Continued: Border Wall Preview of Orders

The source was from a verified fox news reporter covering Trump who said John Roberts (Fox News Chief White House Correspondent) got a preview of these orders on the border wall.
twitter.com/finnygo/status/824117922683559938

Order 2

bump

last thread: it hit the limit so we new thread now

bump

So, is Trump going to need congress's approval for the funding? How likely do you think it'll be that he'll get it?

So Donald Dumbfuck wants people to protest his entire presidency?

OK then. Prepare your anuses, drumpfkins.

>a dirty serb

More like Donald Trump following through on his campaign promises. This is what our country voted for.

You wouldn't understand Serbia.

>This is what our country voted for.

He lost the popular vote by 3 million. Country wanted Hillary.

When he starts building a wall in Southern California, people WILL protest.

Revolution is coming.

why would a dirty serb's opinion matter?

fuck off commie

Popular vote doesn't matter. Like I said, you wouldn't understand. We have the electoral college system.

This is to prevent states with very high populations to have more power than they should.

He's doing what other politicians doesn't: keeping his promises. And he's doing it amazingly quickly. At this rate Hillary will be sentenced to life next week.

I think there is going to be a lot of liberal tears when we wake up tomorrow morning.

Bump

>Collect unpaid fines from illegal immigrants.

2nd best item

Bitch you've been saying the revolution is coming for the past 20 years, it's not happening

He's playing 4d intergalactic star-quadrant chess, guys. He's building a wall with a moat under it filled with liberal tears. Very filled. Only the best tears.

>Dat item F
Can't wait to claim my assault assault, remove taco and demolish barrio

wait you were attacked by an illegal?

>collect unpaid taxes.

>EO#2 subsection a
>Aggressive interior enforcement

I don't like this as a thing for the whole country, when the problem is basically constrained to the areas adjacent and up to 100 miles or so from the US-Mexico border.

You can smell the fear

yeah I wonder how they'll be able to do that.

>DHS to build wall
>DHS

It's like he wants to fail

And there is this faggot again..

Čujte srpski dobrovoljci bando četnici!
Stići će vas naša ruka i u Srbiji!

And checked.

Serb, you're back!

Found the Kosovar.

it's already been there for years. they just never did anything with it.

>When he starts building a wall in Southern California, people WILL protest.

Good. When they are arrested and found out that they are here illegally they will be easier to deport. After the first couple of rounds the protests will stop.

What about those secret off-the-record tapes that Buzzfeed reported on, where Drumpf admitted he wasn't serious about building the wall?

fuck off, fake news.