Sup Forums - Do you believe in "gravity" ?

Sup Forums - Do you believe in "gravity" ?

I fall for it everytime.

It's just a theory.

her husband's mother died and now they missed the funeral

if i was him i would slam her head in the hotel door until i hear strange sounds and she goes limp

Reddit/10.

tfw you'll never have someone love you as they love god

No.

I believe that things fall down but I don't believe in gravity.

Seriously, he just sits there quietly letting her yammer on. She's the type of woman that would make your life a living hell if you challenge her 'empowered' nature in public.

I bet he's so cowed by her that he hasn't put up a fight in a decade or more. If I could go back in time and warn myself of one thing, it'd be to stay away from women who think they're smart or have strong opinions. They'll suck the life right out of you.

I bet any disagreement at home is met with an hour of fighting, then 3 full weeks of her jabbing at her husband for having dared to disagree. I'd also bet $1000 she has an account on DailyKos.

If gravity exists

How come the moon doesnt fall onto the earth

Checkmate athiests

If he wasn't such a cuck he could just stay in the plane. Only she was being kicked out. He sees his cunt wife everyday, abandoning her for a day to go to the funeral wouldn't be a big deal. And if that old whore would actually care about her husband and the funeral she would tell him to fly without her.
A cuck and a cunt, many such cases, sad!

She's a classic Seattle liberal, thats for sure

Is that a Jojo reference?

The whole concept is really attractive.

I find that it keeps me well-grounded

I believe in the gravity of the situation

I don't believe in it at all, though people tend to say I have my head in the clouds.

because jupiter
checkmate nonpantheists

I try not to think about it too much because it always gets me down

>because jupiter
how can Jupiter exist when space doesn't exist
checkmate spherehead