Nobody feels French - in a FRENCH School

This isn't going to end well, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JIaAw8wr5P4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le Pen she could possibly unfuck that.

I wish the best for our oldest often beleaguered ally.

How did we go from this ...

To this

And that

fallait pas les parquer et les entasser dans des ghettos comme des moins que rien

could be cuz there's a room full of niggers

>france will die in your lifetime

feels good

I've always had a great admiration for French art and culture. I'd hate to see it lost forever.

>implying they wouldn't start another revolution and once again change Europe.

poor frogs. oh well. nobody liked france anyway. rip.

60 years ago, poor natives had to put up with much worse living conditions than those "ghettos".

We should send in our best assault trucks to handle the problem.

sweden too ;_;

When did the complete Africanization of France start? It's been happening for decades. Who initiated it? Will it ever be stopped or will every ethnic French person eventually be replaced? The only solution is a total removal of all non-Europeans from the continent. Can that be achieved before Europe is lost forever?

Grosse merde. Ils détruisent leur habitat. Va à Chateau rouge à Paris, tu verras que c'est aussi sale et male senpaié que à Sarcelles.

Eternel kraut...

>have one of the greatest societies in the world
>since society is so great, everyone is happy and friendly
>see others around world with terrible societies, miserable lives
>since our society is so friendly and caring, we feel bad for having more than others
>let people from shit society into your good society to alleviate guilt of living so well whilst others live in squalor
>your society is now shit society filled with shit people from shit society
>then you realize the reason their society is so shit is because of the people in their society
>It's too late, your country is a ghetto and any practical measures you take to fix issues will have you deemed as racists internationally

tl;dr: it's our own fault for being too nice

it's only fitting for the inventors of modern liberty and human rights to die first

Y avait beaucoup moins de problème quand c'était des français qui y vivait, c'est devenu insupportable alors ils en sont partis

pathological altruism and jewish trickery

Je suppose que c'est toi qui te propose pour leur payer le loyer d'un petit 4 pièces dans le 16 ième arrondissement Jean-Pierre ? KYS
Non fallait pas en faire venir autant c'est tous. Dissiminé le peu qu'on prends. 1 famille par village. Loins des grandes villes.

La situation est pas encore foutue mais il faut arrêter d'en importer par bateau de 600

honestly that video is depressing

wow

how did france let it get to his point? did it just all happen too quickly?

I can't blame them, tbf I always felt way closer to my region than to the whole country. France was a mistake

it will literally never happen. europe as we know it now will cease to exist in two generations.

This. And the reason you felt guilty and cared about others is Christian morals. Humanism is suicide, especially religious humanism.

Looks like you got yourself one of those immigration problems.

>When did the complete Africanization of France start? It's been happening for decades. Who initiated it?

I know it was going on in Hitlers time, he spoke about the Rhineland bastards, i think it was during the napoleonic era, the age of colonialism. The state tried to make everyone a frenchie, civic nationalism basically. Didn't work out as planned, and will never work out as planned. Because race is not a social construct.

truth

I have tried explaining this to someone irl. would have been better off just saying I'm a racist.

>This. And the reason you felt guilty and cared about others is Christian morals. Humanism is suicide, especially religious humanism.

I will never forgive Christianity for it's weakness, for it's endless forgiveness.

I get that aswell, even if you argue it's a question of infrastructure, and that's why the country can't be flooded with immigrants, you'll still be a racist.

Yes !
Daily reminder that french suburb were once a dream house for middle income french familly of course Boubakar from Sevran right here doesn't know french's history

Yes it's not over yet. When Algeria rebelled herself from french colonialist they drove nearly all of the french population out of the country. This is what is going to happen to France is shit continue like that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied-Noir

Here's a French school. France is finished.

years ago our school had an exchange with a french shool.Little user me was very excited to meet my new french friends but all we got was arabs and niggers.
My nigger was arrested on the second to last day. My parents didn't bail him out,so I guess he was deported back to france, even though he was from fucking togo or whatever.

France, sweden, and germany should die.

While people complain about gay rights and abortion, it's the "loving your enemy" and similar bits of the bible that are truly harmful when taken literally.

