HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ys_eUrhLSM4
youtu.be/edTazkPFZbg
therebel.media/western_christians_reject_one_of_their_own_over_fears_of_offending_islam
heraldscotland.com/news/15040861.Royal_chaplain_quits_in_Koran_row/
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/queens-chaplain-quits-row-over-9674781
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chigoe_flea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muslim reads a koran verse in a Glasgow church denying Jesus is the son of god
>royal chaplain says he shouldn't have done that
>loses job
Christcucks are fucking hilarious

This would never fucking happen in the United States. Europe has no idea what it has done to itself. I feel so bad for them, it will take 20 years for the liberals to realize what they have done.

youtu.be/Ys_eUrhLSM4

>Scotland
there's your answer

That shit wouldnt fly here and we arnt even particularly relgious.

Image search cant find anything. Link to story?
Probably fake.

DEUS VULT

youtu.be/edTazkPFZbg

therebel.media/western_christians_reject_one_of_their_own_over_fears_of_offending_islam

it shall henceforth be known as "swedeland"

As a Muslim, I must urge you to fucking strengthen your Christian faith. I'll keep my religion to myself I don't want people converting, but for God's sake, what the fuck is this shit?

Does Christianity even count as a religion anymore?

OKay they name a place. Fair enough. Might be real.

Im atheist.

People being serious about chirst cuckery is as bad as muhammed cock suckers. You are both Jew offshoots.

Christcucks... not even once

>As a Muslim

Flag checks out.

A religious mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Having any weakness to relgion at all is how Islamic demons get into your head.

I think your country has more Muslims than the UK, I don't get this flag joke.

>He doesnt understand per capita

Is this a quote from the famous Atheist warrior Charles Martel?

I'm curious, just how atheist is Ireland? To my understanding there are very few Protestants so the liberalism there is probably a lot more stark than it is in the states.

t. might study abroad there in 2018.

Probably.

I heard he killed 40,000 muslims personally.

Not quite. Christians had no version of Yahweh and it was brought to them through med hebery.

Allah, however, is a long-standing Arab semite god prior to Islam and essentially was coopted for the purpose of raising an army

Arabs also clearly don't follow any of that Jews are chosenites shit, believing themselves to be the proper chosenites, and this mutual contempt existed long before the reformation of Israel

People will begin to see that religion is a tool of control. It can be made to say anything.
If the people in charge want you to believe something, they make it happen.

>People being serious about
They're serious about being controlled by modified Judaism.

They genuinely believe it's helping them, too. All while their elites control them into whatever they feel like.

>A religious mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Wrong. Only a religious mind can resist indoctrination, strangely enough.

"It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

If everyone is a Christian who has been indoctrinated to reject everything else.... Islam cannot enter.

Atheism is a blank slate which presents to the world NO COMMON SYSTEM OF VALUES behind which you can organize society. It cannot resist anything.

Its mostly agnostics. Churches are empty. Its not large enough an issue here that people would say they are atheist.

>Liberalism
96% white
Ireland is for the Irish
Abortion is banned in all cases

We aint liberal m8.

Anglican church is the biggest cuck. First Chrislam and now this shit?

>Is this a quote from the famous Atheist warrior
It's a quote derived from a famous atheist warrior known as The Emperor of Mankind.

Glory to the Imperial Truth.

>personally
Personally.

>Protestants

You're an idiot.

Just let the Malmstroem consume it all already

>SCOTLAND YES
If these fuckers ever go independent we're going to have to build a wall of our own.

athiesm is a meme, it isn't a belief system.

Most athiests are either full blow liberal ideologues (which is analogous to a religion), or else full blown consumerists who worship money and status.

Tbf it wasn't a catholic church - but Episco/Anglican

>Anglicans
>representative of the Protestant faith

>Only a religious mind can resist indoctrination
That's one of the most hilarious examples of doublethink I've seen here yet.
You basically just said "slavery is freedom", almost word-for-word.
I guess that's how they got to you, eh?

