim persecution
halt visas to people from syria, ıraq, ıran, libya, somalia, sudan, and yemen because the muslim-majority countries that are 'terror prone'

B-but my oppressed sisters and I all booked $1200 flights to the capital and cried together, we even waved some signs with degenerate slogans on them, how has this happened?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>I try to find any reason to start arguments.
>Please respond, please.
Here you go, faggot, your (you).

Will France be on the muslim list?

Plz kek let it be.

This would be amazing. I hope you're working out and learning how to fight, frog. Good luck to you, hope trump sends help when the time comes.

Revolution when?

>Iran
Nigger what? That's like the only stable country in the middle east.

Hey Faggots,

This is John, and he hates every single one of you. He Thinks all of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. According to him you are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? What he means, is that he assumes it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit him with your best shot. he is pretty much perfect. He was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? He also gets straight A's, and has a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew him; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's him and his bitch

When does the deportation start? I'm beyond ecstatic for that.

They also have good food.

>and cant just sign it into action.

I have some bad news for you.

I'm studying petroleum engineering, I can't wait to move to the US to make some big bucks. ;'D

No
Because then the kebab will lie about its ideology and be granted access while being a filthy moslem

>Gets straight A's despite being a 'tard, because he is their star player.
>Has slaggy girlfriend that's probably fucked everyone and probably has the majority of known STDs.
>Looks British, probably from (((Essex))), but pretends to be an American.
Okay, anything else? :^)

Trudeau loves Saudis too. :'(

>Streya
Not unless you're Christian or Druze or some kind of Syrian minority religion

abc.net.au/news/2016-03-31/australia-cherry-picking-syrian-refugees-says-refugee-council/7289918?pfmredir=sm

>Your president will never be this based
It hurts

We barely get any oil from them anymore.

Fuck yeah!
Now lets get rid of the ones we have here now.
Or make this country inhospitable.

i copy pasta it you fucking oxygen wasting low iq scum. there will be exceptions to christians

The fuck are you talking about? Putin is probably the smartest leader of the world right now.

He is a political genius

i came

>He doesn't know about the paucity of speed reducing equipment on Trump's vehicle of mass transportation

Merkel and co will double down because of this. Just watch. You ready for 2 million more Germany?

>ban Saudi Arabians
>didn't include Pakistan

Jesus Christ faggots, even Trump cant undo 60 of American mistakes in a week.
Give it some time.

>he has to get approval for the spending for the wall,
funding was approved years ago, King Nigger stopped it.
Trump is only releasing what has been agreed already.
he will need more money of course, but its a good start.

>kebab will lie about its ideology and be granted access while being a filthy moslem
all your friends are still to Germanistan Achmed, nothing to worry about.

>You ready for 2 million more Germany?
And another million for you, cuckieboi.

>Why the Ban?
Just like another poster the AIPAC will need to be removed first. This will need to come from a bilateral agreement which would be spearheaded by Moscow at the point.

It could happen though within the first year? I doubt it. Though if Trump increases relations with Russia we can see the AIPAC lifted and have better relations with Iran and Russia.

maybe this kind of leadership can finally uncuck europe too. seeing an alpha male who gives no fucks blowing the assholes out of every shithole lesser country/people might be enough of a propellant to make europe great again. I'll be praying for you faggots

We can hope.
We are hoping.
Trump will lead the way.

Good. Isis only kills you if you're christian or yazidi or shi'ite, sunnis aren't persecuted by ISIS. If they're going to accept refugees, they should accept the christians.

This. As a (not model)christian and Trump rooter I am now seeing the bigger picture. Once we stop the bad guys temporarily and ERADICATE Isis off the face of the planet (considering joining the military once I see how the ball gets rolling) then we do need to work on getting the good guys out of there. There are far more faithful and worthy Christians (and other people that don't buy into that satanic vile inhumane evil that just want to give their kids a life) over there that would literally have there heads chopped off or worse just for believing and yet they endure the persecution for the hope of something better after. They are the ones God will smile upon and reward.

Have to kill a pig and eat it. Islam just can't be allowed here. I'd say make them burn the book but I don't know, that seems a little much and you wouldn't want to have a big stack of devil books, I think the pig thing is good.

