Greater America when?

Greater America when?

Eastern Ontario, quebec and the rest of eastern canada can all fuck right off from that pic OP

Gringos, get out.

Greater Canada when?

Dude, might as well just annex the rest of Canada because it's largely just empty space past that boundary....

Also California is too monolithic and needs to be split up into 5 different states

>

Haha spic, we just have to make up some excuse like the jews do for Palestine, we'll say "some many illegal immigrants from Mexico raped American women that we have so many families now and we need to, and are going to, expand onto your land" and there would be NOTHING you can do about it hahahaha

Greater America when?

Manifest Destiny II when?

Go a little past the great lakes so we can have complete access & control to the water.

Yea, but then you have all the libshit cities in Toronto/Mississauga areas.

Wouldn't that include like 90% of Canada's population?

fuk that looks awsum

I'm from Windsor which is basically what Metro Detroit would have been if economic elites didn't destroy it. We have the cheapest housing in Canada, one of the most highest educated municipal populations in the entirety of North America and the World, and very high income jobs with low unemployment (even though the recession hit us hard). I don't think Yanks can ever do better for us than that.

We lose Toronto while keeping the West Coast, Alberta's oil, and every moose hunting hillbilly from Prince Rupert to Chicoutimi.

I like it.

Remove Haiti and it's good

>Not taming all of oregon/columbia
what are you even doing

Is that supposed to be Iceland on the top right?

>taking any of Mexico
>not taking all of Canada

WTF dont sell us short. ur forgetting reverse colonization of UK

>Not understanding that annexing Mexico would allow the United States to fend off a global invasion.

Alaska power leaf bitch

At this point why leave Alaska cut off?

>LOOK AT ME
>IM AMERICA NOW