President Trump is causing people to have panic attacks

"Hospitals all over the nation are seeing a huge spike in panic attacks over the last week since President Trump has taken office. With the announcement yesterday of the highly controversial Dakota Pipeline being approved, this caused mass hysteria for people all over the country. Then to add on to that stressful event, a mere few hours later Trump announced his plans to build a wall across the border of Mexico. Trump is not even a full week into office and is already causing major problems for citizens all across the country."

CAN THIS MAD MAN BE STOPPED?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text
youtube.com/watch?v=EjEXR1jSJis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally shaking

Trump is (((literally))) building a wall and pipeline through their safe space.

"I'm having a panic attack" -My neice.
SHE'S 8!

>when you see it

>that Jew star
Fatties and the emotionally unstable are a drain on our hospitals. Let them fucking handle themselves.

DAPL NAO

>>trying to have a panic attack

What did he mean by this?

>I'm trying to have a panic attack

Sums it up perfectly, fucking attention whores.

Every now and then I get a little scared at what I've become since Trump arrived. The joy I derive from these people's pain would have startled and shamed me in the past. I would have pulled punches. I would have been kind, and showed mercy to them. I would have attempted to understand their plight. But then I remember their smugness. I remember how sure they were that Trump would lose. I remember them posting the same threads over and over daily. I remember the graph threads. I remember the prediction threads.
>Texas
>Red
I remember them throwing eggs at Trump rally-goers. I remember the media predictions and the guffawing at anyone who dared treat Trump as a possibility.

And I remember all these things and I smile. When I see them lash out, I smile. When they are weak and honest, I smile. When they are in pain, I smile.

I smile at their loss, and pain, and despair, and paranoia because they would have done the same to us if we'd lost.

Not Trumps fault they are weaklings and loosers.

I'M TRYING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK SO LEAVE ME IN PEACE

>I'm trying to have a panic attack
>Daddielle Pt.2
>
what did she mean by this

The cost of libtards sperging out is we will ultimately see less people killed by illegals and islamists.

Not a bad trade off IMO. Freak out to your faggot hearts content sjws. Then grow a pair of balls and man the fuck up and join us in this beautiful revolution.

This is the happiest time of my life!

Trump is going to give this qt chubby a heart attack

Is there a burger from heart attack grill called Donald Trump?

>they are all Jews
Wow
What is it about Jews that makes them all liberal scum?

if trump builds a wall with a pipeline inside it, will they die?

>literally shaking

Why won't the people who are against the oil pipeline ever elaborate further into why they hate it? Just from looking at posts on here the last day I've found out that there are only two options to transport oil, by pipeline or by train and by pipeline is much safer, it was already 95% built before trump even took office and the man who loses money from it being completed is warren buffet because he has the railways that would be transporting it if the pipeline didn't exist. I bought into all the media lies about how it's horrible but completely changed my mind once I was presented with facts. Are these people just not aware of the reality of the situation? I find that hard to believe because they're so passionate and emotional on the topic so wouldn't they research it as much as they can to find the truth? I just can't understand the logic behind their thinking and belief system.

Oh my God

Howd ya think they will respond when the US leaves the UN?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193/text

Is panic attack new literally shaking?

THANKS TRUMP

>>Texas
>>Red
You honestly think it is?

The people who deserve to hang for this are the people who created this climate of false fear and terror and pushed it as their agenda for the past years.

HuffPo, Slate, Salon, TIME, NYT, WaPo, all need to be tried and sentenced for terrorism.

The image of the pissed off admissions nurse making these autists sit for hours over their fucking nothing attacks is fantastic.

Sadly none of them would actually be going to hospitals.

These people are just going to autoterminate. So much for "this is just the beginning." Triggered to death. They weren't meant to subsist.

HA

HAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAH

You're forgetting about the worst of them all: CNN and MSNBC, Onii-chan.