Skepticism on the other hand, is MUCH more useful.

what about agnostics

You wont get me demon. I have no time for you and no space in my life to let you in. Begon!

you guys heard it from the horses mouth.
but to be fair, they were Episcopalians in ''''''''''scotland''''''''''

besides the spic pope kissing niggers feet, roman catholics are the most based.

Athiest ethno nationalist.

Gas the non whites (Americans).

Fuck off paddy, you're drunk.

Only faggots and Queens are atheist, and you will swing from a sour apple tree.

Muslims are better than you.
>t.baptist

No, it's "An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.", and that's a quote from fucking warhammer.

>it isn't a belief system

Exactly, that is my point. It possesses no common system of values along which people can align themselves. It, therefore, provides NO COLLECTIVE DEFENSE towards ALIEN belief systems.

You even prove my point....

>Most athiests are either full blow liberal ideologues

Precisely. They are easily indoctrinated into ideologies which operate like religions.... because there is no collective defense mechanism. You are proving my point.

If the cup is not already full, ideologies and other religions WILL fill it. Atheism is an empty glass.

>or else full blown consumerists who worship money and status.

A symptom of a people who possess no collective system of values behind which they can align themselves. As such, they atomize along lines of hyper-individualism and self-destruction. This is mainly due to the fact that no collective system of excellence is provided. People have no idea what to strive for.

Societies run on one of two things:

1. Ideologies.
2. Religions.

There is no third force.

Catholics are weak as fuck. The last good thing was the Crusades to remove kebab and that was 1000 years ago.

Either step up and call a fucking Crusade, or go back to crying about how much of a weak kiddy fiddler you are, you apologetic cuckolds.

Fuck I'm sick of these cucks. Limp wristed pussies afraid to just tell dunecoons to fuck off with their bullshit. Imagine how fucking intolerant they'd be if a Priest walked into a Mosque and started preaching? Holy shit.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Like, Wikipedia says only a fifth or so of the population is "nonreligious" to my understanding. Is it just a cultural thing where a lot of people say they're Catholic but don't do church on Sunday or anything?

same thing, and pretty much what I am. You can definitely be atheist or agnostic and still have a worthwhile belief system, you just have to work at and not soak up the default values of people around you.

You should take them all into the US then. You both like guns and explosions. You will get along fine.

yeah man, I was pretty much agreeing with you

The schools were set up by the church generations ago. You need to be baptised to get into a decent school.

So everyone is catholic but no one goes to church or pays any attention to catholicism. There are no relgious people here.

I dont even remember any of the rules catholics are supposed to follow but no one folows them here.

I just learned this today - you're not allowed to say the word "race" in French parliament, because mentioning the indisputable and uncontroversial fact that race exists is now offensive.

>tfw literally living in 1984

Aside from people still being religious in this day and age.

how
fucking
retarded
are
they?

We need another plague or something.

>There is no third force.
Societies may run on language and trade, ethics and science.

Religions are tools designed to suppress skepticism so that an elite can rule unquestioningly.

heraldscotland.com/news/15040861.Royal_chaplain_quits_in_Koran_row/

They Chaplain resigned himself

>yeah man, I was pretty much agreeing with you

My mistake. At least we got a longer exposition of my views.

The*

"""""christianity"""""" has been subverted for a long time now. This is why they send teenage girls into africa to help the niggers to no avail. It has lost all the steel that was once in its spine.

The teachings of the modern churches have been robbed of both their spirituality and their strength, Satanists participate in orgies and human sacrifice in the highest echelons of the Vatican

>Wikipedia says only a fifth or so of the population is "nonreligious" to my understanding.
Understand that the actual amount of nonreligious is much higher than stated, due to the possibility of persecution.

It's only in places like America that people can more openly declare not having a religion, and even then it can depend on the region.

No religion has ever been more persecuted than skeptics have been.

Christcucks are just a joke at this point. I really feel bad for them.

what the fuck is with the images not loading

Why are Anglos so fond of Atheism?

