Moved to BC

>Moved to BC
>Found out about self segregated societies.

Thought it would be a great environment. Turns out there are Chinks everywhere. Tries to befriend them.They only speak Chinese.They segregate themselves to other Chinese.They spend money only in Chinese business unless they are forced to. Turns out Rich foreign Chinks are buying our properties thus raising prices and not living in them.

Does anyone else feel like a foreigner in their own country here?

No user, it is perfectly reasonable for you to pay taxes to create a functioning society so that investors from overseas can buy your land and not pay the taxes you pay, but derive an income from your rent

That is fair right? I sometimes forget what far means

Now imagine , neighborhoods like that full of radical islamists... Welcome to Europe

I live in BC and yeah I can say it's kinda shit that chinks took over your country. However I'm an immigrant too so I don't have much room to talk, but I'll be voting against globalist interests with you.

>Deriving the benefits of a country without contributing to the country AND turning a profit from the people of that country

How will natives ever recover???

Ha you feel for the based Asian meme! Have fun being riced. We got Trump to protect us.

>This isn't just any store...
>This is... the ADVANCED store!

I did fall for the Asian meme. I thought they would integrate.

Dude you moved to hongcouver. Don't go there. They didn't spread out too far yet

Is it still possible to have a good time living in parts of Van or is it all fucked now? Looking at a potential job there, it might be my only option.

I have no choice. I work here. I think I should just start learning Mandarin just so I can fit in.

kek

You will never fit in. You think chinks think non-chinks are the same as them? They don't give a fuck if you can speak Mandarin or not

Is it your second day in Vancouver?

thats foreign investors though, not chinese living here. You coud always talk to them sometime, I think it normally takes two to tango when it comes to segregated communities. Asians are now pretty much everywhere doing everything other australians do, so it shouldn't be hard to strike up a conversation at the beach, pub whatever

Start looking for a job elsewhere, Edmonton, Calgary, Prince george. Not sure what you do but if you're anything construction go work in fort mcmurray. There's a ton of work since like 1/3 of the city burnt down.

I'm in Langley, it's pretty much shit all over BC now though, if its not hordes of chinks its hindus or native indians. Even the smaller towns like Aldergrove that used to be almost entirely white are mostly bought out by hindu families.

Prices here just keep skyrocketing too, virtually impossible to buy a decent property at this point if you're a middle-class earner.

2 weeks now. I think you are right maybe I should stop trying and look for the few local Canadians to to talk to. The small town I came from was much more friendlier.

>Asians act just like Australians

Qing is in the thread

Robotics Engineering. It is not that easy to find a job now a days especially just to move.

That's what it means to be a colony of China

lol its not just BC, every fucking province self segregates

hell at my university the Asians had their third of the eating area, Caucasians another third, and the other minorities the other third.

I remember going up to a girl i was doing a group project with and was amicable with and she was flabbergasted that i came into the Asian eating area.

> Tries to befriend them
DO NOT TRY TO BEFRIEND CHINKS
SINK THEM

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Chinese do not go to beaches nor the kinds of establishments we call pubs.

Feels like it.

>tfw moved from Vancouver to a rural town

Feels good seeing white people everyday again. Do not miss feeling like a foreigner.

wrong

they do go, and when they do they wear a Full on skin suit, like what divers wear and they have a wide fucking hat to make sure no sun gets at them. God forbid they get a tan; they might be mistaken for a lowly farmer.

went to Hawaii a few years back and there was like 30 fully suited up chinks on the beach. A 4 year old chink girl kept trying to run for the water, but her parents kept snatching her away to take more pictures of her near the water but not in it.

She got away when they weer fiddling with the camera and got into the water and was happy for about 10 seconds before the screaming gooks plucked her out of the water and gave her the a severe clinking of forks and spoons speech. Then they left with the crying kid in tow.

the chinese cuckening of canada is the best thing to ever happen to this country

just be happy the chinese are hardworking contributors to the economy and not niggers or mexicans

OP, Toronto is the same and Hamilton, where I live, is getting there.

Kek. Fucking chinks

you are not exaggerating

You do have a point. Plus, best thing is that their women are very feminine the way white girls use to be and they also aren't prudes who shy away from sex.

The moment when you do not even know if Leaf flag user is a Chink or not.

t. Chang
t. Wong

I'm white but I prefer fucking Asian girls to white girls now.

>tfw living in Groruddalen, the worst ghetto area in Norway. Still see shitskins only near the welfare office (where I work)

>Turns out there are Chinks everywhere.

Yes, they are even in your wife's pussy.

This. White Canadian pussy is belong to Chinese cock now! lolololol

How can white canucks even compete?

Only cowboys and Indians in small town Sask.

Yellow breeding of the Canadian race.

I want to get the fuck out of saskatchewan

yo, add this pic to your folder

Anywhere but Prince George, what a fucking hole.

Fake and gay. See this Also, even the supreme Aryan goddess Taylor Swift has been yellow bred!!

t. Zhang