Trump isn't going to make gas chambers because he doesn't need them. When the wall goes up, the liberals will drown in their own tears

[triggered]

Imagine going to medical school for ten years and having to deal with this shit when you could be saving people's lives.

Yes, firing squad for them too

>Hasn't even been passed yet
>Happens 2 years after it's passed

JUST

yeah its trump that will cause your cardiac arrest

p.s. pls sit on my face

>but it -could- leak & also think of the animals!

Lefties are gonna fuckin sabotage/bomb the pipeline & pull a "fucking told you drumpftards!!!!"

There are so just so many.

An endless cycle of snowflakes having panic attacks because of based Trump

>Hospitals all over the nation are seeing a huge spike in panic attacks over the last week since President Trump has taken office.
THESE FUCKING SUBHUMANS ARE WASTING ER TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE LITERALLY SHAKING. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As an American I can confirm that her loss would indeed help make America greater.

>Explicitly states he wants to reduce crime in Chicongo by calling the feds
>OMG LITERALLY SHAKING
luh mao

Texas went red for the election so obviously they were wrong. It was as stupid as
>Mississippi
>Red

Or

>New York
>Blue

And Texas will be red for a long time still. I don't believe the "purple by 2020" predictions. Without something changing its day will come, but it will be later rather than sooner.

Funny thing, I had what was diagnosed as a severe panic attack years ago, it just happened, no outside stress, no random trigger, it just happened randomly. Makes me think these 'panic attacks' are self induced or just straight fake.

>WAKE ME UP

I actually have (((panic disorder))) and I hate attention whores like this, I have to take a shitty pill every day, I wish they would die so they can stop making me look bad.

I just don't understand that thinking though. Wouldn't they realize that if they have to sabotage something in the first place just so what they say might happen will happen show them that their view is actually wrong? How could someone ever rationalize that and feel good?

And?

>What if it breaks
>Muh indian burial grounds
>muh nature
Pipelines are not built from rusted metal and held together with walmart glue. They're built to last because they have to. The only way it would ever harm the environment or break is if a lib would sabotage it. Which they will probably try, and then blame it on Trump.

As some one who has had many panic attacks I have never went to the hospital for it. Think about if a REAL WAR broke out??!!? Trump saying pussy gives them panic attacks imagine blood and gunfire. LOL this race war is going to be over in a week end.

>implying it's not made up jew be to charge your insurance

This one is my favorite.

Trump caused her son to have TWO panic attacks

I used to get them during bad hangovers. I thought i had anxiety and my doctor put me on antidepressants but I realized I just drank too much and they went away as soon as I stopped living life like one long hangover and dropped the meds

The saddest part about all this is, the people who have legitimate crippling panic attacks/PTSD over serious stuff (people who have served for example) won't be taken seriously because of these retards. Triggers are real things and they're awful things to have, but the likes of Tumblr have reduced that word down to being mildly uncomfortable over retarded bullshit. I suppose the "lol triggered" memes don't exactly help that, but lefties started all of it to begin with.

Basically: Liberals are pieces of shit.

It's a comfy feel to be where we are, isn't it user?

Fake news.

gee I wonder why our ancestors believed in female hysteria

It's the reason for the Hippocratic oath.

"He is 8"

If they had won, they wouldn't even acknowledge our existance without a mass shooting/gun grab.

The weak should be culled from society and there is nothing more weak than a liberal. They're weak in mind, body, and soul. This is just more proof of their weakness.

This, while they have panicked, I was humbled by the swiftness of our victory. I felt a little bad from them, then I thought about how incredibly smug and assoleish they would have been if trump lost.

Happy birthday to him.

Yeah well my cousin's sister's friend's child had 4 panic attacks! And I had a panic attack because xe had a panic attack.
This is so scary I actually set up a Patreon to try and deal with how scary this is.

>Because he thinks Trump will close his school
>He's 9
Don't at least think the logic through before posting their bullshit?

