What did black science man mean by this?

what did black science man mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4A17D7coChI&t=464s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wuz

He is saying we better get to fucking mars.

KANGZ

beat me to it

Stacked the supreme court in such a way that an american dictatorship can arise.

...are 25 days in

ASSSTRROONAWWWTTSSS AND SHIEET NIGGA

...WE BUILT THE WALL

We tweeted all day long like a celebrity instead of doing some serious research.

That we started caring about the racial breakdown of NASA as opposed to what NASA is actually doing.

WE GOING TO MARZ

...spent all that money on nigger welfare and importing beaners, mudslimes, and curries.

Lindbergh would be considered a Nazi today

We'll do this and we restored the republic. These idiots need to stop counting their chickens before they hatch only digging their grave farther.

youtube.com/watch?v=4A17D7coChI&t=464s

>today
He was probably considered one back then.

hold that thought, do you mean to imply that, we were once astronauts, and such?

We exposed NASA for the fraud that it is.

started work on the Really Great, Just Fantastic Wall of America

fpbp

in 2017 we elected trump

in 2020 we went to mars.

so thats why they called them colored

We saved America

WE...WE....WE.....WE STILL HAVE NIGGERS RAPING AND MURDERING EVERYONE LIKE IN AFRICA.

Hillary would have appointed revisionist justices who would wipe their ass with the constitution.

We did the right thing.

I assume he's hinting at the EPA thing. Isn't it just temporary? And he's not stopping them from doing research/science shit, just stopping them from talking about it.

I don't think I completely understand what's going on

We..we..we..if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if okie doke

We we we elected a man who will push his policy through in 2 weeks... Talk about efficiency.

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR ITS PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

unfortunately this is the price we pay for diversity, Tyson

WE
GIB
ALL
OUR
MONEY
TO
SHIT
SKINS
AND
WOMMENS
LAMAO

we...we...we have to divert most of the funding away from the space agency in order to support social services for niggers

All white men. What a racist.

It means Obama turned NASA into The Weather Channel

Remind him all those advanced happened during a time racism was at an all-time high. Ask him what's different now.

apex kek

MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

It's 2017 and we had smartphones for a while now. Seriously, the Damn things are so ubiquitous, allowing near-instant communication with anyone else who owns one, as well as access to all the world's knowledge near enough wherever you are, whenever.

And the best part is we use it to send cat pictures to each other, speaking of...

Was thinking this

lmfao

Pretty sure he straight up was

if theres one thing that brings the internet together its kangz

ayy

that's a pretty cute cat poland. Have a (you)

I think I've seen this hentai before.

Goddammit.

We haven't done anything important, scientifically, yet, this year.

Someone should respond that it was 'the science-0focused President Obama' who cancelled NASA programs that could have put man on Mars by now as 'the retarded President Bush' wanted.

2017 we are getting self aware Virtual Intelligence

sure its not true Artificial Intelligence, but a damn fine step to it

Shiieeet, scientist doesn't invented any shit in 25 days, science is collapsed.

...WERE ALIVE TO SEE THE RISE OF THE GOD-EMPEROR !

yes, in 45 years we've accomplished absolutely nothing. i can imagine he was probably sitting on the john when he made this post, just fishing for likes. fuck that pseudo scientist. has black science man ever had a peer reviewed paper published in any notable scientific journal ever?

Put men in woman's bathrooms

Instead of doing useful things for the last 40 years, we spent trillions of dollars on multiculturalism and diversity and now we struggle to coexist and get along in this increasingly Brazilified favela we've created.

Cut welfare

Wait I think he's saying that 2017 will be a great year! Could he be pro trump?

There is no we. White people did this without niggers

We already have AI that solve's the Wiseman's dilemma. The question is, "Do we have this type of AI..." but more of a, "When will it get powerful enough to mimic a human?" Because it'll be soon.

He wuz the current year man and shiiiiiiet.

WAS

>in 2017 BC

Vacuum the floor, polan`

>Lindbergh
>America First

What did he mean by this?

WE CAN'T EVEN LEAVE THE EARTH, FOR FUCK SAKE.

