Old Leftist Thrown Off Plane for Harrassment

Oy vey, shitlords

youtu.be/9pCjO3Bha-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet his mother didn't even die...

>if she quiets down would that be alright?

KEK

Don't you even THINK about commenting in this thread you RACIST! MALE!

>his mother is dying
>his mother is dead
Well that certainly changed fast.

I still don't understand the references to gravity. did the guy say evolution is just a theory, or what?

She didnt fly so good....

Ayy

>""""""adult"""""" picks fight with stranger and gets kicked off plane

How can one lack so much self-awareness?

I'm the peaceful one. You're not agreeing with me because you want to make a scene.
I will autistic screech you into a fan-fiction I will send to the huffington post.
It was real in my mind.

Should have thrown her off mid-flight at that.

Damn it, i thought the plane was flying when they threw her out.

>Loudly criticizing someone for supporting someone
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

I mean, she says "did you know gravity is a theory?" right? Or am I just mishearing that.

yeah though the same

youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0

ah, the tolerant left.

I like the part where she goes to lie about him bumping her or crowding her space but immediately realizes she's on camera and stops.
I hope this bitch is some beatoffs mother who doesn't respond to this post.

I feel terrible for that guy who's married to her.

He's just sitting there while his wife is making a fool out of his family. You can tell that he regrets being with her so much.

Not only did she just make a scene on the plane and embarrass him with her liberal childish bullshit but he also is now going to miss his own mother's funeral.

I would have calmly asked if I could stay on the plane, and assuming I could, take all the money out of the bank account and stayed wherever the fuck he was going.

Liberal + Woman + Old = 300% insane.

Please don't be like that user.

This woman reminds me of my mom and I fucking hate her.

You don't know what it's like to have to hide how you feel every day, knowing you'd be disowned if you even dared to voice an opinion which wasn't even mildly democratic.

This is the reason my dad became a drunk. He never did a thing for me in my life but I still sympathize purely because of how bad he had it.

>her husband dont say a signal word

what a fucking cuck. bet she fucks him with a strap on.

I'm going to write a scientific paper

it's going to be called Fish Mouth: A Study of Psychopathy Traits in Socially Liberal Adult Caucasian Women

drain the accounts, convert it to dong and move to Nha Trang... never look back.

Save the sob story for your diary, Jessica.

Shouldn't have replied. She might have died in her sleep.

>checked
>This woman reminds me of my mom and I fucking hate her.
You too?
>be disowned if you even dared to voice an opinion which wasn't even mildly democratic.
It happened to me user
>This is the reason my dad became a drunk
mine became a stoner
>He never did a thing for me in my life but I still sympathize purely because of how bad he had it.
I know that feel

She was talking about how Trump is skeptical of climate change. I'm assuming the gravity thing was sarcasm.

It's fine now user.

Now we can know peace.

>tell your mom you don't read huffpo or cnn
>she now thinks you hate black people like dylan roof
>dylan roof was a good boy until google searching corrupted his pure heart
Christ I'm fucking glad I don't live with my mom anymore

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Straighten up and fly right!

Gravity itself isn't a theory, it's a natural phenomenon, but Einstein came up with a theory that describes. Global warming, or climate change, is also a natural phenomenon and is nothing new, but new theories are more like agendas being pushed by fossil fuel companies, veganism being one of the because apparently farming is the worst pollutant on this planet, according to researches funded by the ((((((fossil fuel industry))))))).