>I'm (((trying))) to have a (((panic attack)))

>Trump signs executive order to close Elementary School, "Rodrigo's Illegal School of Swapmeet Tamales"

oh my god. It is simply unimaginable to me. OH MY GOD IMAGINE IF HE LOST WEW LAD.

She doesn't even look like she's in distress. She looks like a generic feminazi to me.

It's a trap. BLM and feminists will be there to counter march because STEM is sexist and racist.
And if they won't be there, I think it's a wasted opportunity if they aren't spurred into action..

BEST TIMELINE

>Imagine a contented white man ignoring a screaming woman with a mulatto child
Looks more like that cop is fed up with her shit and the child is trying to hold her the fuck back so she doesn't go to jail. I'll remember this image, but not for the reason this person wants me to.

exactly my reaction for all of this so not hard to imagine at all I guess

>Do what you must, I already won

>"MOMMY PLEASE STOP, I DONT WANT YOU TO GO TO JAIL LIKE DADDY'

No, where do you live user? Probably not California. Because far-left politics has embedded itself into the culture. In between checking your instagram, texts, snaps, facebook, guffawing over celebs, they talk about politics for a minute or two, and their opinions and the passion that comes with it has already been assigned and programmed into their brain.

Why are American so melodramatic?

>President Trump is causing people to have panic attacks.
>"Hospitals all over the nation are seeing a huge spike in panic attacks over the last week since President Trump has taken office. With the announcement yesterday of the highly controversial Dakota Pipeline being approved, this caused mass hysteria for people all over the country. Then to add on to that stressful event, a mere few hours later Trump announced his plans to build a wall across the border of Mexico. Trump is not even a full week into office and is already causing major problems for citizens all across the country."

>CAN THIS MAD MAN BE STOPPED?

Shut the fuck up bait tard

I had one once when I had to sleep in a shitty black hotel due to work.

In the end I took everything off of the bed and curled up in 2 towels I brought along from home, then left the towels there the next day.

I had anxiety for a long time, almost 10 years of panic attacks. I stopped taking my anxiety medication and the panic attacks stopped. I no longer have anxiety issues at all. I beat it, because I am a normal, rational human being. I am a Trump supporter and none of this shit makes me anything but happy. What a bunch of faggots.

What kind of 9 year old wouldn't celebrate if the president shut his school down?

good for you user. anxiety meds are fucking evil

The Alaska Pipeline was the same deal, it was held up in court for years until the energy crisis forced the government to push it through.

People keep just see poor indians against police in riot gear, it makes a good underdog story especially where its an oil infrastucture project.

Hey I spotted the SJW, wuts up fag?

Stop now before you give me a panic attack

yes, lets ignore the POC cop right next to him (which may even be a woman)

>especially about the oil pipelines

Right, this bitch has never thought about oil pipelines in her entire life

Maybe you should kill yourself before it gets any worse tard. kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjEXR1jSJis

One that's being abused at home.

>trying to have a panic attack
>Trump interrupts and announces that he's building that damn pipeline, injuns or no injuns
>can't panic anymore
T-thanks

We should make effigies of trump and call them scarelibs.

The K-shift is working
Those rabbits' brains are malfunctioning

Hopefully they'll fucking die soon.

fuck off namefag

I'll admit it: I almost had a panic attack over Trump being elected, too. Sometimes I get a small glimpse in my mind's eye of all the winning we're going to do. It's a vast sea of winning, I could have never have imagined winning this much. In the past few days Trump has done so much, that when I think about how much winning we may be doing in the future, I truly consider the idea that we may win so much that we really do get tired of winning, and that makes me a little afraid.

Do these people have nothing better to do? Even if I felt strongly enough about something to protest I probably couldn't, and these people are setting up COUNTER MARCHES to random causes that don't affect them? yish.

I think I've witnesses a panic attack once. I was working at a whataburger and my co-worker came into the area I was in and just started breaking down. I just noped the fuck out of there. Why are people in our generation so child minded?

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

I may now be able to kick pic related because of this election
Thank you Jesus

>a literal rise in Hispanic Panic