It's only been 2017 for three fucking weeks, black science man, what do you want? If you look only a few years back there's been a handful of significant events:

>Landed a car-sized rover on Mars in 2012
>Put a probe in orbit around a comet in 2014
>Controlled landing of a first stage rocket on an automated drone ship in 2015
>Captured high resolution images of Pluto in 2015

All of these sound pretty damn impressive to me, and of course this doesn't count the launches of normal Earth satellites or all the shenanigans with the ISS.

I suppose he's talking specifically about human travel, though, and I'm sure he knows what an enormous undertaking that would be so I'm not sure what he's trying to say. I hope he's trying to incite hope and yearning instead of being a belittling backward-facing prick.

Fuck up you limp wristed emu faggot.

*smacks lips*

It's the boiler room in the basement Why would I vacuum that. We found her half-dead on our front door so we took her inside but not to the loving room because we weren't sure if she doesn't have any diseases. Took a few days to adjust, got a checkup at the vet and now we have four cats

Landed functioning, remote-controlled drones on fucking Mars and a fucking asteroid.

Dude's a retard.

WE WE WE WAZ KANGZ OKIE DOKE?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

under budget and ahead of schedule

None of these are as impressive as a guy on moon tho

So what you're saying is he wants to Make America Great Again? Really there's not much point putting humans into space now that Us and Russia have hung up the 50s-70s dick measuring contest which included the space race. There's just no reason to put on an additional 70 kgs of human plus whatever kgs of additional equipment needed to sustain that human in space.

Cool, we put people on the Moon multiple times. Where do you want to do next, Mars right? The difficulty of going to Mars is exponentially harder than going to the Moon and for more reasons than just "we need big rockets".

Don't get me wrong, I want to see it happen, but it wasn't just going to happen a few decades later by default and black science man knows better than that.

Fuck me does every single jap have autism

We freed Constantinople.

They call it, "Autismu."

>what did black science man mean by this?
It means that he is as much a scientist as Bill Nye. We have the LHC, we have technology in solar panels, with LED lights, with automated cars....He is a windbag.

But that's not space, man, how am I supposed to make people interested in science when we're not in space

He's ignoring the massive leaps in physics we've made. Unfortunately maths and the LHC is harder to sell than walking on the moon.

>reciting the WE meme

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>so thats why they called them colored

kek

Fpbp

Lindbergh named the Jew and was forever crucified by FDR and the rest of the (((establishment))) for it.

Just ignore them the best they can do is calling you a "wacist cracka"

CAL believed we should mind our own fucking business and stay out of Europes affairs. He also had a very strong admiration of the Luftwaffe.

He's not even a real scientist. He's a guy who understands science pretty well (he does hold a PhD if I recall correctly, but is not actively working in science) and portrays it in a very simplified, often inaccurate way to the lay man. Worse yet, he thinks he is much smarter than he is (a perfect candidate for the subreddit (yeah, I know, plebbit) /r/iamverysmart). He also injects himself into political discussions and believes that everyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot. Now he may be right that anyone who believes climate change isn't happening or that the earth is on the order of 10,000 years old is ignorant of the science, but that doesn't mean that issues that are opinion based instead of fact based work the same way. He would claim that Hillary Clinton would be an objectively better than Donald Trump and call anyone who disagrees with him an idiot. He has done literally this I believe.

>what did black science man mean by this?
In da yeea 2017 of da loord we wuz flynna back to kangz space n sheeeiiit brotha.

This.

>Stacked the supreme court in such a way that an american dictatorship can arise.

I hope you don't mean that as a negative thing.

We had a president who knew to focus the nation on something great. Unfortunately we elected a reactionary president because things are going to shit. If he gets our shit together then perhaps we can move on to the next great thing like going into space in a less expensive, less dangerous manner. (Chemical Rockets Really?)

The idea of the space elevator is an excellent one that can pay for itself by providing a massive amount of solar energy to get us off the fossil fuels bandwagon and provide an inexpensive and safer way of getting to orbit. It will be our path to the stars. It is time we got to it.

That he hasn't actually contributed anything to aerospace science in any sort of meaningful way.

Didn't we harpoon a comet last year? Sure its not as flashy as mars, but NASA has been neutered for a long ass time.