Whites will have to move to poland. When they have complete power (10-15 years) they will start punishing us for "racism" And they will not be tolerant or introduce minimums for hiring whites.

you where invaded and the people are too stupid to notice. The ultimate surrender.

well if i moved to france and got french citizenship i still would feel bulgarian, not french.
id have to live in france for like 10+ years to start feeling i am both bulgarian and french. and i will have to spend my entire life there and retire there to stop feeling bulgarian and start feeling only french.

You fucked the poor Frogs over more than anyone idiot

>40% of french newborns are non white
Welcome to the club, mon petit

They are not French

Brussels here. Yesterday again: only white on the bus.

ever read a history book where they talk about an invasion? You just had one and didn't even notice. I don't understand how the EU would just let them walk in. Would you do the same if Putin invaded?

who are you trying to fool, that's clearly the Maghreb

>Luther
>Hitler
>Merkel
I'd rather lose you.

Have you seen your countrymen on here?
Easily 75% of them are non-racists so long as immigrants "integrate". Your country and your people are done for unless a literal Hitler rises to power.

Thanks for ruining Europe

>boohoo you shouldn't have put them in ghettos like they were less than nothing
kill yourself, traitre

Atheism.

How's that, snaggletooth?

Oh my god, fuck off you delusional amerishit.

The ONLY solution to this specific "problem" are Europe-wide military coups followed by COMPLETE government purges.

No amount of politician re-shuffling, will get these niggers out of Europe, you think Le Pen can do something against niggers who are legally french?

Now once the traitors have all been hung, had their assets seized, and names erased from history, then you can do whatever the fuck you want with these subhumans.

I'm partial to just stuffing them all into shipping containers and dumping that shit off the coast of Somalia.

Not so fast turkroaches, you're going as well.

Dude all those niggers look like 25, atleast.

>this has any possibility of happening
Lol

i really hate to think what this is going to result in. It isn't good. At some point the remaining whites are going to be killed or forced to move out. Maybe Trump will take in all EU whites.

This is the hard truth.

You should look up the history of ethnic clashes in europe, you obese american intellectual.

We've had more revolutions than you have hairs in your little pube-stache, m'virgin.

And you're fucktarded if you think they're possible today.

The left has in my eyes the real racism hidden in them. They see them as weak, without any capacities. The right sees how smart they are and knows their strenght. They are fucking us over and they know it. They laugh with the weak beta Belgians. They respect me for not being a cuck as most Belgians. We are already lost. The only thing we can do is keep good relations with people in white eastern europe so we can go there when we are kicked out of our country. Do not make our mistake if you still can

if the niggers weren't being used as an instrument of white genocide and jewish debt slavery, all the other races would stop pretending that niggers are even human

go ahead and laugh.. the shit has happened many times before and we aren't immune just because 2017. You are actually 1 hour from all out war every day of your sheltered life.

Get the fuck off this board, you underage imbecile.

We had exchange penpals here and the same happened to me kind of. They were learning English and little user thought they were cool and all from their letters but then they sent a photo and everyone in my class had an African penpal kek. This was years ago too

You're a fucking dumbshit if you think that'll happen today.

>TOP HEADLINE: NAZI GERMANY 2.0 BEGINS AS MIGRANTS ARE LINED UP AND SHOT BY FIRING SQUADS

The leftist media would never allow it.

>not the slightest sign that this sort of thing could happen
>durr it happened when we were fucking peasants who had never seen a nigger maybe it will happen now xD
Delusional

>this thread
>when beurettes are so mean to you it breaks your brain

It started after revolution- French were first to liberalize and they didnt have Industrial Revolution pop boom like Brits and Germans had.

As time passed it has gone from bad to worse except after ww2 for a decade when they figured out to import more people in and well...they never stopped.

Bernd, germany will die sooner, so you wont see france failing.

No, the LePen are race-traitors to the Jews, they won't do shit.
France has the biggest jewish community in Europe, really makes you think about this negrification...

You only got yourselves to blame.