After all the cuckolding and diversity you would think they may have learn the lesson but no.

>No religion has ever been more persecuted than skeptics have been

>It's only in places like America
>America
America is notoriously religious compared to other 1st world western nations

>Does Christianity even count as a religion anymore?
well when marxists assrape your continent for the better half of a century and then muslims come in demanding everything that's what happens.

P.S. you should probably find a less evil religion. just sayin.

>America is notoriously religious
America is very good at pretending to be, for the sake of portions of the population.

Don't forget where separation of church and state comes from.
The founders of America were perhaps very much Enlightenment Rationalists.
They made sure the government and policies would oppose religious dogma.

The last thing religions want is freedom of religion, since that allows people to question them.

>language

Words have meaning only when aligned with a common set of beliefs. In fact, their meaning is determined by those values. Just look at how the Left and Right use the same words, but have completely different definitions.

Atheism is a blank slate. It carries nothing, transmits nothing, and defines only nihilism.

>ethics

All borrowed from Christendom. However, without the religious imperatives (holy books, sacred texts, oral traditions, etc) to strictly observe and maintain a common set of ethical standards, everything becomes relativistic. Drift and fragmentation will occur, guaranteed.

>Religions are tools designed to suppress skepticism so that an elite can rule unquestioningly.

Yes, they are absolutely designed to do that. I agree with you in full. However.......

Skepticism is the death of a common set of collective values. Why?

1. Religion gets criticized into absurdity (revealed as phony and completely debunked).
2. People reject the absurd religion and its central texts/tenants.
3. Relativism occurs without a centralized source of common collective belief.
4. A society of intelligent people is created, only they lack a collective identity.
5. Foreign collective forces pour in, either ideological or religious, and fill the empty cups (atheists who lack common values).

Skepticism is the death of a culture. It knocks out the metaphysical foundations of societies and creates a power vacuum which other forces are ready to fill.

Society cannot function without a common vision. It either runs on an ideology or a religion. There is no third way of rationalistic inquiry and skepticism. Most people are too fucking stupid to manage such a path. Hell, even with the intelligent people, different viewpoints will still seek to compete with each other to create homogeneity.... which will build into an ideology.... and there you go.

The atheist vision of a society filled with rational skepticists is not humanly possible.

Good post, mate
Saved.

>People will begin to see that religion is a tool of control.
This marxist narrative again. Our brains have spesific neurological structures that hold and process religious concepts. You might replace genuine, organically developed religious doctrine with ideology that kind of parasites off the same structures but it's very incomplete and will leave you spiritually weak.

kek

>>ethics
>All borrowed from Christendom.
What a ridiculous idea. Christians didn't even invent the word "ethics".

Greek, Roman, and Egyptian pagans were wayyy ahead of you. You killed them, stole it, and corrupted it with Judaism.

Good interesting post
I would uptoke you if i could

This.

Though, I'd it's not exactly religious beliefs. I feel that it's having something greater oneself. Which is why leftists chimped out so hard when Trump was elected as their they saw it as an afront to their "god of leftism" much like how muzzies say that all who insult islam should be beheaded.

>Good interesting post
And yet it's all been disproven.
Moral relativism is a fact of life. That's why humans develop different codes of conduct.

That doesn't prevent people from developing better codes of conduct with empirical science.
Evolutionary biology is more than sufficient.

Religion causes people to act immorally, since their ways are based on fiction. Hence suicide bombers, inquisitions, and witch trials.

I hope so. We'll need it to keep all your muzzie pedos away from us.

>What a ridiculous idea. Christians didn't even invent the word "ethics".

I mean in the modern sense of the term in its application of setting a common standard of values by which all people should live and organize around. Also, no matter how you look at it, almost all modern Western morality is drawn from Christianity and its complex interplay between Greek/Roman philosophies and Enlightenment values.

Even if you just point to Greek/Roman philosophies, all you've done is point to what is either an ideology or a religion, if not some hybrid of the two.

christcucks: never once.

