Trump BTFO

>work hard
>take a break and watch TV
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DRUMPF

>4th day
>Already worked to fulfil something like half his campaign promises
>Already said no golf or vacations
>Sits down to watch some TV and probably yell at it
>We need to limit his TV time... he keeps saying the HGTV people are over paying.

>Trump is watching our lies, so his team can counter them
>what a fucking loser, this is an outrage. Get angry goys!
People need to actually watch Trump speaking. Not only official speeches but even things like attending dinners with the elites. So often he shows up and just fucking roasts them, sometimes they even start booing him.

Its hilarious how good he is at it, and its clear he's good at it because he pays attention to what they are lying about, then throws it in their face later.

>unnamed source

((()))

Bush watched alot of tv too.
Never missed a longhorns game

What shows does Trump like?
Does he prefer premium channels over network?

i like how msm had to downgrade from unnamed cia sources to unnamed Whitehouse aide sources to make shit up about trump

it's annoying the way people think a president should work 24/7 and never have 1 moment of free time

on fox news they were always like "LOOK, THE WORLD'S FALLING APART AND OBAMA IS GOLFING"

probably watching Man In the High Castle to get some good ideas

Its probably a cakewalk to be president with a majority congress of your party, compared to campaigning every hour of every day or cutting deals as a businessman.

He literally accomplishes in one morning what other presidents take 8 months to do. Of course he's going to have a lot of free time to fill.

>Trump doing his job so well he literally has too much free time
antitrumpers btfo

I don't think BTFO means what you think it means.

It didnt help Obama literally had 100x the amount of golf games a normal president had

What do you think he watches, Sup Forums?

Annoys me aswell

hating politicians is just such ridiculously low hanging fruit

They're people too, fuck

How fucking pathetic. From the article:

>Top aide mentions his preference to FOX news over other media sources, unsurprising to anyone...
>unnamed sources confirm that OP is a faggot, and you should sage his pointless. shitty thread

With journalism like this, we'll get to the bottom of everything.

>unnamed aide

This. His decisiveness is impressive.

He's already getting bored of winning.

How is this """news"""?

Trump is lazy!!!

(((Bernie))) would have been fighting everyday to defeat the job killing, multi-national corp TPP!!!

Oh... wait... Trump killed TPP on his first full business day in office. (((Bernie))) would have taken his first and likely second term to even begin touching TPP.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

>unnamed

When are these "journalists" going to hang?

>tweets
>fixes country
>still has time for TV

ON TIME
UNDER BUDGET

Will he legalize weed? Literally all I care about

well what did you fking expected?

>president who gets triggered sitting in a literal safe space, sad!

desu Trump is probably not so much like Napoleon. As a major businessman he probably recognizes the value of delegating tasks to skilled sub-bosses who ensure that Trump gets the papers he needs to sign on his desk when he needs to sign them. Hence he doesn't need to be constantly working on everything because his managers are on those lesser tasks. However he probably expects those managers to quickly become acquainted with the tasks they need doing, hence the complaining about "X businessman Trump appointee doesn't even know the job!" is retarded if we assume Trump is appointing these people because he expects them to rapidly become experts at managing the Department of Dickery or whatever.

Soon

yeah, he's a business man

even if this is true, I doubt he's watching adult swm or mtv

He's probably constantly checking the news

>unnamed aide
What did they mean by this?

Too be fair a state was drowning and all he did was throw money at it and tell them not to be racist. I hope he golfs better than he works out.

How

>news can simply make up nonsense whenever they want

ok

PHAYKE KNEEYEWZ

Lye

God, what a shithead.

I bet Trump has never watched a full episode of anything that wasn't The Apprentice.