Pic related, second largest nationality in every European country

Never understood the Belgium one

History NEVER proceeds in a linear fashion. And where do you think homogeneous nations came from in the first place? They were all born from violence and ethnic cleansing.

Europe isnt like America, they have endured for thousands of years and will continue to do so

>Delusional
instead of trying to prove you wrong.. I'll just hope you are right.

I shake my head at idiots who are like "That doesn't happen today!"

What magically changed in the makeup of the human race from all of it's history in the last 20 years.

They don't follow trends in history, rather their desire to be politically fashionable.

Many only look at it from their own view (because they lack the intelligence to empathize) and don't think "well OK i don't do that...but might somebody do that to me or my kids?"

They might think 70 years is a long time in history because "hey I live that long, that's a long time!" but really it is absolutely fuck all.

Ok you are absolutely oblivious about the state of france.
were about 10 years behind in niggerdom and cuckery. they had to start putting the nogs and arabs in the outskirts of the city and build walls around the complexes in the 90s, yeah already in the 90s.

Now shut the fuck up Ronny.

>europe isn't like America they're just doing the exact same shit as America

>Europe isnt like America, they have endured for thousands of years and will continue to do so
yeah.. and every few generations they have to purge several million people. It's nearing GoTime again

Tfw we are the nigs of sweden

Are you clowns aware that there is a civil war going on in one of european countries right now, where "muh land, get out" is one of the main aspects?

And that's white on white violence between people who lived together for hundreds of years, what do you think will happen to some football niggers such as yourself who've only been here for some decades?

Who said a thing about linearity? All signs point against this population being capable of mass genocide.

king leopold "the butcher of the congo" was trying to exterminate blacks in the congo (can't recall the year but it's like ~1890 iirc) he got 11million

The same thing that makes us not burn witches today. We're more informed and not peasants.

Western society is too intelligent to have something like that happen these days

>Europe
This is like saying
>Beheadings are a thing in Canada! Just look at Mexico

>AAAAAAAAALLL
>OF THOSE NIGGERS

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm so fucking happy I'm not in school anymore

Imagine that, it'd be like one of those feel good american school in black neighbourhood movies but without the feel good and full of niggers

Leopold I reserved Congo for "benevolent rule over natives to help unlike other imperialist nations" and basically killed off 1/6th (around 10 million people) through exploitation on such scale it made whole world blush when it came out after a decade or two.

Don't cuckpedal out of your 20sqm government housing now, you fat joke.

There's only like 5 potentially French people in that video though

Quebec is whiter than France now, how did this happen?

Looks comfy to me famalamadingdong.

>Europe is dead without a brutal reaction. Those who are not genetically French should be forever second class citizens. We should pay them to return to their homelands.

At least it houses a brain. Same can't be said of your head tbqh

You can't even speak english properly. Fucking embarrassing.

>The same thing that makes us not burn witches today.

This is what I mean by people not understanding.

That is an example of removing people considered undesirable, which does indeed still occur (and will come back when society goes into a decline as all societies do).

>Western society is too intelligent to have something like that happen these days

Since it's already getting dumber and has been getting dumber for years (and will accelerate bringing in people who are even dumber than that), no, it will return.

Look at what happens in the third world - they do even worse than what you describe. Bring them here, get that culture.

Aforementioned politically fashionable idiots who value looks over facts don't see this, because to them it's not important.

Looks like Dien Bien Phu

>We should pay them to return to their homelands.

Or do "23 and me" on them and put them where the pattern is the strongest.

>FUCK HISTORY: 'NATIONALISM WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN' CLAIMS ANONYMOUS SOURCE
wow this is really waltzing my walnuts

>Western society is too intelligent to have something like that happen these days
I'm pro Trump all the way, but I'd be an idiot to deny the US hasn't killed over million Arabs in the last few years and I think we are prepping to multiply that number by a factor of 10

Point out the error
Tip: you can't because there isn't one

If you don't count Montreal, Quebec is probably the whitest place in Canada aside from Newfoundland.

Poor Montreal, though, suffered the same fate as Toronto.

Good.

unfuck this? no. the brown shit oozed so deep into the fabric of society that you need a unfucking of third reich proportions to get rid of the cancer.