Paki here. Want to form a rape gang, akhi?

Visiting church for the first time is the hardest thing for the muslim. But once he visits it, it becomes suddenly really easy to go in there again.

Maybe they just wanted to get some muslims to visit it for the first time?

Is that what they do in your country m8? Because I think that's backfired a wee bit.

That's a pretty logo.

its not that hard when they have 200million more people.

>the pope literally sucking nigger toes

the fuck happened to you eurocucks

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/queens-chaplain-quits-row-over-9674781

>I mean in the modern sense of the term
And yet somehow the ancient stoics and even Buddha knew of all that your 'prophet' promoted before he did so?

I wouldn't do that If I were him, there is a "foot jigga" epedemic spreading around africa right now.

Do not kiss their feet. Jiggas are extremely infective and can cause massive inflamation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chigoe_flea

Jesus, look at the flag.

>Moral relativism is a fact of life.

Ok, so no reference point? Got it.

>developing better codes of conduct

Without a reference point, all you serve is the interests of the ideology. Why is this a problem?

Most college students today are atheists, but also SJW's who are trying to destroy everything. I could also point to Mao, Stalin, and others, but you get the point.

>empirical science.

Understanding how a physical law works does not itself reveal the moral standards by which it should be applied.

>Religion causes people to act immorally

No, it does not. That is a false utopian assumption.

Religious substructures of the human mind, upon which we build our systems of common values and structure our societies, determine how people act as they model for themselves how to best act out their social instincts. Now, listen carefully......

Both ideologies AND religions are built on these structures. Also BOTH can go horribly wrong. Again, just look at Mao's China. Look at SJW's.

>since their ways are based on fiction.

All ideologies and religions are constructed, and therefore, are fictitious in nature. They are socially constructed elements built out of of necessity to facilitate our survival as a sentient species.

We need to know how to live, and since our sentience places us above the purely instinctual level of survival, we are forced to build our reality from scratch.... that means we have to live by...

1. Ideologies.
2. Religions.

No matter how you look at it, one of those two forces is at play, ALWAYS. Since they are BOTH built the same way, they are BOTH subject to the same horrors. Ideologies are JUST as dangerous as religions.

Atheistic skepticism is NO PROTECTION against witch trials or crazy suicide attackers.

Sciences gives us the tools by which we may make our existence more convenient..... BUT IT DOES NOT TELL US HOW TO LIVE.

Ah yes. Why would you want English leftovers free having them for half a millennium when you would be able to get Muslims straight from the heartland of ISIS to stir last night's haggis with a detonator.

you know nothing of Christianity you retarded american fuck.

doesn't know Poe's law. Hello new friend.

ahahhaha all the athiest calling christians, "christcucks" hahah what have you done? You have the lowest birthrate and this is your final life so you are scared to die. ahahah you are such a funny joke.

Is this what Jay-Z is talking about when he says jigga in his songs?

>Ok, so no reference point? Got it.
The reference point is observational empiricism.
We can prove definitively that morals are invented by humans.
Evolutionary biology has already shown that humans choose to invent morals based upon their biological survival instinct.

All laws and codes of ethics are designed to ensure human survival.
Religion attempts to subvert this by preying upon a fear of the unknown.

Dawkins has already largely dealt with all your claims.
Nothing that you presume to base on fiction cannot be based better on reality.
Genetic moral instinct is demonstrated in animals. Relative societal norms are demonstrated in humans.

Your arguments are archaic.

Fucking cucks

Pope usually kisses the feet of absolute scum in this ceremony. Hmm....

>protestants

They had gods of their own who's will they believed they served.

>who's will they believed they served
You mean like this man?

Skepticism is an ancient Greek term.
The Stoics were notoriously opposed to deception.

Even Buddha was an atheist. Look it up.
These religions stole ethics from pagans and atheists to claim as their own.
And even ancient pagans knew their deities were associated with nature, aka physical reality.