Dude you are lost.
Mudslime are allowed to do ANYTHING to trick non beleivers.
killing pigs, burning books, whatever you like
The only solution is to keep them out.

>Somalians and Sudanese included
Fucking YES, I should move to America and I will never get tired of winning

Trump can't do them all in one go, it would cause him problems, by doing the worst ones first, he can then say "Look how much this has benefited us, may as well do the next lot of potentially risky countries", so on and so forth until he bans the lot of the cunts.

Including you indaloo

Muzzies BTFO
Enjoy the extra shitskins Germany!

This. :/

In due time friend, in due time.

THX America for destabilizing the middle east than abandoning them resulting in all the rapefugees we have in Europe

Fucking shit country

America again destroying Europe

it's a start. not too many migrants coming from SA anyway.

Absolutely this.
Trump is a cuck for his slavemasters.

there won't be anymore refugees if they're all dead :)

youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ7oAWpjL0

Imagine how this winning streak is going to make past presidents look like
>Wait, all this time presidents could actually get shit done if they wanted to? Bush and Obama were even more useless than we thought

We're only 3 days in, be patient.

UK & Sweden
>>Cuck countries
will always accept muslims.

fuck off, we're full

I have never seen a leader so desicive. These executive orders are fantastic, is this what power concentrated in the hands of 1 good man is like? By the Gods, give me facism. To hell with running shit past everyone and their uncle.

>what is taqyia

"Oh no, I am totally Christian...don't mind this Koran in my back pocket...!"

>ower concentrated in the hands of 1 good man

There's the problem. For 1 good person, we would get 99 dictators that can't run a country for shit.

Yeah it's a shame. The same power in the hands of a lefty is a fucking nightmare. I just don't see what the problem is with his current executive orders.

>Build a pipeline
More jobs
>Ban people from certain nations
Safer America
>Build wall
Protect America from being taken advantage of economically.

> Saudi Arabia
> United Arab Emirates
> Egypt
> Lebanon

Oh yeah, good work, Trump! You stopped literally none of the 9/11 terrorists.

it still needs to get put through congress, but these EO's are mainly enforcing laws already on the books.

the senate is slow as fuck now though, so he's just got to not die and pass it through the house and senate and the EO's cant be repealed by the next president, just like how Obama's legacy was nothing but EOs

What does the U.K have to trade with the U.S exactly ?

He didn't ban al Muslims.
People from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lebanon, Egypt and France will still be allowed in.

Towelheads btfo

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/24/bureaucrats-bring-500-refugees-into-country-one-day-before-trumps-expected-ban/

Iran is an Islamic theocratic shithole and a vocal enemy of the US. They stir shit just as well as Saudi Arabia, you just tend to hear only one side of what happens in the Middle East here. Stormfags love them because reasons but don't deceive yourself, they are involved in subversive and covert operations in Western countries too. The visa restriction, although a bit harsh IMO, is not completely without reason.

>France

He should put a visa regime for all Europe.

One step at a time, though.

>Move from Lybia/Syria to Egypt as a rapefugee
>get monetary support and fake IDs from egyptian islamists
>move to US
>???

>saudi
>funding terrorists
>still allowed
What's the point?

When you get people like this in office it really makes you wonder what the fuck the rest of the world is doing

>no Saudi Arabia
>no Pakistan
>no Mauritania
>no Niger
>no Qatar

So it's not about them being muslims or not
It's about geopolitical interst and money: rich muslims = OK

Oil, gas, vehicles, weapons/defence/aerospace (BAE, Rolls Royce etc) plus the services of the largest financial centre in the world

>niggers, mexicans and south americans still allowed

Its almost like Trumps is just acting in interest of Jews

There are exceptions for religious minorities from Muslim countries.

He can come here. And I can go to retardica if I like.

t. Paki

yup

>Pakistan
>Mauritania
>Niger
>rich

You have a lot of rich pakis though, Ivan, why so jelly? Just because most of Russia's wealth is in the hands of about 10 billionaires doesn't mean all Pakis are poorfags like you

Oxford is cucked, but I think we can make that institution great again. Trans-Atlantic-Pacific Anglo-Aryan Sphere between USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and UK fucking when?

I would like to thank my Nexus 6, my HSDPA connection, Sadiq Khan, my ex-gf and my imaginary friends for these quints.